It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Maintains Workspace And Computer Portal Within Clinton/DNC Law Firm

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: hangedman13

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Even in an FBI office, each computer would require a logon and password, and access to individual FBI online systems would also require separate ID's and passwords, especially in open plan offices.

Non-security related businesses have had that default level of security, for at least the last decade.

Do you log on to your personal computer?

THIS is Hillary we are talking about. Not like she ever ran illegal servers before now is it?

Please provide a link to any statutory US law, state or federal, that makes the running of a server illegal?

LOL.

She had classified state department emails on a personal laptop and instead of turning them over she smashed the laptop and poured bleach on it. If that doesn't scream guilty to you, well you must be deaf.

LOL.

Please post a link to where you heard that, because that's a new one to me.

There was a server at the DNC which had erased date wiped off it by (not by Clinton, but by the company employed to maintain their PC's and network) software called 'BleachBit', and Clinton had a separate PC at her home when she was in the State Department as Secretary of State, set up running Microsoft Exchange e-mail server, and which she may have used to send and receive official and classified government e-mails.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Are the names of this jury known?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Bleachbit doesnt ring a bell? Asking for a friend as inquiring minds want to know why such a task would be necessary if there were nothing to hide?

a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 622022 by Elvicious1 because: Syntax

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvicious1
Bleachbit doesnt ring a bell? Asking for a friend as inquiring minds want to know why such a task would be necessary if there were nothing to hide?

Bleachbit is free to download and use software that cleans up temporary and unused files, much like similar (but commercial software) CCleaner. It can speed up file system access, and free up more storage by removing all sorts of garbage unneeded by the user.

Like CCleaner, it also has the option to overwrite deleted files. This is necessary because when files are deleted by a user, all that is done is a 'deleted' marker in the file header is set, which allows future file writes to occupy and overwrite the space where the deleted files were stored. This is enormously faster than overwriting the file. But a consequence of this is that the deleted files are all fully recoverable if they have not been overwritten. All that is required is resetting the 'deleted' marker and the file is there, un-deleted.

So, for data security, it is best that deleted files are wiped from storage occasionally. This was what the DNC's IT support guy did.

Previously, people at the DNC had exported archive files from out of their Microsoft Outlook e-mail. This creates files with the file extension '.pst' which contain a subset of the much larger mailstore used by Microsoft Exchange e-mail server. Mailstores are a fairly highly encrypted database files containing all the mail content and metadata. As such, they are far too big (terabytes?) to exfiltrate by hackers and are really hard to crack to 'see into' and read mail content. Also, to fully access the mailstore, the Exchange server needs to be offline, as it would normally have exclusive access to the mailstore and be continually updating it. However, .pst files are smaller, and not as secure, and are not locked by server processes. For this reason hackers love these .pst files.

The IT support guy had noted that there were .pst files on the shares of the file server and so, doing due diligence, he deleted them and overwrote the deleted files (as was supposed to have done). Unfortunately, he did this after the hackers had exfiltrated the files, and it may be he realized that the hackers had only been able to get the data because he had been lax in securely deleting the .pst files earlier, and was trying to cover his tracks.

And, as there were actual hackers that illegally exfiltrated and published private and corporately privileged data, there was something to hide.

edit on 2/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I really wish I could care. But its futile, and Im trying to spend time on things that I can either impact, or feel a dopamine hit in return for the effort of caring.

But i don't get that. And this # i keep being fed tastes pretty bad. So ill just not care.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: JinMI

The reasoning Sussman was acquitted was because there was information already held by the FBI.

Ok, so hes innocent which concludes FBI collusion.

So, here we are again with in your face two tiered justice.

Like with Clinton
Like with Maxwell.

This is the deep states the radical left supports.

You'd be amazed and disgusted to learn how many "old dog" Republicans smoke from the same crack pipe.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Thank you for that explanation, it was fascinating. I should have been more clear. I read numerous articles that in addition to "losing', Hillary bleach-bitted her personal phones (13 cellphones, I think, not positive) and 3 laptops. Whether or not she used the actual software or the term was incorrectly used in place of " erasing permanently", I don't know. I probably should have said she wiped all her personal data in a complete way. Also it is my understanding she took a hammer to one or two of the afore mentioned. The woman knows no bounds and is ruthless. I don't believe she should be underestimated in any form. Thank you again.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: JinMI

The reasoning Sussman was acquitted was because there was information already held by the FBI.

