It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donetsk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Kachur Roman Vladimirovich, a native of Sumy, colonel, commander of the 55th separate artillery brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. From 2014 to 2018, he commanded the artillery of the 81st Airborne Brigade, which operated in the Donetsk direction which actively shelled Donetsk.

Zelensky awarded the title of Hero of Ukraine to the commander of the 55th separate artillery brigade

“I signed decrees on awarding our defenders. The title of Hero of Ukraine was awarded to Colonel Kachur Roman Vladimirovich, commander of the 55th separate artillery brigade of the operational command Vostok of the Ground Forces,” Zelensky said.

www.ilovekyiv.org... -politics/

The brigade is armed with foreign military equipment, including 155-mm self-propelled guns "Caesar" and towed howitzers M777, which have been used to shell Donetsk in recent weeks. Recently, they have been using ammunition with remote fuses/time delays in residential areas. Kachur Vladimirovich resumed command of the unit from the start of the invasion.

Every day I see reports, pictures, and videos of the aftermath of artillery attacks on the civilian centers of Donetsk where there is zero military presence. I plan to post those reports in this thread each day as I come across them.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Donetsk June 12

Shell for the French self-propelled howitzer CAESAR with a caliber of 155mm.

Location Center of Donetsk.
t.me...

video
Shelling of Donetsk by the Armed Forces of Ukraine continues today: a strike on a house in the Petrovsky district of the city

t.me...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Not many pictures here.

Try posting pictures of Bucha.

You will have pages and pages.

Also, Thank You to the French for supplying 155mm Ceasar, I hear they are being put to good and effective use. Keep it up!
edit on 12-6-2022 by Evenflo because: added additional content

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
At the end of the day, Russia or their proxies should not be surprised if Ukraine uses artillery to remind them that they are occupying someone else's territory.

Russia, playing the victim for the last hundred years.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
At the end of the day, Russia or their proxies should not be surprised if Ukraine uses artillery to remind them that they are occupying someone else's territory.

Russia, playing the victim for the last hundred years.

So shelling your own civilians is the way to show the Russians they aren’t welcomed in Ukraine territory?? That’s a strange way of showing invaders they aren’t welcomed, by shelling your own people. But who am I to question nazee logic..

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Evenflo

Not many pictures here.

Also, Thank You to the French for supplying 155mm Ceasar, I hear they are being put to good and effective use. Keep it up!

It will be a daily update that starts from today. I could fill pages if I tried to add all the previous attacks.

I hope they keep supplying them with 155 duds just like the one in the picture because I don't believe in targeting civilians.

FYI on Bucha. The investigation found that the majority of people died from mortar bursts with flechettes that were fired on the territory that Russia held.

Since it was Ukraine that killed the Ukrainian civilians you probably have no problem with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ooh, Ukraine using weapons, shock horror. Maybe even furnishing them towards Russian held positions - jeez. Say, how many actual Russian cities are burning currently? Hmm, thought so. Didn’t think Russian’s were such whiny little bitches. Man up comrades, you started a war you simply will not win. Nice.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Nice knee jerk, no neurological damage with this one!

a reply to: ARM1968

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Recently, they have been using ammunition with remote fuses/time delays in residential areas.

I thought that was made illegal for the very nature of the act .
Ah , the World Court and their favoritism.
edit on 6/12/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Donetsk June 12

Shell for the French self-propelled howitzer CAESAR with a caliber of 155mm.

Location Center of Donetsk.
t.me...

video
Shelling of Donetsk by the Armed Forces of Ukraine continues today: a strike on a house in the Petrovsky district of the city

t.me...

"where there is zero military presence..."
Except this picture of a Russian invader with a big a## "Z" proudly displayed on his shoulder 🙄.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

After you typed that did you read over it before posting?

Are you claiming they fired at the guy that had to be called into the area to defuse the bomb that they fired?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 6/13/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evenflo

Not many pictures here.

We already had multiple threads of Ukraine shelling Bucha, this one is about Ukraine shelling Donetsk and all the innocent Ukrainians getting shelled by their own government here, like they have been for over 8 years now.

Ya lets congrats the French in supplying weapons to destroy and kill the civilians in Donetsk, what is wrong with you?
edit on 13-6-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
edit on 13/6/2022 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Evenflo

Considering the fact the Russians didn't have time to bury so many bodies at Bucha.
Of course you are always focusing on Bucha.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

Except this picture of a Russian invader

Russians bad.
NATO/US using Ukraine to provoke Russia into starring a war and conflict Good..

