It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland's entry into NATO will return it to the state of war in 1944

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

IF Putin was doing good for Russia then fine but he is actually now ruining any good work he and other leaders since the end of the OLD cold war have done for that nation.

He may have had his heart in the right place for your nation at first but he has wandered very far from that in this act.

Yes we see how he and many Russians felt about NATO encroachment upon there borders BUT this does not justify his action or the Tyrant in charge of Belarus that is or rather WAS one of Putin's lacky's OR the acts in Chechnya OR putting Chechen troops in charge of shooting any Russians that desert OR sending Chechen head hunters into the Ukraine.

He has gone from a seemingly almost decent (and no more corrupt than our own leaders) kind of Guy to a new MAD Stalin like figure that is sending assassination squads to kill dissidents and locking up people for speaking against him and has also REALLY in REALITY locked up your REAL leaders whom were his political opponents and has now got a corrupt spider web of power, secret police and corruption that very closely mirrors the old Soviet era methods to control your nation, if you as a Russian want freedom and a choice in your nations future you must think about this.

And what leader let's his army go to war with Cardboard in place of there body armour and Egg Cartons in empty reactive armour pouches, I mean EVERY single last one of those lads in that army is a son of Russia whether he agrees with Putin or NOT and so as a leader of a nation he was meant to regard each and every one of them as if they were his own sons which he most definitely does not.

Lastly he lost any sympathy from us when his badly disciplined soldiers started raping children and bragging about it on there army radios, started bombing civilian targets and school's and hospitals.

At first many of us DID sort of support Russia albeit in a standoffish fashion and even favoured not getting involved but after the immorality that Russia has shown many of us now definitely support military action to STOP Russia and if that escalates into a Nuclear war so be it, we are not going to live forever anyway and an old Samurai Proverb say's this "A samurai that goes into battle fearing death will lose but a Samurai that goes into battle already DEAD will always win".

And that said the Senkaku Islands ARE really Japanese home islands so your nation should get off them they have illegally occupied them since the end of WW2 and only because Stalin wanted a presence in the region after the Japanese Kicked soviet arse and it took the Americans and the other western Allies to finally bring them to there knees, the Japanese have more dangerous weapons than anyone really knows and possibly even a secret arsenal of there own nukes - I mean why else would they have Nuclear power stations if not to enrich Uranium into Plutonium as well as provide power, China would be well warned to steer clear of upsetting Japan too far as well.

edit on 13-5-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: GAOTU789

Answer me one question, please.
Do you think everyone who does not share your opinion is stupid?

Nope. I don't measure anyone's intelligence on whether they agree with me or not. I base that judgement on the things they do and say.

Anthony the Great said: “The last times will come when nine sick people come to one healthy person and say: you are sick because you are not like us.”

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

The Russian army does not have T-64BV, T-72A, T-72AV, T-72B tanks. You would also bring the T-34)))

Ummmm.....

Did you just post a vid of a T-72 tank variant right after you said that... ^^^

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'll give you one thing though RT, you're right about NATO fighting in Ukraine. We in the west can call it what ever we like but the fact is Ukrainians are being supplied and trained by NATO countries during this conflict. We may not have boots on the ground officially but there is no question that a few of the "volunteers" might be folks who's day job includes the job description of .....

"That's classified"

I still don't see us going in in any meaningful way with actual troops though under current conditions. That is of course as long as there is no hostile measures taken against Finland in the near future.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Russia has noone to blame but herself... Must be tiresome trying to keep pushing a madman's agenda

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

This tank is a T-72B3 model of 2016. Out of habit, many call it the T-72B. But now the T-72B3 model of 2016 is a deep modernization of the Soviet T-72B tank. Such tanks remained in service with Ukraine.
Russian tank building has gone far ahead. T-72B3 is a completely different tank, even the base with the engine is deeply modernized, not to mention the armor (active and passive) and weapons.

If you insist that this is a T-72B, then I can tell you that such tanks are in service. Only not Russia, but the Donetsk People's Republic, as a trophy.
In this case, NLAW is ineffective even against an old Soviet tank.
edit on 13-5-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

The Russian army does not have T-64BV, T-72A, T-72AV, T-72B tanks. You would also bring the T-34)))

In other photographs, many of the tanks clearly show the pixel coloring characteristic of Ukrainian tanks, or the tank cannot be identified.
There are losses in the tanks, no one denies, but not at all in such quantities, in most of the pictures there are Ukrainian tanks.

By the way, what about airplanes? Or tens of thousands of Stingers do not work?)))