Ok, so hes innocent which concludes FBI collusion.

So, here we are again with in your face two tiered justice.

Like with Clinton
Like with Maxwell.

This is the deep states the radical left supports.

Radical left, radical right - radical theatre to keep the masses distracted so they never get a pause to stop and look around at the inequity which in fact unites all creeds and colours against this ruthless elite which continues to feed on us, as they ever have.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Where is Huma's laptop? That one is more interesting than Hunters....

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JinMI

The reason he was acquitted was because the Jury thought it never should have gone to trial. They said as much. Whether he did it or not did not matter to them.

The same Jury that was bought and paid for duh!! Clintons daughter could have gotten on that sham Jury.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

One of the jurors went so far as claim "so he lied to the FBI, but there are more serious things we need to focus on and hence Sussman should be acquitted." I am paraphrasing here. These are the same democrats/anti-Trumpers who forced Lt. Gen. Flynn to claim he lied to the FBI after he was bankrupt and after Mueller threatened Lt. Gen. Flynn with going after Flynn's family and his son if the LT. Gen didn't admit to lying... These are the same arseholes who used this coercion against Flynn to destroy his life and that of his family. These are the same democrat arseholes who bankrupted and went after anyone linked to President Trump through the use of a weaponized FBI/DOJ...

DEMOCRATS have made the U.S. a de facto communist/fascist dictatorship...

Sussmann Juror: “There are Bigger Things … Than a Possible Lie to the FBI”

edit on 3-6-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add, correct cmment and add link.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The deep state IS the radical left.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elvicious1

Thank you for that explanation, it was fascinating. I should have been more clear. I read numerous articles that in addition to "losing', Hillary bleach-bitted her personal phones (13 cellphones, I think, not positive) and 3 laptops. Whether or not she used the actual software or the term was incorrectly used in place of " erasing permanently", I don't know. I probably should have said she wiped all her personal data in a complete way. Also it is my understanding she took a hammer to one or two of the afore mentioned. The woman knows no bounds and is ruthless. I don't believe she should be underestimated in any form. Thank you again.

If I recall rightly, the 'phones Clinton had when she was in the State Department were encrypted BlackBerry branded ones. I doubt that it would be easy to 'read' whatever was on the 'phones even if they fell into the hands of some malefactor.

Additionally, it wasn't up to the Secretary of State to securely destroy any devices that may have been used for government business and are now surplus to requirements. Similarly, devices supplied by the DNC were also supposed to be securely erased or destroyed after use. She would have surrendered the devices to her IT staff, who would have securely wiped and repurposed, or destroyed, any such device as per the following directive (or similar):

Proper Disposal of Electronic Devices - CISA

Even Republican Senators know that. Unfortunately, Republican press organizations do not seem to know that.

The issue at the time was that the devices may have held data relevant to an FBI investigation, and so a hold probably should have been placed on the wipe/destruction of the devices, but it was up to the FBI to explicitly direct that this hold was placed, or for them to take the devices into their custody. I don't think the FBI really considered the devices as possible evidence until too late.

I believe that Clinton was not particularly computer savvy (nor was she expected to be), but neither were her accusers.

What is the case, is that any device no longer in use, at that level of government, has to be either securely erased or destroyed because they may pose a security risk, and that was done.

edit on 6/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

The deep state IS the radical left.

So, Watergate was the radical left?

What about Iran-Contra?

What about the Kennedy assassination?

What about the NSA warrant-less surveillance of all US citizens?

The red scare?

Northwoods?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be more cost effective and just to simply crowdfund hits on the whole damned lot and start over?

I mean, it's not like using the law actually works against those who make them, or can change them on a whim to their own benefit if the plebs get out of line and ask too many questions!

