It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another lefty browser: Brave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Maybe if you simplified it to how authoritarian vs how libertarian are you?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Nailed it, the drawers analogy is great

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
One really needs to be a US citizen to understand the left/right standpoints here.
It is not like the rest of the world at all .
Me ?
I have been both in my long life .

No you don’t.

I read your media, used to listen to some US podcasts where politics is discussed, participate here and have been there.

I understand it pretty well and still think it’s simplistic and narrow minded. Australia’s not completely different, it’s just not dialled up to 11 and only the whacko’s make their political allegiance 98.9% of their identity.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

One really needs to be a US citizen to understand the left/right standpoints here.
Me ?

No you don’t.

I read your media, used to listen to some US podcasts where politics is discussed, participate here and have been there.

I understand it pretty well and still think it’s simplistic and narrow minded. Australia’s not completely different, it’s just not dialled up to 11 and only the whacko’s make their political allegiance 98.9% of their identity.

You can't as you can only watch .
You have to live it .
No disrespect meant at all .
Just the plain , simple , hard facts .

edit on 6/11/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The background is paid ads.

So the question is, who is paying for the ads?

I use brave and haven't seen this one so I can't really comment.

But what's it referring to? Unchaining the country from evil Zelensky? Because all men 18-60 are currently chained there.
edit on 11-6-2022 by Tropics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Me ?

No you don’t.

You can't as you can only watch .
You have to live it .
No disrespect meant at all .
Just the plain , simple , hard facts .

And none meant back but the US culture and political landscape isn’t so unique and intricate that it can’t be understood by someone who doesn’t live there. It’s relatively basic compared to other places to be fair.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I like using Pale Moon. Its based on firefox but not run my Mozilla, I think their still "friendlies"

Official Site

Never using Brave. Sometimes I use a public computer and anything you click on pulls up whatever one windows now comes with... Wants permission to save everything and wont let you close it even with the bar at the bottom... gotta ctl-alt-del to even close it. Without consenting that is.
edit on 9-2-2023 by E38Driver because: add link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join