It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Ru forces destroying M777 howitzers with drone and artillery strikes

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

(post by PatriotGames4u removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

(post by PatriotGames4u removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

Off topic bickering, thread derailment and the like will not continue.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
THIS CAN INCLUDE POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Even other YouTubers are debunking Denys Davydov's debunking.

One of the things he points out in his video is that Denys Davydov doesn't even source where he got the video. He claims it was sent to him.

This means he didn't do an ounce of work to track it back to the source. I have watched a few more videos of his since. He is a pro-Ukraine propagandist IMO.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Fact checkers rarely tell the truth.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That is why good ones post links to their sources.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

lol

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Even other YouTubers are debunking Denys Davydov's debunking.

One of the things he points out in his video is that Denys Davydov doesn't even source where he got the video. He claims it was sent to him.

This means he didn't do an ounce of work to track it back to the source. I have watched a few more videos of his since. He is a pro-Ukraine propagandist IMO.

From that video:

"we can debate whether that sequence that we saw actually destroyed the M777 or not we could that's debatable I didnt see a crumpled up M777 I didnt see a dead artillery crew but we saw them find them track them and attack them

So your claim footage of Ru forces destroying M777 howitzers with drone and artillery strikes remains as incorrect as it was when you posted it. The video doesnt show that. It shows a Russian attack on M777 very true but with no destruction. Words matter, the thread title is incorrect. What did the above post say about fact checkers? That is the fact. The video is the proof of that.

The destruction of them wont be fact unless you can provide some kind of proof - hell even just evidence would be enough, a Russian report and number of vehicles destroyed or something. Will we get it? Who knows. At the rate this thread is going, I'm guessing never.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So you are still posting Brian Berletic's " New Atlas " fake stuff ?

Berletic’s publications have also come under the gunsight of social media firms amid their effort to combat disinformation campaigns in recent years. Last year, Facebook removed the Land Destroyer, the New Atlas, and the New Eastern Outlook pages for engaging in “coordinated inauthentic behaviour.”

www.khaosodenglish.com...

Desperate times LOL

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yeah, I am still posting info from people tha buck the narrative, post their sources and make sense.

If social media ministries of truth try to shut them down that means they are more likely to be telling the truth.

edit on 22-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If social media ministries of truth try to shut them down that means they are more likely to be telling the truth.

Isn't that what your hero Putin does ? Shuts down everything that goes against his message. Yes it is.

Here is your man Brian. Before the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

One day you may just post something that is true. We can live in hope.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

One day you may actually address the subject being discussed in the videos instead of going after who presents the information.

Funny, how I never see you going after the sources that present info you like to hear even when it comes from MSM that has a long, long, history of lies and deception.

If you are unable to discuss the info presented in the video then have a nice day.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

One day you may actually address the subject being discussed in the videos instead of going after who presents the information.

You come out with some right bollocks.

Who in their right mind would want to discuss any video that is a pack of lies ? By doing so you are giving it credibility.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If you don't want to discuss the info presented in this thread no one will try to make you.

I personally have no desire to engage with you when your entire argument is an ad hominem logical fallacy.

Poisoning the well
Poisoning the well is a rhetorical technique where someone presents irrelevant negative information about their opponent, with the goal of discrediting their opponent’s arguments.

Association fallacy
The association fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone is attacked based on their supposed connection to something that is unrelated to the discussion at hand.

In this case, you are attacking The New Atlas
edit on 22-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Congratulations, you have worked that out all by yourself.

If this was 80 years ago. The New Atlas would have been fronted by a certain William Joyce, better known as " Lord Haw-Haw " Spewing out propoganda #e.

edit on 22-5-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

If you don't want to discuss the info presented in this thread no one will try to make you.

I personally have no desire to engage with you when your entire argument is an ad hominem logical fallacy.

Poisoning the well
Poisoning the well is a rhetorical technique where someone presents irrelevant negative information about their opponent, with the goal of discrediting their opponent’s arguments.

Association fallacy
The association fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone is attacked based on their supposed connection to something that is unrelated to the discussion at hand.

"Poisoning the well" = Weapons Labs

"Association fallacy" = Ukrainian nazis.

No charge for the mirror.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

You are unable to back up that claim. I have not seen anything that can back up your claim.

You made the claim. I asked for proof and you simply can't provide it. Just be honest.

Oh, the hypocrisy in this statement....

But, I bet it's lost on you.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join