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

"If I recall rightly, the 'phones Clinton had when she was in the State Department were encrypted BlackBerry branded ones. I doubt that it would be easy to 'read' whatever was on the 'phones even if they fell into the hands of some malefactor."

Your recall is faulty. There were no encrypted blackberries ever used by the FBI or any other government agency. Obama had a special phone similar to blackberry, the Secetra Edge.

How do I know this? Because I was responsible for switching over 750 Nextel phones to blackberries after Nextel lost the bid.

There are a few encrypted phones that are at the secret level. There should be Top Secret phones available now, although the early prototypes were bulky and no one liked them.

Plus, if I recall correctly, Clinton and her crew used COTS ( Commercial off the shelf) Blackberries. The exact same one that anyone could buy.

The phones they used were highly susceptible to hacking by foreign governments, by the time she got off the plane in a foreign country, they had already accessed the phone and its internal data.

EDIT: Hillary used her personal blackberry:

www.politico.com...

SECOND EDIT: Hillary had Obama envy and wanted one like he had. NSA denied her request repeatedly due to they were reducing the number of waivers and phasing out the use of phones like the one Obama had.

THIRD EDIT: Link to information about Obama's Blackberry:

www.nbcnews.com...

The Sectera Edge was capable of top secret but like I said it was bulky and no one liked it, including me, I had to carry one because I was responsible for them. It was a major pain, sometimes it would drop the encryption key for no reason and re-loading the encryption key wasn't exactly an easy process. The Sectera Edge has been discontinued.
edit on 7-6-2022 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
Thanks for ending the “misinformation “.
You additions here are always welcome.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"If I recall rightly, the 'phones Clinton had when she was in the State Department were encrypted BlackBerry branded ones. I doubt that it would be easy to 'read' whatever was on the 'phones even if they fell into the hands of some malefactor."

Your recall is faulty. There were no encrypted blackberries ever used by the FBI or any other government agency. Obama had a special phone similar to blackberry, the Secetra Edge.

I did not mention the FBI or other agency supplying the 'phones. I referred to the phone used by Hillary Clinton, and specifically when she was Secretary of State.

How do I know this? Because I was responsible for switching over 750 Nextel phones to blackberries after Nextel lost the bid.

There are a few encrypted phones that are at the secret level. There should be Top Secret phones available now, although the early prototypes were bulky and no one liked them.

Plus, if I recall correctly, Clinton and her crew used COTS ( Commercial off the shelf) Blackberries. The exact same one that anyone could buy.

The phones they used were highly susceptible to hacking by foreign governments, by the time she got off the plane in a foreign country, they had already accessed the phone and its internal data.

EDIT: Hillary used her personal blackberry:

www.politico.com...

So, I did recall correctly.

SECOND EDIT: Hillary had Obama envy and wanted one like he had. NSA denied her request repeatedly due to they were reducing the number of waivers and phasing out the use of phones like the one Obama had.

THIRD EDIT: Link to information about Obama's Blackberry:

www.nbcnews.com...

The Sectera Edge was capable of top secret but like I said it was bulky and no one liked it, including me, I had to carry one because I was responsible for them. It was a major pain, sometimes it would drop the encryption key for no reason and re-loading the encryption key wasn't exactly an easy process. The Sectera Edge has been discontinued.

Thank you for that.

I was going on the details that were released by several news agencies that determined the devices she was using, from the e-mail signatures in the leaked e-mails from her and from this document released under FOIA (.pdf).

So, she could indeed have had other 'phones or devices, but the e-mail signatures only show her using a Blackberry and an iPad during her tenure as Secretary of State, and, as you noted, she kept requesting a Blackberry for herself and her staff, despite the concerns of the NSA with bringing the BB into the SCIF (but not with general use).

BB's also had encryption and secure MIME emailing well before any other consumer handheld device, and well before Clinton had assumed office. Their first 'encrypted' device was a pager, released in 1999. Clinton became Secretary of State under Obama's Presidency, a decade after BB's first encrypted device.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

At least he's honest in his AV.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

RickInVA refuted something that I did not say and posted confirmational details of what I did say.

edit on 7/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join