It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Pro-Abortionists Not Believe or Not Care That God Owns Unborn Children?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Common sense should tell anyone giving the matter reasonable thought
that there can be only one. Although he does choose to exist as a Holly
trinity. The Father his Holy Spirit and his Son also known as THE WORD.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Given the infinite nature of our universe, and the grand scale of it all, common sense would seem to dictate that if there is a creator or creator force, it may be unknowable to Man.

In the same to similar manner an ant cannot comprehend the civilisations we have created with any sort of real understanding.
edit on 21-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That's not what science or physics implies.

Reality requires only 26 fundamental constants to give us our universe.

They still do not explain everything through, or why/how our universe came about.

Not that "in the beginning there was light" explains it any better.
edit on 21-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

That doesn’t answer the question.

How do you know the God of the Abrahamic religions is the creator of the universe?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Of course they don't care. It's obvious and not in need of a discussion thread.
Does the sun seem bright?
Does the ground seem down?

They of course close their eyes to the point or does not believe.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Looks like one of the largest religious pervert organizations, the Southern Basptists, covered up decades of child abuse.

Why do religious people not care about children so much?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Would the Christian God send an unborn child to hell for not getting Jesus’ salvation? They can’t comprehend Jesus’ sacrifice after all.

Seems the sort of thing he’d do. Kinda dickish really.

Pretty dark.

Why would God send an aborted (murdered) child to hell?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Bible suggests life begins at birth and defines life as "breath".

"When God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Genesis 2:7

So he's not sending anything anywhere but the abortion bucket according to your good book.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Would the Christian God send an unborn child to hell for not getting Jesus’ salvation? They can’t comprehend Jesus’ sacrifice after all.

Pretty dark.

Original Sin.

All non-baptised kids get sent straight to Hell for eternity as God is a dick like that.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And as is typical, pro-life GOP nominee paid for ex girlfriend's abortion.

Republicans in Oregon's newly drawn 6th Congressional District last week chose as their nominee for the House businessman Mike Erickson, an anti-abortion candidate who has been accused of paying for an ex-girlfriend's abortion.

He claims he didn't know. He just withdrew the money and dropped her off for a doc appointment. Uh, yeah ok.

Link

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Most Republicans are for abortion in only very limited circumstances: rape, incest and when their girlfriend gets knocked up.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Thursday, May 19, 2022

With the likelihood of the U.S. Supreme Court ending the nationwide law that allows mothers and doctors to abort unborn babies, and turning that allow/not-allow decision over to individual U.S. states, many abortion advocates have become very angry.

The women are marching with signs that say, "My Body - My Decision!" and "My Body - My Choice!".

FYI: If the Pro-Abortionist does NOT believe there is a God who created everything, the remainder of this post is 100% non-applicable to her/him.

God has made it clear that HE alone is the CREATOR and the OWNER of that innocent human life.

Right throughout Scripture, murder—that is the intentional killing of innocent humans—is regarded as a heinous sin (Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18, Romans 13:9). Since abortion kills an innocent human being, it is nothing less than murder. So all the usual “hard cases” pushed by pro-abortionists, e.g. “What if the woman was raped?,” “What if the child is deformed?,” “What if she can’t afford to keep the child?” are irrelevant.

We should also remember Ezekiel 18:20, which prohibits executing a child for the crime of his/her father. This means that even the tragic cases of pregnancies due to incest or rape, are no justification for killing the innocent child conceived.
Source: christiananswers.net...

Do Women/Moms-to-be really believe that a baby inside their womb is someone they own?

Or, do they believe the "growth" is just a piece of flesh that is part of their own body?

God has made it clear that "My Body My Choice" does not apply to the human life HE created and placed in the Mom's womb.

Killing an unborn child is just like killing one of your existing children.

There is NO DIFFERENCE in God's eyes.

-CareWeMust

You can not really use God in this argument as not everyone believes in God.

Science works. Even though they will scoff at that too.

I have never believed that "not everyone believes in God". I would say about 99% of the people believe in God or 'a' god, even subconsciously. They choose not to worship or follow His laws. And if one believes in any god or 'higher' power, they also know the difference between life and death and the termination of life.

When it comes down to it, when a person goes through a traumatic or life threatening event directly affecting themselves or a loved one, many people will turn to Him, if only to ask why.

It's SO easy to get an abortion that little thought goes into the decision and the shallowness of character and morality does nothing to hinder the decision to terminate life.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

originally posted by: bastion

Pretty dark.

Original Sin.

All non-baptised kids get sent straight to Hell for eternity as God is a dick like that.

The sinning does not begin until the child believes in himself as a separate being.

Become as a little child to enter the kingdom.
edit on 26-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Given the infinite nature of our universe, and the grand scale of it all, common sense would seem to dictate that if there is a creator or creator force, it may be unknowable to Man.

Your attempt to derive common sense from a maybe fails miserably as it
completely disregards THE FIFTH ELEMENT.

Common sense would definitely dictate that any Creator, Creator force
would be the absolute source of love. And would have created us and
the life support system we call the universe in our regard. I site the
majesty and beauty of it all as undeniable. To even try is simply
ridiculous.

In the same to similar manner an ant cannot comprehend the civilisations we have created with any sort of real understanding.

Funny, I often hear science describe ants as being more civilized than humans.
edit on 1-6-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: bastion

originally posted by: bastion

Pretty dark.

Original Sin.

The sinning does not begin until the child believes in himself as a separate being.

Become as a little child to enter the kingdom.

Well done sir

Mattew 18:6

5And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7Woe to the world for the causes of sin. These stumbling blocks must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That doesn’t answer the question.

How do you know the God of the Abrahamic religions is the creator of the universe?

Jesus Christ

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

No need to swear at me

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

No need to swear at me

I can only wish I was surprised by your penchant for shallow water.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I never learned to swim, it's the safest part really.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Some people think god elected DJT, if so, why not interfere with this kind of situation?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join