It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Drugs Commission to look at legalising cannabis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I have recently discovered a herb that is growing everywhere that has amazing health benefits.

Herb Robert is a supreme, therapeutic herb and also an oxygenator extraordinaire! Herb Robert is a source of germanium, which makes oxygen available to cells (reducing cancer) and also serves as an enhancer of the immune system.

Internally, it is a digestive aid for stomach problems, as well as a blood cleanser and body detoxifier; largely for diarrhea.

www.wildnesswithinliving.com...

I have 6 leaves of herb Robert I just picked, in a mug of boiling water that I am drinking right now.

edit on 19-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Would you see it legalised through in its present condition in the same to the similar manner it is in other first world forward-thinking nations?

I don't have any problem with legalising it.....but grow your own.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

That looks rather interesting.

What do you do with it yourself, tea, salads, or the like?

Scores of plants and herbs growing all around us that we choose to ignore i suppose.

I used to make nettle tea when i was younger when we would go camping just for something to do as opposed to any sort of madisonal benefit.

Dandelions are another great source of vitamins, containing A, C, K, E, and small amounts of vitamin B, im not so keen on harvesting them all the same because for some reason the foxes love to piss all over them. LoL

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

That would be the idea.

Nice to see we agree on something at last.

Do that just now all the same, anywhere near my neck of the woods, and with as little as 2 or 3 plants, and it could well see you appear in the Sheriff courts if found out.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That would be the idea.

Nice to see we agree on something at last.

Do that just now all the same, anywhere near my neck of the woods, and with as little as 2 or 3 plants, and it could well see you appear in the Sheriff courts if found out.

Is it possible to vape the plants?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Yes but to be honest the THC vape liquid is more expensive than the plant, and still somewhat illegal.

You can get the CBD variants with no problem but that's obviously not the same thing.

Strength can be an issue also because people don't realise vaping THC will put you on your arse for hours.

The liquid can be home made but the procedure can be somewhat dangerous sometimes involving the use of Butane gas which as you probably know is flammable as heck.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Diabetics are recommended to eat 1 leaf a day.

I have 5-6 leaves steeped in a mug of boiling water twice a day.

I have made a tincture that will be ready in 4 - 6 weeks.

It is good to use as a foot soak.....it removes heavy metals and radiation.

I would worry more about what goes on in labs than worrying about a bit of 🦊 wee.....but I hear it a lot.

Food grows in the ground....in dirt.....it must be dirty. Lol.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thc vaping was in the news..... didn't it kill people..... black market cartridges or something.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Im all for vaping compared to smoking via conventional means.

I don't know about killed but i seem to recall people ending up with lung problems and hospitalisation.

Another reason for legalisation really because it would introduce a measure of quality control thus mitigating any sorts of negative effects that people may encounter using products sold on the black/grey market.

edit on 19-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Another thing about herb Robert that you might find beneficial is that you can rub it on your skin to keep midge's away and other annoying insects.
Also

The effect of herb robert on the nervous system is well-known and the plant has been long used to deal with stress and anxiety.
www.healthbenefitstimes.com...

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Who is in charge of quality control?
I just recently heard about quantity control issues concerning a pharmaceutical company.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Probably hard to address such conundrums whilst the substance remains illegal for the most part.

I imagine if/when legalised the sort of issues that surround quality control and production would be determined.

If legal all the same, you could simply grow your own, and that way you know exactly what's in the herb.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Weed plant fibers are great for clothing. Weed plant contains a lot of oil which can be used in multiple applications. Even running our car. Add the medicinal properties, it can bring lots of good stuff.

Yes the females can be smoked, but the males grow fast and provides lots of uses.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Who is in charge of quality control?

Like with any product the consumer is the arbiter of quality plus the fact that dispensaries would be licenced so complaints would have consequences for the supplier.

As it stands at the moment there is no quality control and like with other drugs dealers have been known to use sand , powdered glass and sugar on bud to add weight.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
it's good

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It's good. By the way, guys, what is your favorite marijuana strain right now? I just found this gelato weed after reading this review on https://аskgrowers.com/strains/gelato-strain-review and I would like to discuss this question right now here. Thanks in advance for any help right now here. I will wait for it

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
what no delete option? Please delete.
edit on 29-9-2022 by marsend because: delete

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Should never be legalised, it should be decriminalised - you REALLY going to let the people who've wasted untold BILLIONS "policing" essentially a harmless, VERY USEFUL plant and locked people in jail for decades control and regulate it???? They've already been doing that.

Its been known for centuries that cannabis is effectively harmless, and scientifically known, medically known for decades but because of "laws" thats ignored, not enough evidence apparently, VAST majority of doctors and scientists wouldnt speak up. Cannabis is a very good example of how the whole system is total bull#.

How can you say locking people in jail FOR WEED is appropriate??? Thats psychologically and physically scarring them for life most likely, what will cannabis do???? Make them have a good time OMG WHAT A CRIME!!!!! People have just turned a blind eye to this absolute scam.

It proves people can be easily manipulated and then when they do know the facts, they do nothing about it.

Its a racket. They make billions from policing it, its easy. The black market also has untold billions in it, which you can imagine is also part of the scam.

People will ALLOW another human to be locked in a box because they possessed a useful plant. Cause rules....rules that literally are insane. They were made up before science or medicine even knew how cannabis worked. The endocannabinoid system which is named after cannabis was only discovered in the 60's.

It was discovered BECAUSE OF CANNABIS, we have receptors in our body for it, our own body makes cannabinoids...and so do basically nearly all animals.

They just claimed it was dangerous and stuck with it because it would make them look bad and dangerous to admit it.

They say it can make you "schizophrenic" which is bull#, if they could prove that they'd get a nobel prize, you can look at mental illness in holland and see that there is no rise compared to any other country.

I'll tell you what would make you insane though....hiding because you have a good thing....being locked in a box for a good thing....constantly worrying that you could be seen as a criminal....yeah that could make you a little nutty, that could make you a little paranoid....FOR GOOD REASON.

Its one of the most useful plants that exists, it grows very fast, it grows ...like a weed, it can grow nearly everywhere, it can used to make textiles, plastics, ropes, medicine, food, oils the list goes on.

The main thing that cannabis will show you, is not based on its effects its based on realising you got told it was this bad thing and it'll make you dumb then seeing thats a complete lie and lots of people 100% just believe the lie, thats the biggest eye opener of all.
edit on 29-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join