It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Ru forces destroying M777 howitzers with drone and artillery strikes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Less than 300.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Are you experiencing short-term memory problems. If so you should see a doctor that can be serious.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

again what lie?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Look at the link above your post and click it.
edit on 21-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No, Ukraine has not lied in order to invade another country.

What is your stance on the DPR?

Is it an independent nation from Ukraine that they were invading and killed over 15,000 of its citizens?

or

Was it part of Ukraine and Ukraine killed over 15,000 of its citizens?

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Now you are trying to switch the subject again. Explain what your video has to do with the current war.

It supports my claim that Putin murdered 300+ Russian civilians. It also demonstrates that Putin is more than capable of killing Ukrainian citizens. I mean if Putin will kill his own civilians, no one is safe.

If by chance you think the DPR is part of Ukraine and since you think Putin's 300 makes no one safe then you must be really afraid of Ukraine who killed over 15,000 of their people.

But if you chose to say that they are not part of Ukraine then that would mean you lied about Ukraine never lying to invade another country because they claim it is part of their country.

I have this feeling I am going to see some mental gymnastics if you reply.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Which post?

I'm so confused.

Not confused enough to think a T72 has ever penetrated an M1 though.

Or that 'dpr' is not part of ukraine that's been occupied by russia for 8 years.

Has russia destroyed any M777s yet?

Or figured out why they 'think' they've destroyed 10x more S300s than Ukraine ever had?

Everyone here, well almost everyone, is gonna literally fall out of their chair laughing when russia finally figures that one out and it becomes public. You might not see the humor though.

I just hope nobody squishes their cat in the uncontrollable laughter, that cat's been through enough.

edit on 21-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I am still waiting for evidence of your claim that

Or maybe you aren't aware that M1s have taken thousands of direct hits from T72s, and haven't ever been penetrated, much less destroyed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=PatriotGames4u

I feel no need to keep answering your questions when you refuse to provide evidence of your claims.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I also claimed that water is wet.

Not gonna do your research on either one.

I'll be here shaking in my boots about someone having any evidence that a glorious T72 has ever penetrated an M1.

This is my frightened face:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I am still waiting for evidence of your claim that

Or maybe you aren't aware that M1s have taken thousands of direct hits from T72s, and haven't ever been penetrated, much less destroyed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=PatriotGames4u

I feel no need to keep answering your questions when you refuse to provide evidence of your claims.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

No joke. The -72 and its primary armament is late 60s technology. Improvements in ammunition haven't been advanced enough to turn it into an M1 killer.

Turns out the 'monkey models' provided to Russian client states weren't all that better than what the Russians themselves have.

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

No joke. The -72 and its primary armament is late 60s technology. Improvements in ammunition haven't been advanced enough to turn it into an M1 killer.

Turns out the 'monkey models' provided to Russian client states weren't all that better than what the Russians themselves have.

Cheers

I'm just waiting for his head to explode when he finally gets around to performing a simple search on a non russian search engine.

That part's always worth waiting for.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The DPR / LPR are a part of Ukraine and are not independent - they are occupied by Russia. Just like Transnistria, S. Ossetia, Abkhazia..

Ukraine has every right to use force against an invasion, including using force when presented with a rebellion/insurrection.

I ind it interesting you are disgusted (appear to be anyways) when Ukraine puts down a rebellion and yet you are ok with Russia slaughtering its own people in an effort to stomp out independence movements / rebellions / insurrections inside Russia. 15k is a drop in the bucket compared to the number of Russian killed during the 1st Chechen war, the second Chechen war.

So its ok for Russia to invade Chechnya, who claimed independence (which was denied by Russia) and yet for some reason its not ok for Ukraine to do the same.

There is a word for that - hypocrisy (or typical Russian).

I look forward to your mental gymnastics trying to argue its ok that the DNR/LPR to declare independence, argue its not ok for Ukraine to use force against rebellion / insurgents while at the same time excusing Russian actions in Chechnya, including killing fellow Russians while at the same time you try to argue that "its different".

Maybe the world just declare that they recognize Chechnya as an independent country. Better still the world should recognize the Siberian Republic as an independent country and send in the military to protect the Siberian people. Siberia only contains 40 million people and accounts for 75%+ of all Russian landmass.

would that be ok with you?

edit on 21-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Look at the link above your post and click it.

I have, thats why I keep asking you to specifically point out the lie because im not seeing it.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You are saying it was OK for Ukraine to target civilians for over 8 years then.

You are excusing the murders of thousands of unarmed civilians because they lived on the other side.

Fighters and insurgents I can see being targeted and excused. If you claim that civilians were not targeted then shame on you.

There is quite a bit of hypocrisy but it is coming directly from you.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

... hypocrisy but it is coming directly from you.

ditto

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I have, thats why I keep asking you to specifically point out the lie because im not seeing it.

I have pointed you to it twice now and I was crystal clear about it. If you will not admit to it then that is up to you.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I have pointed you to it twice now and I was crystal clear about it. If you will not admit to it then that is up to you.

and im telling you I do not see a lie so again quote the lie exactly or stfu about it - your choice.

and I see you arent even going to try mental gymnastics. I guess you forgot about Russia doing that and it undermines your argument.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Explain what part of the post where I said you lied has you confused? You made a statement of fact about me and I proved you wrong. You lied in order to manipulate a response that you wanted which IMO makes it even worse then you refuse to own up to the lie when called out on it which is even worse.

Any assertions you make going forward are in question IMO. Claims without evidence mean nothing to me.

and I see you arent even going to try mental gymnastics. I guess you forgot about Russia doing that and it undermines your argument.

I haven't forgot anything. You made a claim that Ukraine never invaded another country based on a lie. Your opinion is that the DPR is not a soverign nation and part of Ukraine and you have excused the murder of thousands of non combatants.

Then you tried to shift the discussion to a different conflict and made a claim about my position on that conflict and what I have claimed.

insurgents while at the same time excusing Russian actions in Chechnya, including killing fellow Russians whileat the same time you try to argue that "its different".

Which is a lie because I have never said such a thing or made such a claim. As far as I can recall I have never even made a statement about that conflict in any sort of way.
That was another attempt by you to manipulate a response from me of your liking by lying.

I am not playing your games but I will call out your lies when I spot them.

edit on 21-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You really need to spend some time learning English. Nice try at deflection.

and Ukraine has never invaded a country based on a lie. Ukraine is fighting against an insurrection, just like Russia did in Chechnya. Although your response attempts to ignore those facts because once again you are being called out and cannot defend what Russia did in Chechnya because it justifies Ukraine's actions.

Like I said the world needs to recognize Chechen and Siberian independence,
edit on 21-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
M1’s are nasty and hard to deal with on the modern battle field. If you are using antiquated tanks you are in trouble.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join