It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A trial of British mercenaries from the Azovstal plant began in Donetsk

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: yuppa

A tattoo like that doesn't just happen by accident.

Prove he is not perfectly happy with the tattoo he is flashing.

I knew a guy that screwed up when they were younger and got one. He covered them until he had them removed.

Stop trying to BS me.

you cant prove a negative,and besides I asked you first.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The Nazi had a swastika tattoo on his arm who are you trying to convince he isn't a Nazi? Me or you?

Maybe you are just looking to pointlessly argue.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The Nazi had a swastika tattoo on his arm who are you trying to convince he isn't a Nazi? Me or you?

Maybe you are just looking to pointlessly argue.

You cant prove it beyond a reasonable doubt,which is why i said you cant prove a negative. I have seen people with that tattoo who are not nazis or skinheads which is why i say you have no proof.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

The only thing you have proven is the length to which you are willing to defend and excuse Nazis.

Honestly, it's disgusting.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 6/11/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The only thing you have proven is the length to which you are willing to defend and excuse Nazis.

Honestly, it's disgusting.

No i have proven your BIAS.
What? someone with a tattoo hurt someone you know ,and now you are so biased you cannot admit that maybe not everyone is a nazi with a swastika?
You should know by now not every book can be read by looks alone unless you open it. dont judge everything by appereance. If you are on this site and you have not learned to question EVERYTHING you have not learned ANYTHING.
YOu wont convince me unless i see him in a SS uniform doing a zieg heil or putting people in ovens.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No i have proven your BIAS.

You could have just asked. I would have told you that I am very biased against Nazis.

Most people are

What? someone with a tattoo hurt someone you know ,and now you are so biased you cannot admit that maybe not everyone is a nazi with a swastika?

Are you really trying to claim that I have something against people with tattoos?

So you really are that lovely.

YOu wont convince me unless i see him in a SS uniform doing a zieg heil or putting people in ovens.

I don't really care if I convince you. I never really ttied. After that post where you tried to claim I was just against people with tattoos, I am suspicious of what kind of vested interest you have in normalizing swastikas.

Read that as you may.

Good day.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

MOst people give someone a chance before they decide to hate them as well but thats cool. and do not say good day to someone unless you mean it.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

MOst people give someone a chance before they decide to hate them as well but thats cool. and do not say good day to someone unless you mean it.

Most people don't tattoo MS13 or swastikas on their body unless that is a major part of who they are.

Good day

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Where do you imagine this fine young cannibal hails from?

People do stupid things and harbor simplistic pathetic racist values all over the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And?

If you are saying there are Nazi Idiots all over the world, it was never in doubt nor was it being questioned.

Maybe this link will save some time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Aye that one is from your own neck of the woods.

And?

People in glass houses should not chuck bricks springs to mind.

If you are saying there are Nazi Idiots all over the world, it was never in doubt nor was it being questioned.

Its clearly obvious by my estimation, hence my ambivalence to start blaming Ukraine for all the world's Nazi woes.

A lesson your lord god Vladimir could be doing with learning don't you think, considering his own rank and file are full of the same types of scum?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

A lesson your lord god Vladimir could be doing with learning don't you think, considering his own rank and file are full of the same types of scum?

I guess it was too much for you to go without trying to insult me.

It must really eat you up inside that an American isn't smoking from Biden pipes and swallowing the story they are pushing.

Seethe and cope.

BTW, Ukraine is losing.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I guess it was too much for you to go without trying to insult me.

Is that how you feel, insulted eh?

It's not that hard i suppose, you pretty much do all the work yourself.

It must really eat you up inside that an American isn't smoking from Biden pipes and swallowing the story they are pushing.

Aye coz you are just that important.

Seethe and cope.

Same as Ukraine is doing perchance?

BTW, Ukraine is losing.

BTW Russia is running out of tactical missiles and toys, and canny build anymore, they are using anti-ship missiles to hit land targets now, which are not really up to the task.

See the engines of Russia's attack helicopters, never mind key components for their warships, cruise missiles, and the majority of Russia's fighter jets are all made in Ukrainian factories, the same factories Putin's forces are blowing to smithereens and grinding into the ground.

Then there is the fact that Putin is running out of time and money also.

Better get his skates on before December comes about or his obsolete toys and forces are apt to freeze and die in the snow, i mean he's only had 5 months or so to do what he assumed would take mere days or weeks.

His war is not exactly going to plan, and at a snail's pace no less.
edit on 12-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

When I said seethe and cope I didn't think you would actually do it.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Where do you imagine this fine young cannibal hails from?

People do stupid things and harbor simplistic pathetic racist values all over the world.

Show some respect. That's the master race your talking about.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The "didn't think" part i can believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Fair play but he does somewhat resemble an angry Mr. Tumnus with A cup moobs.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join