In the video from Mariupol, the NLAW hit the Russian T-72B3 tank of the 2016 model.

The tank did not even notice the hit and drove on.

So Russua isn't suffering heavy losses and have just failed to achieve their objectives because why?

Cowardice? Incompetence?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

My friend, naturally, military measures will not be taken against Finland. In general, I doubt that Finland will be accepted into NATO. Although they can break Croatia and Hungary, but Turkey - no, I don’t think. And we need a consensus.

But Russia could be forced to take military action. For example, to place missile systems with nuclear warheads on its territory. Then the answer will be extremely tough.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I thought Russia already has nukes in Kaliningrad?

Amazing. You must truly be a Soviet bureaucrat if you think a letter or number in the name will protect a tank against missiles.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Abrams, Leopards, Merkavas .... I will not say anything about the most expensive and most inefficient tank in the world, the French Leclerc. Haven't you heard?))) There, from the upgrades, expressed in a huge list of letters and numbers, it dazzles in the eyes))))

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Wouldn´t put too much weight on Erdogans talks as inflation in Turkey has skyrocketed to 70%. Erdogan has lost his popularity and pretty much all trust of turkish people. Minister of foreign affairs has shown positive thoughts Finland to join NATO.. time will tell.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Your desires and your freedoms exist exactly until the moment when they do not contradict the desires and freedoms of other people.

Its not our desires and freedoms that are in question but Ukraine's.

Russia attacked Great Britain?

I must have missed that part. LoL

Good luck trying, Germany could not manage the job and that was with a half-decent air force and troops sitting just across the channel plus the could actually do Blitzkrieg

Now Britain has attacked Russia and Ukraine, the Russian people. And now the British are dying on Russian soil, not Russians on British soil.

Britain has not attacked anybody in this fight far as i can establish, only offering support thus far.

Never be any Russian force on British soil RussianTroll as you simply don't have the legs for it.

And Ukraine is not ""Russian soil"", so there is that.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You keep on shovelling # RussianTroll.

And we will keep on flushing it down the Khazi.

And round and round she goes, where she stops, well only you can answer that question really.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What are their letters and numbers then?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You

But Russia could be forced to take military action. For example, to place missile systems with nuclear warheads on its territory. Then the answer will be extremely tough.

From impotent Putin that couldn’t even take over Kyiv to throw out his Nazi boogeyman…..

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Your desires and your freedoms exist exactly until the moment when they do not contradict the desires and freedoms of other people.

Its not our desires and freedoms that are in question but Ukraine's.

Russia attacked Great Britain?

I must have missed that part. LoL

Good luck trying, Germany could not manage the job and that was with a half-decent air force and troops sitting just across the channel plus the could actually do Blitzkrieg

Now Britain has attacked Russia and Ukraine, the Russian people. And now the British are dying on Russian soil, not Russians on British soil.

Britain has not attacked anybody in this fight far as i can establish, only offering support thus far.

Never be any Russian force on British soil RussianTroll as you simply don't have the legs for it.

And Ukraine is not ""Russian soil"", so there is that.

My friend, I beg you, show me a notarized power of attorney to speak to the Anglo-Saxons on behalf of the entire population of Ukraine, especially the Russians, who are in the overwhelming majority there.
Please, I'm waiting))))

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

That is, you acknowledge that you will "democratically" put pressure on any country that opposes your wishes. And if there are no problems, then you create them.

Thank you, you didn't show me anything new about "democracy".
You just confirmed my opinion about your actions))))

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The area I live in during WW II was heavily settled by Germans, but they called themselves citizens of the USA, and wanted nothing to do with Hitler.

How does “Russian” equate support for Putin’s attack on the Ukraine?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

My friend, I beg you, show me a notarized power of attorney to speak to the Anglo-Saxons on behalf of the entire population of Ukraine, especially the Russians, who are in the overwhelming majority there.

You should never beg RussianTroll it's rather uncouth you see, unless i suppose its for mercy from Ukraine.

You see they are going to want to come and get you, as its nice to be nice.

And Ukraine obviously doesn't want you there hence your piss poor invasion that is failing all over the shop.

As to waiting, the better part of the civilized world is waiting for Russia to go back home, so there is that.
edit on 13-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
China honors all treaties signed by Qing government. Britain honors all treaties signed by Qing government. Modern China is a continuation of Qing China, and all treaties signed by Qing China holds for modern China. Likewise, modern Russia is a continuation of USSR. All treaties signed by USSR holds for modern Russia.
edit on 13-5-2022 by tiktokwarrior because: added content

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join