It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The attacks on Elon Musk have begun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Sticks and stones may break your bones but Tweets can only sting your ego. It'll stop hurting after you log out and resume IRL business with physical persons who don't have to stare at their phone screen every 5 minutes to reinforce their self esteem.

Yeah, I know, this is the era of loud mouth jerkoff populists saying stupid **** about other people on Twitter and other similar platforms to score points.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ColeYounger

Elon Musk once turned me into a newt.

But I got better.

But did you sink, or float?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If someone (other than the bobos on ATS who've done it) tweeted that I was a pedo I'd be pretty pissed, if it was that tool Musk I'd be suing him for libel regardless of his intentions.

Jesus dude, slurs and labels are used today as a requirement for proper sentence structure. You and I both can't hold a conversation with anyone here past 2 posts before one is placed on us. The label pedophile is used today to describe anyone who may have sexual encounters with a person below 18 and not the proper meaning which is absolutely horrendous, and even higher if the gap is 20 years or more. It's been watered down so much that people just through it around.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Actually he's really smart about this. Newspaper contacts him for a comment about this payoff to the lady 4 years ago. As he stated before, he would never settle a suit for something untrue.

After he was contacted by paper, next day he suddenly stated he will vote Republican and expect the hit pieces to begin.

The story runs as planned. Now Republicans are rushing to his defense as he planned by stating he is now a Republican.

He's not an idiot. I think this is a way better plan than Clarence Thomas sudden illness after the press approached him about Ginni wanting the election overturned. Much better play for him.

Although he's railing about free speech but he had the woman sign an NDA on this.

edit on 20-5-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

How predictable .

The Left Media is like a child , I said several weeks ago they would either ' Kill ' Elon Musk or Say he ' Raped ' someone . It seems they have gone with Rape.

These woman Hide in the shadows I suppose waiting to cash in there " Me too " Chips when the target is most vulnerable , I mean do people actually believe this crap anymore ?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Well does he get to sue her for breaching the NDA?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I would have accepted the free horse then asked him if he would like to be a regular.

Lots of free horses, who would complain about that?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I haven't heard her say anything on the matter. He's the one on Twitter telling people to describe his d***.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If someone (other than the bobos on ATS who've done it) tweeted that I was a pedo I'd be pretty pissed, if it was that tool Musk I'd be suing him for libel regardless of his intentions.

Jesus dude, slurs and labels are used today as a requirement for proper sentence structure. You and I both can't hold a conversation with anyone here past 2 posts before one is placed on us. The label pedophile is used today to describe anyone who may have sexual encounters with a person below 18 and not the proper meaning which is absolutely horrendous, and even higher if the gap is 20 years or more. It's been watered down so much that people just through it around.

Hebephilia is likewise extremely ethically dubious at best. Semantics don't change the facts about child psychology and exploitation whether a victim is mid teens or pre teens. And sadly, we now live in a society where those sexual assault victims are occasionally predators!

edit on 20-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Easy check, if he got her a pony there would be a record somewhere about it. You’d think he would have gave her a Tesla, but idk.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If I was Musk I would just say - yeah, I thought it was a sweet deal. Any kind of horse she wanted. Guess she wanted a Tesla? My bad.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Three sides to every story. The settlement seems low to me (doubt she bought a pony) and perhaps he was joking. Worthy of supermarket tabloids at best. With everything we know so far I am just guessing here. From a human resource angle she had a great case and that makes me suspicious. All I can say is consider the source and atm we cannot. and a reply to: Ahabstar

+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

He's a whiny bitch...

Vernon Unsworth did sue Musk for $190m.

The jury ruled in Musk's favor.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There best play is to ignore him really they won't but that's the best move musk is not someone I'd want against me It would be like fighting against a robot no remorse would be shown

between spacex and Tesla he probly already has some of the best programers on earth working for him he has not shown his hand yet but the potential he has to do a unimaginable amount of damage to the democrats in the cyber arena is not something I woud play with

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Very nice.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
There best play is to ignore him really they won't but that's the best move musk is not someone I'd want against me It would be like fighting against a robot no remorse would be shown

between spacex and Tesla he probly already has some of the best programers on earth working for him he has not shown his hand yet but the potential he has to do a unimaginable amount of damage to the democrats in the cyber arena is not something I woud play with

You would think the Left media learned there lesson with ' Joe Rogan ' and when not to go after people who can go toe to toe with them.

Elon Musk has 2000 X the money that Joe Rogan has , and Elon Musk has access to Tech that rivals even the Government . In the end its the Left Media's hubris that tricks them into thinking they have the upper hand.

edit on 20-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Lately though Musk has a Kanye West vibe of random weird Tweeting. He's all over the place with his tweets and it's all day long. Maybe he's having a midlife crisis. You know he's not happy with the Tesla stock dropping daily and Twitter insisting they will hold him to the initial price, litigating if necessary.

On a related note my daughter was in Cape Canaveral last week for another reason but did see one of the Starlink rocket launches last week. Said it was very cool.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

He's a car-guy : so maybe he was offering a Ferrari™ for a little old rub-'n-tug ?

Maybe she noticed that he had a Hot-Wheels™ Ferrari™ in his coat-pocket ?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
"Musk offered to buy her a horse in exchange for a "happy ending" massage."

So whats the problem I would be like I had a good deal on horses at the time and yes she could have gotten a free horse !

It does sound a little over the top in the sense that a person doesn't say I'll buy you a horse unless they are joking. I'll buy you a car makes sense, but a horse and not joking...really?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Hebephilia is likewise extremely ethically dubious at best. Semantics don't change the facts about child psychology and exploitation whether a victim is mid teens or pre teens. And sadly, we now live in a society where those sexual assault victims are occasionally predators!

We have long left the train station of proper labeling...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join