It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the COVID Jab Kill More People Than It Saves?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

My point is that all COVID claims have been ludicrously exaggerated from the start and yet some have been given complete credulity while others are ignored. This has *never* been what we were told.

I feel like I have been a resident of Cowslip's Warren for two years.

That's the worst part of it. There isn't any trick. He speaks the truth. So as long as he speaks the truth it can't be folly—that's what you're going to say, isn't it? I'm not blaming you, Hazel. I felt myself moving toward him like one cloud drifting into another. But then at the last moment I drifted wide. Who knows why? It wasn't my own will; it was an accident. There was just some little part of me that carried me wide of him. [...] It's like a great mist of folly that covers the whole sky: and we shall never see to go by Frith's light any more. Oh, what will become of us? A thing can be true and still be desperate folly, Hazel.

edit on 22-5-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

Double my bad once again.
edit on 22-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

People die mate.

I know 4 people that died of COVID 19.

Don't know anyone that died down to being vaccinated.

The worst ive heard of was some poor sod-developing bell's palsy for a week.

Obviously, there is a measure of risk involved in introducing anything into our systems down to the fact that no two people are the same.

But again enament if you don't have those massive big piles of dead bodies that would equate to a 400% increase in the mortality rate, i have to wonder why?

And like i suggest just about everyone vaccinated on this little island are doing just fine, and we are not special by any manner nor means.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It not been much fun on our end nether ketsuko.

Newfound respect for agoraphobics put it that way.

As to COVID 19 claims that have been ludicrously exaggerated from the start, there may be some truth to that.

But its quite clear there is no 400%, or even 40% increase in mortality down to vaccination.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

But again enament if you don't have those massive big piles of dead bodies that would equate to a 400% in mortality rate, i have to wonder why?

Well, for anyone who looked at the link and data, that 400% increase was reported just for the month of January 2022. However, it still doesn't look good that Canada had an average of 600 - 700 deaths during the month of January from 2017 through 2020. An increase to 835 deaths in January 2021 and than 2,905 deaths in January 2022.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Same here. A friend of my wife lost her mother, her brother and her mother's partner to Covid-19 before the vaccinations were available and then very nearly lost her sister, who had Long Covid for some time afterwards (apparently there was a birthday party and an infected person turned up and spread the virus around).
However, we haven't heard of anyone we know of that have died of Covid-19 after getting jabbed.
I have, on the other hand, heard a lot of absolute hysterical twaddle from people who have been scaremongering over if the vaccinations are safe. Seems perfectly safe to everyone I know of.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The thing is i know people who work in the NHS and they would indeed notice an increase in mortality rates, be it 40% or 400%.

Like i said they simply are not singing that tune.

Everybody would notice a 40% increase in mortality rates Deetermined and not just people who work as medical health care professionals.

As to a 400% increase, well getting a council house would not be a problem anymore for those left standing.

400% increase my arse.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

However, it still doesn't look good that Canada had an average of 600 - 700 deaths during the month of January from 2017 through 2020. An increase to 835 deaths in January 2021 and than 2,905 deaths in January 2022.

Even if thats the case it could be down to a multitude of other reasons than vaccination.

An increase in sedimentary lifestyle over the past few years and/or lack of access to proper medical health care springs to mind.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Like i said they simply are not singing that tune.

And they never will because they've spent too much time, energy, and money into trying to get people vaccinated. They will NEVER admit that their policies helped to kill people. Period.

Everybody would notice a 40% increase in mortality rates Deetermined and not just people who work as medical health care professionals.

I definitely see an increase in mortality rates around me. I just can't prove why they all died or why I'm seeing a major increase of those around me receiving cancer diagnoses. There's all kinds of explanations that people can try to pick from to explain it away.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

And they never will because they've spent too much time, energy, and money into trying to get people vaccinated. They will NEVER admit that their policies helped to kill people. Period.

They are family members and friends i have had for life that would not lie Deetermined.

I definitely see an increase in mortality rates around me. I just can't prove why they all died or why I'm seeing a major increase of those around me receiving cancer diagnoses. There's all kinds of explanations that people can try to pick from to explain it away.

Lockdown and a sedimentary lifestyle combined with poor or improper access to medical healthcare and diagnosis will play its part there.

Still don't imagine you are seeing anywhere near a 40% increase never mind 400% increase where mortality rates around you are concerned.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The rabbits became strange in many ways, different from other rabbits. They knew well enough what was happening. But even to themselves they pretended that all was well, for the food was good, they were protected, they had nothing to fear but the one fear; and that struck here and there, never enough at a time to drive them away. They forgot the ways of wild rabbits. They forgot El-ahrairah, for what use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price? They found out other marvelous arts to take the place of tricks and old stories. [...] Frith sent them strange singers, beautiful and sick like oak apples, like robins' pincushions on the wild rose. And since they could not bear the truth, these singers, who might in some other place have been wise, were squeezed under the terrible weight of the warren's secret until they gulped out fine folly—about dignity and acquiescence, and anything else that could make believe that the rabbits loved the shining wire.

Like I said ... Cowslip's warren. So long as we're all healthy and happy, we pretend that all the other death and misery around us caused by the people keeping us forcibly healthy and happy isn't happening, or at least isn't happening the way it is. It's happening for other reasons, and not because of how they're keeping us healthy and happy.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well if "they" kill us all or make us unwell, they are apt to have to come down from the ivory towers and do some actual work themselves.

I don't see that happening to be honest.

Fact is you don't bite the hand that feeds you or pays tax ketsuko.

"They" don't want us dead but just clever enough to tick a box.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

edit on 700000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: not worth it

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The farmer didn't want the rabbits dead either. They were part of his farm. He shot the predators and fed them, but in such a way that they were used to going out in the open. Then he set snares for them, but only as much as he needed and not enough to drive them off.

The rabbits knew what was going on, but they pretended they didn't. Their whole culture was bent around ignoring it, even up to denying rabbits were dead and why.

This is similar: Look! We're controlling you to save you. Pay no attention to all the horrible knock on effects our solutions cause: economic devastation, job losses, mental heath meltdowns, drastic increases in suicides, drastic increases in drug abuse and overdose, increases in deaths to otherwise treatable health conditions that got out of control because we cancelled your appointments and surgeries and screenings, death to loneliness in retirement homes, etc.

You didn't die of COVID. You didn't die of COVID. You didn't die of COVID.

Cowslip's Warren

**EDIT**

I forgot to mention the part where the rabbits would silence or even viciously attack anyone who started to challenge them and talk about what was really going on.
edit on 22-5-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The question begs as to how the farmer gets rid of all the dead rabbits without the others noticing their absence all the same if it's to a tune of 400%.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sorry, calling BS on the 400%. Why?

Because what you are saying is for every person who died before, 400 are dying now. YOU WOULD SEE THAT IN A VERY DRAMATIC WAY!

So no, I'm smart enough to know BS when I hear it.

Don't even have to look it up.

edit on 22-5-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Sorry, calling BS on the 400%. Why?

Because what you are saying is for every person who died before, 400 are dying now. YOU WOULD SEE THAT IN A VERY DRAMATIC WAY!

So no, I'm smart enough to know BS when I hear it.

Don't even have to look it up.

It would be 4 for every one who previously died.

Still nonsense however

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Right now its doing more harm than good....as it was engineered to do.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament
I literally just posted a link

sTaNd4FrEeDoMnB sounds like a totally reliable and unbiased source.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Won't know for at least 10 years in retrospect as to what happened.

Many aren't dead. Yet

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join