It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dramatic footage shows former Royal Marine fighting in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ben Grant is a former Royal Marine who is now part of a 15-strong unit of foreign fighters in Donbass , he's been in Ukraine since the early days of the conflict because when he saw the Nazi invasion of the country he wanted to use his skills to help the Ukrainians repel the invaders from their country.

Ben Grant from March 9th when he arrived to sign up.

Ben released this video yesterday of himself and his cohorts engaging the enemy and evacuating an injured colleague from the fight after coming under heavy fire .

"I think we must have been spotted by drones beforehand and they had set up their lines… so as we went in the mass firefight broke out where you see (in the video) what we saw.

"We were walking in single file as the contact happened, Deano was at the end of my team, when he went to take a knee… we were shooting, getting our heads down and shooting them. I was terrified but driven to complete my most important goal, which at the time was getting him and my team out of the danger.

"What was so scary was being so limited by trying to carry someone, when I can't pull my weapon up, while there are attack helicopters overhead and tanks firing through the woods. It was unreal - I've never experienced anything like that in my life."

Mr Arthur was taken to hospital in Kyiv, where doctors have saved his leg.
news.sky.com...

There's another video of the assault on the armored vehicle that was giving them the problems but it's still being processed by youtube so I'll post it later.

Keep your head down Ben.

edit on 28-5-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It is very unfortunate that the son of a member of the British Parliament, Nelen Grant, decided to arrange a safari for the Russian people. His fate is as follows: If he does not have time to escape, then he will either die, or will be waiting for a tribunal in a DPR prison, as many British mercenaries, not combatants, are already waiting in captivity.
Let me remind you that in the DPR there is the death penalty.
You have brought proof that Britain is at war with Russia in Ukraine by invading the territory of a sovereign state.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Oh you do surprise me.

You have brought proof that Britain is at war with Russia in Ukraine by invading the territory of a sovereign state.

I have supplied proof that a former member of the British military has gone to do a job abroad , you linking that to the British government is standard fare.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A British national volunteering to fight does not mean that the whole country is at war.

But you know this. You just REALLY want it to be true.

edit on 28-5-2022 by NoMoreFools because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Russians will not understand your Jesuit terminology. The son of a member of the British Parliament, a special forces soldier, is fighting against the Russians on the territory of a sovereign state, he hopes Russian missiles will fly at the British Parliament in due time.
and then you will practice verbiage.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Russia can leave Ukraine at any time if you don't like mercenaries getting involved.

It's war, what do you think happens? Bankers get rich, soldiers flock from all over for fortune and glory.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Russia can leave Ukraine at any time if you don't like mercenaries getting involved.

It's war, what do you think happens? Bankers get rich, soldiers flock from all over for fortune and glory.

Only after Britain and the United States leave all their more than 800 military bases in the sovereign states they have occupied.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

is fighting against the Russians on the territory of a sovereign state,

Yeah but your boys invaded a sovereign state en masse so throwing stones and glass houses comes to mind there.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Putin doesn't know the meaning of the word " Sovereign "

So you can stop with that crap.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Countries of the world not invaded by Britain

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is sad that in such day and age as this someone like that feels compelled to insert themselves into a conflict between two completely corrupt nations. I can understand why the west is throwing money at drowning the foolish Russians in a quagmire even if I disagree with it as a way to deal with their aggression long term, but this merc's coercion befounds me. I don't understand or agree with what he's doing, personally. Certainly there are mercs in warzones which endeavor to aid the civilian population, but that doesn't sound like what he is most eager to do.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: strongfp

Only after Britain and the United States leave all their more than 800 military bases in the sovereign states they have occupied.

Wait. I thought Russia invaded because of Nazis…no wait, because of bioweapon labs…no wait, because Donbas….wait….

So now it’s about British and American military bases around the world?

Hmmm…

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AstroDog

You are aware that Russia is using mercenaries ?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ah, once again it is shown just how blood thirsty the english are!

But that aside, I don't understand why would anyone praise foreign mercenaries fighting in a war that has got nothing to do with them? The only people who have my respect are those who fight for their homes; I would never cheer for someone who's only reason to participate in a war is to make profit, like this gentleman. I hope he get's what he deserves.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Being a mercenary is illegal and a mercenary gets no protection that combatants get. For example they have no rights to become a pow.

So if this guy is getting paid he will spend time in prison or be executed, if he isn't just killed outright in combat.

Idiot.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

once again it is shown just how blood thirsty the english are!

You need to look closer to home, i give you Ratko Mladić.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You have brought proof that Britain is at war with Russia in Ukraine by invading the territory of a sovereign state

Citizens don't just get to decide the foreign policy of a whole nation. What one person decides to is just that, one person's decision.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Russians will not understand your Jesuit terminology. The son of a member of the British Parliament, a special forces soldier, is fighting against the Russians on the territory of a sovereign state,

I wonder who was invited to the sovereign nation.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Ratko Mladic is a saint compared to the english! Let's just ask what's left of the native americans, if we can find any that is.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

It is very unfortunate that the son of a member of the British Parliament, Nelen Grant, decided to arrange a safari for the Russian people. His fate is as follows: If he does not have time to escape, then he will either die, or will be waiting for a tribunal in a DPR prison, as many British mercenaries, not combatants, are already waiting in captivity.

We already know from history and current events that Russia likes to kill people, even their own, no need to keep repeating it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join