Eventually just like with the Syrian conflict the truth will slowly emerge out of Ukraine as it did in Syria.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenny2xx

Russians they aren’t welcomed in Ukraine territory

In which the majority of them in those areas and territory are Eastern Ukrainian Eastern Slavic. Its ironic how yet again US plays in giving the Ukrainians the identity card.

As they did with the Georgians..

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Most of the Weaponry that the West had send to Ukraine had been old.
Including the supplied 155mm Ceasar. Which the Ukrainians had been using for shelling other areas within provinces that are separatists.

I know some who would side Hillary Clinton and her talking hoping that Ukraine would become another Afghanistan for Russia.
This conflict shouldn't had happened i would agree on that part.

But for the past 10 years this conflict was in the works at the same time Trump was president.
edit on 13-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Donetsk June 13

June 13, 2022 - 16:13
LONDON (Reuters) -At least three people including a child were killed and 18 injured on Monday in a Ukrainian artillery attack at a market in the Russian-backed separatist Ukrainian region of Donetsk, officials in the province said.

The Donetsk News Agency showed pictures of burning stalls at the central Maisky market and several bodies on the ground. The news agency said 155-mm calibre NATO-standard artillery munitions hit parts of the region on Monday.

"We had a hit to the market - there were many people here," Yan Gagin, an adviser to the separatists' self-styled government, told RIA news agency from the market. Two bodies were laid out on the floor of the market behind him.

He said a woman and child were among the dead.

The local health authorities said 18 people had been injured, including two children.

www.swissinfo.ch...

[ Video ]
The Armed Forces of Ukraine continue shelling Donetsk.

This is reported by Mayor Alexey Kulemzin.

Residential buildings were damaged. One of the shells hit the balcony of the apartment.

▪️This is the third such blow in a day. Previously, three people were killed, and about ten more people were injured.

t.me...

[Forwarded from Дана Z (Dana Z)]
[ Video ]
The most difficult footage is from the Maisky market in Donetsk, which was hit by the Armed Forces of Ukraine today and claimed the lives of a mother and a child.

Criminals from the Ukrainian group in the Avdiivka area should not count on the slightest leniency. Payback must follow for every life they take

t.me...

[]
[ Album ]
◾️Consequences of the shelling of the Maisky market in the Budyonnovsky district of Donetsk - three people were killed, and four more were injured

◾️In addition to human casualties, the buildings of the shopping arcade were seriously damaged - the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DPR is extinguishing fires. Eyewitnesses report one big gap that claimed the lives of a young mother and child. In addition, four people were injured - they have already been taken to the hospital. Commercial premises were destroyed, and glass and signboards lie on the ground.

◾️“I came to the market, I hear bang-bang, people are all ticking, I’m ticking, I threw all the goods. In short, dill, stop bombing the Donbass! You say later on the news that we are killing you, we are shooting at ourselves. Correspondents will show you now - look here, ”a local resident, who survived at the time of the shelling, told Readovka special correspondents.

t.me...

[Album]
Armed Forces of Ukraine hit a residential area in Donetsk: the military commander showed the consequences of the shelling of the city

t.me...

videos
◾️Several other people were injured.
The Ukrainian military fired at the Budyonnovsky district of Donetsk from multiple rocket launchers.

◾️After the shelling of civilians by the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Kuibyshevsky district of Donetsk Damage on Lenkoranskaya 19

Apartments are burning, as well as a car

t.me...

[ Video ]
A child was delivered to the hospital from the market following the shelling in Donetsk.

t.me...

[ Album ]
◾️The number of victims of the shelling of the market in the center of Donetsk by Ukrainian troops has increased to 3, 4 people have already been injured, the headquarters of the territorial defense of the DPR said.

◾️Earlier, Gagin, an adviser to the head of the government of the DPR, told RIA Novosti that there could be more victims under the rubble.

t.me...

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
[ Video ]
💢 France handed over proximity fuses for CAESAR self-propelled guns to Ukraine.

They use radar to measure the distance to the ground and detonate at a predetermined altitude, causing a "rain" of shrapnel.

Terror against civilians by the Nazis will be even more sophisticated and more bloody. France is an accomplice of terrorists!!

t.me...

Civilians of Donetsk are sure to pay the price.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join