It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another lefty browser: Brave

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hi all.
I've been having my suspicions but have better things to deal with it , so ignored it.
Saw the Chinese signs , faces , and now #unchain Ukraine

Great . There are no alternatives left , or are there? It's also connected to some bitcoin (brave wallet) .
I'm suspicious of it all . So now I'm thinking I will delete my Gemini wallet. There's not much in there , just received it while browsing.
Would you delete Gemini?

Any alternative browsers ?
Seems pretty hopeless at this point.
Sick of this lefty tech overreach

edit on 10-6-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Presearch

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I've been using Brave for several yrs, as it's way better than most others for blocking ads. I will never use Chrome or any Microsoft browser. Have you carefully gone through all the Brave settings to try to disable the things you don't like? I don't know what else out there is better, hopefully someone on here does!

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Presearch

Just did search on it for free money.
WOW LOTS.AVAILABLE

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
I've been using Brave for several yrs, as it's way better than most others for blocking ads. I will never use Chrome or any Microsoft browser. Have you carefully gone through all the Brave settings to try to disable the things you don't like? I don't know what else out there is better, hopefully someone on here does!
The #unchain Ukraine hashtag was within the Brave home page background, so it's not anything to do with settings. just another lefty rag 'search engine'

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

The #unchain Ukraine hashtag was within the Brave home page background, so it's not anything to do with settings. just another lefty rag 'search engine'

I've never seen the Brave home page! I've set my own homepage in settings
But agreed, they should not be using their browser platform to influence people
edit on 11-6-2022 by GlobalGold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Not wanting Ukraine to be conquered is a ‘lefty’ thing and that conflict is now part of the left/right circus?

Bloody hell...soon you’ll be classified as a blue or red lemming based on what your favourite Italian food is...

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Not wanting Ukraine to be conquered is a ‘lefty’ thing and that conflict is now part of the left/right circus?

Bloody hell...soon you’ll be classified as a blue or red lemming based on what your favourite Italian food is...

Yes I'm pretty sure it's left-biased. Do you see any MSM siding with Russia ? Putin is trying to stop Nato from progressing further into Ukraine . The NATO are connected to the WEF. End off.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I've found some interesting pages using gibiru.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Opra is good

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Yes I'm pretty sure it's left-biased. Do you see any MSM siding with Russia ? Putin is trying to stop Nato from progressing further into Ukraine . The NATO are connected to the WEF. End off.

Not everything, person or idea fits your narrow world view of left/right.

Turkey are part of NATO. Erdogan’s a left winger? News to me and anyone else who knows him and his policies.

Break free of the paradigm mate, you’ll find it liberating.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
For search engine, Ive been using only Startpage for many, many years. Only other I've used is Yandex

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Turkey are part of NATO. Erdogan’s a left winger? News to me and anyone else who knows him and his policies.

I don´t know why but some people love to live in the drawers TPTB made for us peasants to divide us. Those PTB managed it to make people believe there would something exist like a left and a right. And that there would be differences between the goals of the different parties. And much worse, since 2020 they make drawer residents believe that everything that was "right" before 2020 is "left" now (and vice versa). Like the robber baron capitalism we have to deal with. Somehow capitalism is "left" now for those who love to live in these drawers, somehow being a war mongerer and war hawk for the profits of a few rich people is "left" now for the drawer inmates... “War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength” now.

There you can see what these drawers are made for. To play with us, to control us, to divide us. Tell the drawer populace that the drawer they live in is the only good drawer and the other drawers plus their residents are all evil and bad. And then tell them what they have to believe, to think and to do because they are so superior in their super drawer.

Works well again and again and again for the drawer residents. But TPTB have always problems with the people who don´t want to be put into a drawer by TPTB and simply don´t eat the mind meals TPTB cook for us.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Well said!

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I will never use Chrome ....

Brave IS basically Chrome. An open source version. They fooled so many people.

Developed by Brave Software, Inc., Brave is based on Chromium, a Google-sponsored free and open-source web browser. This is the same technology Google uses for its Chrome browser and Microsoft for Edge.

source

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Hi all.
I've been having my suspicions but have better things to deal with it , so ignored it.
Saw the Chinese signs , faces , and now #unchain Ukraine

Great . There are no alternatives left , or are there? It's also connected to some bitcoin (brave wallet) .
I'm suspicious of it all . So now I'm thinking I will delete my Gemini wallet. There's not much in there , just received it while browsing.
Would you delete Gemini?

Any alternative browsers ?
Seems pretty hopeless at this point.
Sick of this lefty tech overreach

Yeah i had the same supsicion m8. The same is going on with DuckDuckgo. There used to be a YT vid called "DuckDuckgo is not your friend" but i cant find it anymore at all. It showed that DuckDuckGo donated to Antifa and BLM, I stopped using it from then on.

I now use www.qwant.com... instead.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
One really needs to be a US citizen to understand the left/right standpoints here.
It is not like the rest of the world at all .
Me ?
I have been both in my long life .
edit on 6/11/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
One really needs to be a US citizen to understand the left/right standpoints here.
It is not like the rest of the world at all .
Me ?
I have been both in my long life .

Me as well, and Im neither now, Im identify as a Libertarian mostly, but even they have some things I don't agree with Im probably 45% Libertarian, 30% Republican 20% Democrat 5% Undecided

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I used to use the Brave browser to earn BAT (their crypto), but they stopped paying me BAT, so I stopped using it.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

I don´t know why but some people love to live in the drawers TPTB made for us peasants to divide us. Those PTB managed it to make people believe there would something exist like a left and a right. And that there would be differences between the goals of the different parties. And much worse, since 2020 they make drawer residents believe that everything that was "right" before 2020 is "left" now (and vice versa). Like the robber baron capitalism we have to deal with. Somehow capitalism is "left" now for those who love to live in these drawers, somehow being a war mongerer and war hawk for the profits of a few rich people is "left" now for the drawer inmates... “War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength” now.

There you can see what these drawers are made for. To play with us, to control us, to divide us. Tell the drawer populace that the drawer they live in is the only good drawer and the other drawers plus their residents are all evil and bad. And then tell them what they have to believe, to think and to do because they are so superior in their super drawer.

Works well again and again and again for the drawer residents. But TPTB have always problems with the people who don´t want to be put into a drawer by TPTB and simply don´t eat the mind meals TPTB cook for us.
Cheers
God you need to get off your high horse sometimes. I'm well aware they use 'left' vs 'right' to divide and conquer us . But you have to admit that all MSM is left-biased?? That was what I was saying. I'm libertarian, I'm barely feeling human at this point. So bugger off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join