It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Commander of Azov Maksim Zhorin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I'm just asking a rhetorical question. Why kill people?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: JinMI

"In order for the positions to be held, each side neess the other to be pro putin or pro nazi."

No. Not all Ukrainians are Nazis.

Yes, as you ascribed above:

Yet more extreme irony from the Putin fanboys.

Your argument in turn in response to nazis.

The real irony? All you lefties suddenly pro war.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I'm not a leftie.

Me, pro war?!!!!

I have consistently posted about my opposition to Putin's war so what are you on about?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
We have known for a long time(since 2014) that the far right in Ukraine has been killing Russian speaking Ukrainian people. This isn't news. Nor will it get any of these NPCs who blindly support the current thing, to finally open their eyes and see they're being played by the MSM and this administration. At this point just quit trying to wake people up, some people are so ingrained in the matrix that they will never open their eyes. Very sad but also very true.

edit on -05:002022Thu, 19 May 2022 17:33:08 -050031America/Chicago000000Thu, 19 May 2022 17:33:08 -0500ThuAmerica/ChicagoMay by PorteurDeMort because: Spelling

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Maybe wake up yourself and realize that Putin started a war against a whole country who are not all Nazis?

Open your own eyes.

Tell all that to the millions of women and children refugees who have been forced to flee their own country.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: Grimpachi

And are you proud of Putin for doing this?

You seem to be defending the far right Neo Nazis in Ukraine why are you doing this?

are you a Trump supporter?
edit on 19-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It is been documented what the far right in Ukraine had been doing to the Russian speaking Ukrainian people and minorities.

I had stated couple of times in here and gets ignored the far right in Ukraine had been documented burning, attacking minorities such as the Roma/Gypsy people and their children/Camps outside of Kiev.

At this point just quit trying to wake people up

Some people are just filed with Anti Russian hate they just don't hate/dislike Putin in General. I had seen some disgusting tweets on twitter on how some were talking about the Russian people in general.

While wishing all the Russian people they have misery.

The media had been successful into making everyone dislike, hate and have russophobia.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Why are you constantly defending Putin going full on Hitler?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I can't say I'm fully a Trump supporter, but I think he's cool, I like him. I'm glad he had his time as president, but I probably wouldn't vote for him in the near future. Of course it depends on the alternatives.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You mean Russia had started a war agaisnt a country that you the Americans had been using Ukraine agaisnt Russia to begin with?

This had been very well documented.

You even have your crazy Neo Cons coming out admitting that at least to be fair frankly that Trump was the only one who tried to prevent the Ukrainian proxy war against Russia in Ukraine.

To the US govt.

Ukrainians are nothing more than pawns to be used.

Tell all that to the millions of women and children refugees who have been forced to flee their own country.

Tell all that to the millions of women and children migrants who had been forced to flee out of the Eastern Ukraine areas by the Ukraine forces.

And their only crime was because they were speaking in Russian/Ukrainian language.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I think Lindsey graham and dr strangelove seem more fitting candidates for your narrative.

don't worry i am sure there would more Candidate for 2024 who will be like Lindsey graham and pretend to care about your needs.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I guess because they are famously pro-war politicians? I don't think that fits though, because I only support Ukraine's defensive war against Russia.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I rather think that an awful lot of Ukrainians have very good reasons for not liking Russia very much.

Not so much because of Western media but more because they can see their country being invaded by a murderous dictator?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Pay attention. I'm not an American.

Millions?

Got any evidence for that?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You wouldn't get any condemnation if the people backing them were of a like mind.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

are you a Trump supporter?

Yo, leave that kind of thing out of this. One does not equal the other.

I never loved him like some but I voted for him because the other alternatives were Hillary and then Biden. We see what Biden got us so I am sure he was the better choice mean tweets and lower gas prices.
edit on 19-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Youre looking at it wrong in my opinion.

Changing minds is mostly a lost cause at this juncture of our society.

However, putting the sourced, factual information into the record should be paramount.

There exists many, MANY lurkers. Some of them professional who peruse this forum for that information.

They dont care about opinions. They care about those sourced facts and where to find them.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Trump is the one who got the ball rolling on arming Ukraine.

Also while trying to do something about the corruption.

Wish I was a fly on the wall of thise intel meetings.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I think he was better with talking to Putin tho.

Or at least Putin didn't see Trump as a threat to push Ukraine where Biden was part of the admin that pushed the coup and he brought back in Neuman.

Not sure if that is how you spell her name.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I think he was better with talking to Putin tho.

Considering the current potato in chief can't string together enough words to constitute a complete sentence...that's not a very high bar!

But yes, dialogue and in person meeting kept the violence at bay.

Or at least Putin didn't see Trump as a threat to push Ukraine where Biden was part of the admin that pushed the coup and he brought back in Neuman.

Not sure if that is how you spell her name.

*Nulin

Given what I've read so far, and anyone looking on can feel free to correct. Biden wants all of this. The attention and the US dollars.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join