It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Clears Assange Extradition To US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Britain on Friday approved a US government request to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to face trial over the publication of secret military files, prompting outrage from his supporters.

Home Secretary Priti Patel's interior ministry said Assange had 14 days to appeal the decision, which comes after a UK court issued a formal order clearing his removal in April.

Assange's supporters have held frequent rallies to protest the planned deportation in what they claim is a defence of media freedom and free speech.

UK Clears Assange Extradition To US

Disgusting.

New Prime Minister Anthony Albanese, has said he couldn’t see any purpose in keeping Assange in gaol, stating “enough is enough”. In the first week of the Albanese Government, the ABC reported: ‘Mr Albanese is also a signatory to the Bring Julian Assange Home Campaign petition.’

Disgusting

Infiltrated and overrun by WEF stooges.

edit on 17 6 2022 by myselfaswell because: C@#$%

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I wonder if he'll have a short but interesting stay at the Metropolitan Correctional Center. AV Club says the cameras there are 'meh'.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Never expose the truth if you know what's good for you. Ever.

Where are all the so-called journalist protests here in the Uk and the wider world?. Gutless shameful cowardly bastards the lot of them.

Never expected anything less from the Uk fascist government to be quite honest with you. Sucking up US ass for a trade deal.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Disgusting. The world should bet outraged, preceded by every journo on the planet, doing their damndest to preserve their sacrosanct industry.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The definition of clown world(or is it fascism?) is when a man has his life destroyed by not one but 2 governments,and is imprisoned for the crime of exposing war crimes.

Who exactly are the bad guys here?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

While the US claim they have Freedom and Democracy only if you obey their rules and dont expose their war crimes during the conflicts.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If Assange ends up in a U.S. jail he will probably be “suicided” .

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Are you just bringing up Albanese for reference? He's not a UK citizen. He's the Australian PM.

Assange isn't in Australia. He is Australian though, but your post seems to link the UK to AUS. ?

Maybe I'm missing some reference. Just going by your post.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

I'm not sure. He's already spilled the beans. They will make him suffer though. Unless he has more to spill.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I wonder if he'll have a short but interesting stay at the Metropolitan Correctional Center. AV Club says the cameras there are 'meh'.

I hear the guards all like to take naps around the same time when the cameras go off.

Assange Didn't kill himself.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don’t think Assange has pulled the trigger on all the info he has.
I think he has solid proof that Seth Rich leaked all the democrats and Hillary’s stuff and not the Russians.

That is why he was “arkancided”

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Assange Didn't kill himself.

He says that now but I think he's being very, very optimistic.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Expose United States Military War Crimes ....Very Bad for ones own breathing status..

Quote..It is ironic that everyone is now (rightly) jumping up and down about Russian military atrocities, and praising reporters who reveal these – but it seems it’s OK to persecute Assange for revealing U.S. military atrocities?

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Imagine getting charged for espionage while not being a citizen or even in country... Lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Doesn’t the US military brass realise that by going after Assange it just makes them look worse? Or are they now giving the middle finger to the values they pretend to stand for?

edit on 17-6-2022 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Another triumph for freedom of speech, transparency and accountability between our respective countries. This is why I have so much faith in them to guide us all into a bright future! Isn’t that right shills of ATS? You know who you are.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Disgusting.

But expected.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

One of Trumps biggest failures was not pardoning Assange.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Albanese has been vocal in his support for Assange in political opposition so now he's PM he has a platform to further voice his support ... unless he's just another gutless wonder afraid to speak up for those who have spoken out.

Julian Assange should be being sent to Australia not America.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Down here, they're all gutless wonders, politics...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join