It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dramatic footage shows former Royal Marine fighting in Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Ah, once again it is shown just how blood thirsty the english are!

But that aside, I don't understand why would anyone praise foreign mercenaries fighting in a war that has got nothing to do with them? The only people who have my respect are those who fight for their homes; I would never cheer for someone who's only reason to participate in a war is to make profit, like this gentleman. I hope he get's what he deserves.

The Ukraine represents an ideal for some people that they are more than willing to fight and kill for.

Only praiseworthy if you hold those ideals.

The guy below is an American named Kent McLellan. He goes by Bone Face and is part of Azov. On his telegram Channel he said that Ukraine granted him citizenship.

The main thesis that McLellan constantly repeats in all his correspondence is that Azov is not fighting for Zelensky, nor for NATO, nor for the EU. According to him, "Azov" is not so much a regiment as the idea of a neo-nazi "revival".

telegra.ph...

edit on 28-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NoMoreFools

Wait. I thought Russia invaded because of Nazis…no wait, because of bioweapon labs…no wait, because Donbas….wait….

Give me all of the above for $100 Alex .

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

According to him, "Azov" is not so much a regiment as the idea of a neo-nazi "revival".

On his telegram Channel he said that Ukraine granted him citizenship.

That is good news .
The US is minus one Nazi .

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He isn't a mercenary though , he and the others signed up to the Ukrainian military so they are legal combatants. In a way they're like the Foreign legion , but in Ukraine.

You know that doesn't make any sense , don't you ?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: NoMoreFools

Wait. I thought Russia invaded because of Nazis…no wait, because of bioweapon labs…no wait, because Donbas….wait….

Give me all of the above for $100 Alex .

Mmhmmm. It’s amazing that, with all those Nazis and bio weapons labs, not one shred of evidence has been presented by Russia, even though it would COMPLETELY shift world sentiment.

No. Really. Seems legit.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You know that doesn't make any sense , don't you ?

Protocol Additional GC 1977 of the Geneva Conventions.

A mercenary shall not have the right to be a combatant or a prisoner of war.
A mercenary is any person who:
(a) is especially recruited locally or abroad in order to fight in an armed conflict;
(b) does, in fact, take a direct part in the hostilities;
(c) is motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a Party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that Party;
(d) is neither a national of a Party to the conflict nor a resident of territory controlled by a Party to the conflict;
(e) is not a member of the armed forces of a Party to the conflict; and
(f) has not been sent by a State which is not a Party to the conflict on official duty as a member of its armed forces.
en.wikipedia.org...

The first video I posted shows Ben Grant with others at a location signing up to join the Ukrainian army making him a member of that army controlled by the leadership of that army , he did not join for financial gain and volunteered (was not recruited) to help Ukraine fight the fascist invaders who are attempting to destroy that country.

Russia on the other hand has actively recruited mercenaries from the Middle East and local far right groups.
edit on 29-5-2022 by gortex because: edit to add link

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
A lot of fuss about a few volenteers or mercenaries.

Something that is as old as war itself.

The Swiss gaurd , The White Company , Varangian Gaurds , and The Flying Tigers.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Video of the assault on the armored vehicle.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Answer me this then. If your precious mercenary is indeed a freedom fighter against fascism, why hasn't he fought against his brothers in arms that are literal nazis(Azov)?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Perhaps he's to busy fighting Task Force Rusich Nazis who are "literal Nazis" attacking a Sovereign country on behalf of the fascist Russian state.

As I understand it much of Azov have been disappeared by Russia following the Siege of Mariupol.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Can you give me any proof that Russian army has within it's rank literal nazis? Or are you just calling them that because they attacked another country?

And, you are quite right; the nazi scum has been completely destroyed. The few that's left will face trial and be given proper punishment.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Video of the assault on the armored vehicle.

Nice one Cyril.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Can you give me any proof that Russian army has within it's rank literal nazis? Or are you just calling them that because they attacked another country?

If you're interested look up Task Force Rusich and Wagner group , if you expect me to spend time finding links for you to dismiss then I'm afraid that aint happening , been there done that already.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I'm not surprised by your reaction, as you are well aware that you have no arguments.

Russian nazis is the same thing as the famous ghost of kiev. Doesn't exist! Or, let me rephrase. I'm sure that are a few individuals in the russian army who are indeed nazis, but that ideology is not widespread nor is it being upheld by the russian state.
edit on 731k2022Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I'm not surprised by your reaction, as you are well aware that you have no arguments.

The Russian Imperial Movement (RIM) is an extreme-right, white supremacist militant organization based in St. Petersburg, Russia. Founded in 2002, the group promotes ethnic Russian nationalism, advocates the restoration of Russia’s tsarist regime, and seeks to fuel white supremacy extremism in the West. RIM maintains contacts with neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups across Europe and the United States. The group has provided paramilitary training to Russian nationals and members of like-minded organizations from other countries at its facilities in St. Petersburg. Members of RIM’s armed wing, the Imperial Legion, have fought alongside pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine and been involved in conflicts in Libya and Syria. In addition to its ultra-nationalist beliefs, RIM is known for its anti-Semitic and anti-Ukrainian views. The U.S. State Department listed RIM as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist (SDGT) in April 2020. It is the first white supremacist group to be designated as a SDGT
cisac.fsi.stanford.edu...

Russian nazis is the same thing as the famous ghost of kiev.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Not a fan of Westerners fighting in Ukraine. They should just sit back and let Moscovite Rus and Kievan Rus folks go at each other.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Are they nazis or white supremacists? I know people of the western world tend to confuse those two terms, but they are not the same.

But as I've said, I don't doubt there are few individuals in the Russian army who are white supremacists and nazis; but to suggest that the Russians have battalions made of those people is simply not true.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So in other words he's cannon fodder for the corrupt zelensky regime? Gotcha!

Hopefully his death isn't to painful...

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Only a fool writes off a Royal Marine.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
British have always been enemy of Russians. Since the Crimean war days. So it's not a surprise British men are fighting Russian men in Donbas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join