It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 2 of "UFO Witness"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Episode 1 of season 2 was so stunning I don't know where to begin but I will try. The first segment focused on something seen in LA in 2015, and was described as being a plasma type ufo. I have not seen one this clear or anything quite like it before......if a craft the technology is way beyond anything I have seen or heard of before.

The next segment focused on a shape shifting ufo that has been seen by some for many many years usually at or near US military bases. The interview with the man who saw this while flying a jet was fascinating. He also claims this ufo seemed to follow him in other experiences, and may have implanted what looked like to be a microchip in his knee/leg area.

The next segment was just as fascinating with a man who had an encounter with a female alien, who he claimed was blue skinned. It is said they are from the Sirius star group about 8 light years away. I can't say I have heard of any blue skinned aliens that I can recall. Grey, yes, blue, no.

There was also a very interesting interview with a couple in the California desert who were able to video a capture of a military jet chasing what looked to be two ufo's in flight.

The interviews once again are top notch in this program.
Next weeks show sounds like it will be about an insectoid species encounter.

UFO Witness-Season 2.

edit on 22am30am5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I don't think I've ever seen this show before, but I'll check it out. Didn't even read most of your OP. I'll just watch it. They're re-airing last night's episode next week (6/28), so I set the DVR to record the series.

I'm not working today, and don't feel like going anywhere. Season 1 is free On-Demand on Dish. Sitting here in the dark, with the A/C on, drinking a few beers, and watching UFO stories sounds like a good plan for the day.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

The quality and caliber of the witnesses stand out in this show. Plus there have been quite a few encounters I have not heard before going back through all of last season. Check it out. Episode 1, season 2 was just fascinating.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hahaha. They interview Terry Lovelace. I love that crazy story. He claims to have a history of UFO related experiences as well as being abducted and having an implant which he x-rayed.

Check out the podcast astonishing legends

Abduction at devils den.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yes I gonna check this out, honestly on anything paranormal now, finding quality shows can be difficult. I have a feeling legit sightings get swamped in the chaff of the proliferation of sites podcasts and shows.

Im no expert but since the 1970's the basics and the best historical cases have mostly been covered on TV or the internet, especially in UFOS.

Yes, when times were good Id even paid for higher access to MUFON they are such a good source.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's been far too long since we've had anything new on the topic- can't wait to see what an angle from fresh eyes looks like!

I just finished watching an episode of Ancient Aliens where they had a segment on Coral Castle in Florida- that place has always fascinated me!

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It's been far too long since we've had anything new on the topic- can't wait to see what an angle from fresh eyes looks like!

I just finished watching an episode of Ancient Aliens where they had a segment on Coral Castle in Florida- that place has always fascinated me!

I forgot all about Ancient Aliens, I probably need to catch up,

saw the Coral Castle way back in the 70's cool stuff made me wonder back then

edit on 22-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I've watched the 1st 4 episodes of Season 1 so far. I was already familiar with most of the cases, but this has added some more details so it's worth watching. That and I kinda like Ben Hansen. I've seen him before on 'True Paranormal: Fact or Faked'.

I'll probably finish Season 1 today.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Ben used to be some type of Federal Agent and I too watched him on that program. Season 2 started with a firecracker!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ben's projects tend to be good quality. I think the only issue I had with the first episode is it was based on the premise of different alien races visiting because of different appearances and craft. Firstly, we don't KNOW these are aliens from other planets/galaxies, could be something else. And some think that whatever this phenomena is can alter it's appearance - or our perception of it - so it looks different for some experiencers. Just assuming there are multiple races closes off other possibilities that should be explored.

I like some of the video/photos show. It would be easy to interpret the 'plasma' thing in the sky as a portal of some sort. But who knows?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde
that could be a possibility about that plasma ufo, however, did you see the thing take off to the right in the video. Looked more like a UAP to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Episode 2 season 2 tonight.

Orbs and Insectoids.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I dvr'd last nights show, will be watching and posting soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
what really stood out about this episode was the woman witness to an orb, who had the where with all to grab her phone and video the orb she saw which was impressive. We have not heard much about encounters with insectoid type aliens, and the perception that they are not exactly friendly. I would make a suggestion to the show, the threat meters are dumb, do away with them. We don't know the threat and I would like to think if they were here to harm us they would have done so by now. The other interesting take away from the womans encounter was interesting too. When she tried to send the video on her phone to her husband both phones malfunctioned.

Had never heard of the Bantam Lake situation before. It was notable in the video situation of several ufo's with one flying over a house, that the house lost all power. Sounds like some type of electromagnetic interference we hear about with ufo's near cars.

Looking forward to next weeks episode with the subject matter of underwater ufo's and or bases.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
anybody else watch this?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I watched it. Just like the first episode of this season, the showrunners are trying to frame each episode with the equivalent of clickbait. "Insectoid Aiens! Threat!"

Otherwise the content of the show was solid, I love seeing videos I haven't seen before. Some could be fake or misinterpreted, but are usually interesting. IMO drop the hype and let the show speak for itself

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
... The first segment focused on something seen in LA in 2015, and was described as being a plasma type ufo. I have not seen one this clear or anything quite like it before......if a craft the technology is way beyond anything I have seen or heard of before....

I couldn't find any reference to the exact date of this event, but the descriptions sound a lot like the Nov 7, 2015 rocket launch....

MISSILE FREAK-OUT IN CALIFORNIA [NOV 7, 2015]
satobs.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

This sighting was in complete daylight in LA. Everything that the show said about this, it was not related to any kind of rocket launch, and in the video on the show, if you watch it, the uap takes off to the right in high speed.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

This sighting was in complete daylight in LA. Everything that the show said about this, it was not related to any kind of rocket launch, and in the video on the show, if you watch it, the uap takes off to the right in high speed.

Thanks. So they didn't give the exact date and time, though?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

it was in the first episode of season 2.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join