It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the COVID Jab Kill More People Than It Saves?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I beg everyone not to take the jab! My boyfriend, Trey, has been like a different person since his vaccination. His sexual appetite has become insatiable and I just don’t have the energy to keep fighting him off. He’s saying it’s the vaccination ya’ll and I don’t know what to do. Has anyone else experienced this? It’s like he has the libido of a particularly potent Godzilla, the mans an animal.
edit on 13-6-2022 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
I beg everyone not to take the jab! My boyfriend, Trey, has been like a different person since his vaccination. His sexual appetite has become insatiable and I just don’t have the energy to keep fighting him off. He’s saying it’s the vaccination ya’ll and I don’t know what to do. Has anyone else experienced this? It’s like he has the libido of a particularly potent Godzilla, the mans an animal.

Maybe he's just channelling Brad?..food for thought!

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Brad was always such a tender lover before his death. My man, Trey had the sexual appetite of an empty chip packet until he had that damn jab. Now he’s like a rampant beast and I just can’t cope. I’m considering reporting this to the CDC.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

To keep it short, yes, it does.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Brad was always such a tender lover before his death. My man, Trey had the sexual appetite of an empty chip packet until he had that damn jab. Now he’s like a rampant beast and I just can’t cope. I’m considering reporting this to the CDC.

Hard to say..but I think this new..adverse?
effect, would have them figuring out how to fit this in as a "bonus" the marketing guys going to love this..no pun intended!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join