It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now, Euthanasia is available for the poor in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There's little doubt in my nind that one of the goals of the Great Reset is to diminish the size of the global population. We all know that a great many of the younger world leaders like Trudeau are graduates of the WEF Leadership School. It's an easy formula really. The goal being to mitigate Global Warming by way of ending the use of fossil fuels means that there will, of necessity, be less energy to go around. One of the easiest ways to reduce energy demand is to reduce the size of the population.

Another goal of the Great Reset is to end the "ever growth" global economic model with a "no-growth" or "Zero growth"
www.weforum.org...

Yea, I don't just make this stuff up.

Problem with a "Zero Growth" economic model is that it doesn't work in a country/world, if you will, with a continuously growing population. The last time we saw a Zero Growth economy that I am aware of is the Byzantine Empire. It didn't end well for them. It did end well for the Turks however.

So.......if you're goal is a Zero Growth economy, you have to aim for population reduction.

Justin Trudeau has this handled.

www.telesurenglish.net...

A woman in Ontario, for example, chose euthanasia because her housing benefits did not allow her to obtain a place to live and avoid crippling allergies.

“The government sees me as an expendable, whiny, useless scum," stated this woman, who left letters showing a desperate search for governmental help for over two years.

The 2016 Euthanasia Act only prohibited assisted death in the case of people suffering from mental illnesses. In February, however, the Trudeau administration proposed that Canadiens with cognitive-impairing conditions should be entitled to receive assistance in dying. It also raised the option that citizens who fear being diagnosed with this type of disease can make requests for early assisted death.

It sucks to be poor anywhere. It sucks to be poor in Canada, until it doesn't because you're dead. What's next? Hmmm, this would work to solve the Social Security Trust Fund problem of running out of money! And, less electricity will be needed over time which means less fossil fuels will be used to produce electricity which will, of course, reduce carbon emissions and thus solve the global warming problem.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

In america, governors who used covid-19 to kill off the expensive elderly in their state, wrote books and won awards.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

In February, however, the Trudeau administration proposed that Canadiens with cognitive-impairing conditions should be entitled to receive assistance in dying. It also raised the option that citizens who fear being diagnosed with this type of disease can make requests for early assisted death.

"Oh you can not remember signing this assisted death wish? Well, look, that's how we know you are entitled for it. Everything is fine, would you please step into this elevator now, without resistance?"

Now it's cognitive impairing, but just wait for clown world to spin it up to suicidal as a qualifier.

On a serious note, it's kind of showing, the "hidden" agenda to depopulate. I do give full support for terminal sick patients that would have to suffer until death set's in naturally, to receive aid in dying, though.
edit on 7.6.2022 by TDDAgain because: rewrote the last sentence because it made no sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think the plan to combat 'global warming' is a farce to cover up hidden agendas.
The industrial age has brought humanity to the point where far fewer people are needed for production, yet the population has exploded, stretching resources to feed and care for them.

The old and disabled are considered as a useless drain on the world economy. Even eliminating them wouldn't be enough to make the required difference; they'd need something like a pandemic or three to remove the excess workers and bring about the perceived balance.

It looks to me like Canada is being used as a testing ground for collecting data on how best to enact future plans. IMO, Trudeau is committing horrendous acts on Canadian citizens, and if America wants to be the savior of rogue governments they should be dumping billions into saving Canada from Trudeau.

Watching the events play out across our northern border is like watching a horror show and not being able to turn the TV off.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

While it's mostly correct, imo they are using 'global warming' as an excuse to get rid of gas using cars on the roads and replace them with self driving EVs , all tied to your 'social credit score' off course whether you will be 'allowed' to rent an EV.
This is 100% about further control .

On a side note, this reminds me of that old movie Logan's Run , so sad and despicable

edit on 7-6-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The old and disabled are considered as a useless drain on the world economy

They are considered as a useless drain by the old useless globalist elitist themselves.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I think the plan to combat 'global warming' is a farce to cover up hidden agendas.
The industrial age has brought humanity to the point where far fewer people are needed for production, yet the population has exploded, stretching resources to feed and care for them.

The old and disabled are considered as a useless drain on the world economy. Even eliminating them wouldn't be enough to make the required difference; they'd need something like a pandemic or three to remove the excess workers and bring about the perceived balance.

