It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donetsk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: alldaylong

Just so we are clear.

It looks like you support purposely targeting civilians.

So you support Nazis and murdering civilians.

I can see clearly it is you who wants Nazi's to be in control. You offer them your support.

Why haven't you refuted the information on Pavel Gubarev ?

Come on, now is your chance.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I have nothing to prove to people who support both Nazis and or the murder of civilians.

This means I feel no need to prove/justify/explain/discuss anything with you.
edit on 25-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I have nothing to prove to people who support both Nazis and or the murder of civilians.

I agree with you. Those pesky Russian's acting like Nazi's. Brutality and nationalism make a bad bedfellow.

I would caution on the use of the word "Nazi". Russia's use of the term as a pretext for their belligerence is crass revisionism, and blindingly re-used by people who have no clue what Nazism is, or was. Neither Ukraine, nor Russia are Nazis. However, I do think Russia's repressive dictatorship has similarities to fascism. This is a view shared by many.

Ukraine, for all its sins, was at least trying to become a better democracy.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

This means I feel no need to prove/justify/explain/discuss anything with you.

It must be very difficult for you to admit you support a regime that was governed by an identified Nazi.

At least we all now know where your sympathy's lie..

Sieg Heil.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The "heroes" of Ukraine terrorizing and killing innocents in Donetsk. So brave.
edit on 26-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ukraine has been targeting civilians for 8 years.

No, It has not. And that's the point. You are simply spreading lies. But I assume you are just a Putbot anyway.

Lavrov was recently interviewed. Note he did not dispute the figures.

He then accused the BBC of not uncovering the truth of what had been happening to civilians in separatist-held areas of eastern Ukraine, "when civilians were being bombed by Kyiv's troops for eight years".

I stressed that over the course of six years, the BBC had many times contacted the leadership in the separatist-run areas asking for permission to go and see what was happening. We were refused entry every single time.

Russia has accused Ukraine of genocide. However, in 2021, eight civilians were killed in the rebel-held areas, according to self-proclaimed pro-Russian "officials", and seven the year before. While every death was a tragedy, I said, that did not constitute a genocide.

I suggested that if genocide really had taken place, then the Luhansk and Donetsk separatists would have been interested in us going there. Why were we not let in, I asked.

"I don't know," said Mr Lavrov.

Yes, some civilians did die as a result of an ongoing civil war with a self confessed criminal and fraudster who took over part of Ukraine, backed by Putin and his Nazi regime. But how many civilians - many of them Russian speakers - has Putin and his Nazi mob murdered this year? Thousands ..... And you support this murder! I hope you live to regret it for a very very long time.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

I note you didn't post a link to what I am sure is a much longer article. I note that you ignore the videos I posted from Western Journalists that have been in Donetsk for "years" documenting the attacks on Donetsk, I note that you didn't follow the links to telegram channels that have been documenting and posting photographic and video evidence of attacks on Donetsk for "years."

I note that if the BBC says something you take it as gospel.

I note you are a hypocrite and purposely blind to the suffering that Ukraine and their Nationalized Nazi battalions have caused.

I won't wish any harm or cause for you to regret on you because I am not a complete scumbag POS.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Thanks for the confirmation of Ukraine purposely targeting Maternity Hospitals and other civilian centers with their way more accurate NATO weapons and munitions.

As long as they contained Russians or Russian supporters, these are legitimate targets. May every American NATO round that all Americans paid for pound that Russkie blood into the ground. Amen. That's some international Democracy right there.

Get some. Give 'em hell boys.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Kyiv, Irpin, Mauriopol, Kharkiv, Melitopol, Cherniev.....too many to list, and it continues to grow.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

a lets congrats the French in supplying weapons to destroy and kill the civilians in Donetsk, what is wrong with you?

I just read the UN report on the civilians deaths in the Donbass. You may want to read it, before you make a fool of your self with untrue statements.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join