It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Commander of Azov Maksim Zhorin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: Grimpachi

And are you proud of Putin for doing this?

And you watched that and think this guy is Russian?
When he is admitting he is Ukrainian and killing Ukrainians and then because he is Ukrainian it’s ok?
That’s a bit unbalanced
Seems you have no idea of the countries involved, the issues and comprehension of who is who. Just a typical follower of ignorant rhetoric, your own rhetoric

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Who is the former Azov commander?

Seriously?
You replied without watching or comprehending the video?
edit on 19-5-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So you are acting like Azov and the others were not already murdering civilians.

And you're acting like Russian troops and the Wagner Far Right mercenaries who have been operating in Ukraine haven't been murdering civilians.

You ignore the "FACT" that they had killed over 15,000 people in Donbas over 8 years.

You seem to ignore that Putin cultivated and supported the troubles in the break away regions it was stage 2 after chipping Crimea from Ukraine.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: gortex

So, by that measure, you excuse the murders of civilians?
Ukrainians can do no wrong? Let's say they gather up all the Russian speakers and execute them. By your logic, it is Putin's fault.

No I do not condone it but neither can I stop it , you seem to want to ignore the fact that if Putin hadn't come the hard man and invaded Ukraine nobody would have been killed so do you support the murder of civilians ?

This conflict / war is no different to any other , bloody and pointless.

You do know there was a civil war in Ukraine, in progress, where government supported troops were killing Russian speaking Ukrainians in the now contested zone, don’t you.
You do know about the violated Minsk Accords
It seems younare ignorant of what has was happening before Putin stepped in, can you be?

Ukrainian citizens were being murdered by the Ukrainian government for over 8 years, no problems with that?

It is getting pretty scary. I am seeing this attitude more and more.

Russian killers are murders orcs, ziggers I am seeing said more. Ukrainian killers are innocent victims of circumstances that are not be held accountable for their actions. Rape, murder, torcher it is all AOk with some people.

I am starting to understand how Nazi Germany became Nazi Germany. I am guessing this is the result of programming from propaganda. The people consuming it don't even believe they are subjected to propaganda.

They conveniently forget all the times they have been had and keep going back for more. Most of them are towing the MSM line they chant mantras that they certainly didn't come up with on their own. "Sovereign Nation" is one of them. When have they ever made that statement in all the other conflicts where we were the aggressor. I can tell you that in 50 or so years of life I had never heard that statement ever made when we did it.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Was the DPR defending against the attacks from Ukraine or attacking Ukraine in your opinion?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

"I am starting to understand how Nazi Germany became Nazi Germany. I am guessing this is the result of programming from propaganda. The people consuming it don't even believe they are subjected to propaganda."

The irony in your posts never ceases to amaze.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Thanks for your input I will file that away in an appropriate place.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Was the DPR defending against the attacks from Ukraine or attacking Ukraine in your opinion?

You can't "break away" from sovereign land and claim it's something else, anything else. Seven States belonging to the United States of America, learned that lesson back in 1865 👍

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

The united states became the united states by breaking away.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Both but let's not forget they were involved in an insurgency with the backing of Russia , hence the presence of Wagner group.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Did they break away before or after the Ukrainian government fell to a coup backed by the US?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Don't know him personally. Kill him, or your president. Idfc

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ukrainians can do no wrong? Let's say they gather up all the Russian speakers and execute them. By your logic, it is Putin's fault.

No I do not condone it but neither can I stop it , you seem to want to ignore the fact that if Putin hadn't come the hard man and invaded Ukraine nobody would have been killed so do you support the murder of civilians ?

This conflict / war is no different to any other , bloody and pointless.
You ignore the fact that Ukraine has been murdering its own citizens since 2014.One of Putins reasons for this military operation.
You brainwashing is deep and even after this is stated to you,it still won't sink in.
You're a lost cause,simply gone in the head.
Did I mention you are a nazi sympathiser?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

edit on 19/5/2022 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

"You brainwashing is deep and even after this is stated to you,it still won't sink in.
You're a lost cause,simply gone in the head.
Did I mention you are a nazi sympathiser?"

Good grief.

Yet more extreme irony from the Putin fanboys.

It never seems to end.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No one cares what you think,go back to the covid cult.
When you getting shot 5,booster 3?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The twisted irony of keeping your argument, and others, together is the false attribution.

Having a legal background this should resonate.

In order for the positions to be held, each side neess the other to be pro putin or pro nazi. These are media and govt tactics and how propaganda actually sticks instead of being passive.

If you remove the extreme moral elements, rhetoric and suppositions, it all falls apart.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

"In order for the positions to be held, each side neess the other to be pro putin or pro nazi."

No. Not all Ukrainians are Nazis.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Anger management counselling might improve your posts.

What has COVID got to do with the topic of this thread?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Why do people think just because you don't fawn over Putin's Ukrainian nazi threat, you automatically support the Ukrainian government?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join