It looks to me like Canada is being used as a testing ground for collecting data on how best to enact future plans. IMO, Trudeau is committing horrendous acts on Canadian citizens, and if America wants to be the savior of rogue governments they should be dumping billions into saving Canada from Trudeau.

Watching the events play out across our northern border is like watching a horror show and not being able to turn the TV off.
While that could be a motive , it makes sense, true but there would still be room for growth and improvement.There always is . Are we a class 1 or more civilization? No, I don't even think we're at 0.
So why not instead try to reach other planets? I do think that I read something from the WEF stating we'll all be living on Mars . Probably as slaves though in the mines

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This was covered pretty extensively last week here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

not sure if this is considered duplicate since it's a different forum, but there were a lot of good posts made in that thread on the subject.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Even eliminating them wouldn't be enough to make the required difference; they'd need something like a pandemic or three to remove the excess workers and bring about the perceived balance.

There is some weird irony in all of this. Don't have the time to provide links, but I have recently read several articles to the effect that the world's population has peaked and that a surprising number of countries fertility rate have sunk below replacement rate. In fact, a webforum article says recent studies indicate a precipitous decline in fertility rates in India and China. Europe, Russia and of course, Japan have long been at fertility rates below replacement level and the US is flirting with the same problem.

www.weforum.org...

The decline in births cannot readily be explained by changing population composition. The sustained decline in U.S. births since 2007 has been driven by declining births among many demographic groups, rather than by changes in population composition. Births have fallen among women in their early 20s, late 20s, and teens (in fact, the teen birth rate in the U.S. has been falling steadily since the mid-1990s). Births have fallen among white women, Black women, and Hispanic women, with the largest declines among Hispanic women. Births have also fallen among women with and without college degrees and among both married and unmarried women. The population of U.S. women of childbearing age has actually shifted toward groups that tend to have higher birth rates, not lower birth rates, with the exception of a rising share of women of childbearing age being unmarried. 

Great article, very clinical.

If we think about it, it sort of makes sense. For one thing, the 18 and under generation has been de-sexualized and in many cases neutered. The millenials are the latest bloomers in history. The under 35 group lives virtual lives on the Internet and will likely disappear into the Metaverse.

Interesting times indeed.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes nature's way of dealing with overpopulation. That and also explains why so many are gay/bi.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Absolutely, euthansia is here to stay and will greatly expand within the lifetime of our children, wait and watch. The woke will soon be marching for free euthanasia for all "on demand". To be compassionate and caring of course.

It won't be long before the elite politicians sign an executive order and then legislate free euthanasia for anyone who wants it, no questions asked except, "are you sure you want to die", and once they sign on the dotted line there will be no turning back allowed.

Then it will be extended to families so they "can ease the suffering of the chronically ill and elderly" by requesting euthanasia on behalf of the patient.

Watch and wait, the woke will be demanding this to "end the suffering" of people, like we do dogs and cats, before you know it.

It is all part of the global elite's depopulation plan to have ordinary people help get rid of the "useless eaters", the handicapped, the chronically ill and the elderly. Remember someday you may be chronically ill and will be elderly, eventually your head will be on the involuntary chopping block, for your own good of course, will say the woke who want their inheritance now.

The government will gladly make it "free" to save money on medicare/medicaid/social security and may even throw in a free funeral to entice the poor elderly, or encourage their families to euthanize them. Depopulation and save money a big bonus for elite politicians who can give more freebies away to get votes or buy 2000 more mules.

edit on 6/7/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

... It sucks to be poor anywhere. It sucks to be poor in Canada, until it doesn't because you're dead.
What's next?
Hmmm, this would work to solve the Social Security Trust Fund problem of running out of money! ...

My suggestion is that we need a cool, and flashy advertisement scheme to popularize these assisted suicides.

Here's the pitch : We'll plan a new holiday, called : National-GTFOOC-Day™.

We'll set-up hundreds/thousands of combination beds/pine-boxes, in the stadiums all across Canada™.

All hooked-up to a 6G wireless coms grid, nationwide.

Our spunky little PM™, who loves playing Dressup™ : will don a Grim-Reaper™ costume, and hit the kill-switch on Live-TV™.

It'll be great !

new topics

top topics

join