It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Pro-Abortionists Not Believe or Not Care That God Owns Unborn Children?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I never learned to swim, it's the safest part really.

That's exactly what I meant.
edit on 1-6-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What is all this rubbish about "OWNING"???

This is exactly the debate that the Left want, so they can pout their BS.

We are humans and we are not owned as we have fundamental rights given to us by GOD, including that of existence, and abortion wipes those all out.

This is not a question of "WHO OWNS WHAT" but a tragedy that hurts us all.

What of the brilliant brain surgeon, to concert pianist and the hero firefighter - all whose destiny is never fulfilled as they never make it out the womb alive?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

Best to dazzle them with the reality. God allows for abortions because the one person who could have defeated Trump in 2016 could have been aborted. Thus all those that support abortion had to suffer mean tweets for four years and are now suffering this fool Biden laying waste to all he sees because they cheated to install him.

Thus is the power of one aborted child and the vengeance of God upon those that defend it and those that allow it to continue. Took years, but what is time to an immortal especially when the revenge is so cold?

VIP LIBERAL TELLS CONGRESS

"I owe my life to abortion!"

Brief Clip: truthsocial.com...

Biden is infecting them, more and more...

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Care,
If you really think about it, you don't have to use religion or faith to argue against abortion.
Those who are for the premeditated killing of human beings bring enough philosophy, religion and faith into the argument.
All you need are simple undeniable facts, logic and a basic understanding of biology. Along with an understanding of basic human rights.
I am not saying there isn't a religious argument to be made, just that it is not needed.
Science and logic are enough to show that the premeditated killing of another human being is immoral.
One simple question is all we need:
If you would not kill a 2 year old, a 14 year old or a 99 year old during their life cycle, why would you kill someone just beginning theirs?
The only difference is a matter of form.
We constantly change, during our ENTIRE life cycle, from the moment Mitosis begins, until the day we die, we are constantly changing.
To take another's life is wrong but, why?
You are depriving them of ALL of their remaining ability. Anything else they would have ever done, thought or felt has been removed by the selfish act of causing total disability upon them.
Any argument to the contrary is just an excuse to try and justify the same genocide we have seen throughout history.
From slavery and Nazi's to (in 99% of cases) Abortion, it's all been the same.
The 'group think" that some humans are "less than" or property because of convenience.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The term is pro choice, because we support the basic human right to bodily autonomy, and value a living thinking humans right to abort a pregnancy that they may be unprepared for, that resulted from rape/incest, or for any reason the pregnant person chooses because it's their body and none of anyone else's #in business what they do with it or why.

We also have more reverence for human life than you zealots, which is made clear by a few obvious examples that you're unwilling or unable to accept and understand;

1. You are perfectly fine with the concept of dictating the parameters of another person's freedoms, though I'm one thousand percent certain you view similar practices by other religions barbaric, and wouldn't think it was right if it was personally affecting you, basically the motto of Christianity, "Rules for thee, not for me"

2. While Christians, under the guise of your self ascribed superior moral philosophy, are perfectly happy to consider an abortion prevented by whatever means necessary a job well done and call it a day, we actually understand the deeper complexity of the situation and more importantly have the ability to empathize with an experience that does not currently and even potentially could never personally affect us, something deeply religious people fail at constantly and emphatically, something so embarrassingly and massively hypocritical it never ceases to amaze and disappoint me.

3. Following my second point, though the baseless idea that a magical man has a plan and reason for everything is one you are fully comfortable eschewing any sense of moral or rational responsibility and compassion to your fellow human for, we think there are worse things than being aborted before you have developed even a remote ability to comprehend the concept of being alive and conscious, for example, if the pregnancy has a strong possibility of killing the mother (if you're fine with this, you just discredited your argument that every life is precious), if the pregnancy has a strong possibility of killing the mother and the fetus (if you're willing to take that chance you value life less than even you understand), if the baby will be born with horrible birth defects and physically suffer, also resulting in a life of misery and turmoil emotionally and financially for the parent (not your problem anymore though, you got what you wanted so who gives a #, right?) or even if the mother and baby are likely to be healthy, but she is not emotionally or financially stable enough to provide a decent life to support a family (While working to support the homeless in my community for over a decade, I've gotten to know literally hundreds of women who gave birth and subsequently became homeless, and I'll tell you now the lovely church going pro lifers in my area were last in line to help them, but first to complain about the disgusting awful beggars loitering and having the audacity to exist around them!).

Then there are the women who become pregnant because they were raped, they should be forced to give birth to a baby they don't want to have, and may end up resenting, which they hate themselves for feeling, and end up killing themselves (not an exaggerated example, this exact thing happened to 2 girls I grew up with). That doesn't even take into account the literal CHILDREN who are raped and become pregnant (again, something I witnessed first hand when an 11 year old girl in my city was raped by her father, and it was covered up because her father was a respected member of the community, a preacher actually, and it was decided his reputation was more important than anything, so they sent her away to cover up the situation, but thankfully it took care of itself because that 11 year old girl hung herself out of shame, fear and confusion).

So forgive me if I have no sympathy for your hypothetical, made up fairy tale logic for why abortion is wrong, when you have experienced these things first hand, it becomes impossible to politely tolerate this ignorant, callous self serving bull# ideology you spout to make yourself feel better. For the record, I've been an atheist all my life, and I didn't need to know people in these situations or see the repercussions first hand to learn what the moral, human facts are about these issues, it only requires a modicum of empathy and understanding for others outside of yourself.

I honestly hope sometimes there is a God, if only to think you would get exactly what you deserve for your unwillingness to be a decent person despite how easy it is to just not be a terrible person at the most basic level.

# you.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think some just don't have the slightest idea of the world they are living in.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thankfully the Supreme Court of Indiana and now Idaho, understand that GOD created the little human life. Killing this beautiful person should only be done if it is absolutely necessary.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Show me definitive proof of a God, not words in a book written by man. The bible has always been a tool to suppress free speach and action, particularly by men against woman.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thankfully the Supreme Court of Indiana and now Idaho, understand that GOD created the little human life.

It doesn't say god on the father section of my birth certificate?

Hey, I've been had!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

originally posted by: carewemust
Thankfully the Supreme Court of Indiana and now Idaho, understand that GOD created the little human life.

It doesn't say god on the father section of my birth certificate?

Hey, I've been had!

The Birth Certificate is for legal stuff, as you and your Dad go through life together.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Judge says LATE TERM ABORTIONS are now ILLEGAL in North Carolina.

Source: www.usnews.com...

It's AMAZING that we need a LAW to tell women/doctors what is WRONG...IMMORAL...etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Pro-choice here.

God doesn't exist and government has no right to interfere in a woman's choice/body.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DifferentKind
Pro-choice here.

God doesn't exist and government has no right to interfere in a woman's choice/body.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You've got to "Laugh" at the US, they will legislate ti stop women having an abortion to save an unborn foetus, but won't legislate to ban guns that are used to murder kids in schools, cause reasons.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobsa
You've got to "Laugh" at the US, they will legislate ti stop women having an abortion to save an unborn foetus, but won't legislate to ban guns that are used to murder kids in schools, cause reasons.

It's the Christian Right making sense.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Number of kids (0-17) killed by gun homicide in 2020: 4,357

Number of babies killed by abortions in 2020: 930,160

Yeah, totally equivalent comparison. Cuz feelz.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Congress never legislated a law against women killing their unborn child.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join