It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland's entry into NATO will return it to the state of war in 1944

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Then it shall be WAR, the world can not and WILL NOT live under a tyrant like Adolph Hitler ever again, Finland may have been forced into an alliance of convenience with the NAZI's during WW2 but it was because of Russian Aggression then as it is now and this time they are on the GOOD SIDE (although everyone is wearing grey hat's these days and we have our own crook's over on this side of the NEW IRON CURTAIN).

If Russia want to toss around a few nukes it better well be prepared to realize it shall be NUKED in exchange and if it then chooses to escalate it better be prepared to be wiped out because it can destroy and is threatening nations that can also utterly destroy it, MUTUALLY assured destruction remember that.

I DO feel very sorry for the Russian troop's whom are being sent into a war they don't want to be in, provided with substandard gear that is NOT what the Russian tax payers paid for because CORRUPTION within Russia (SURPRISE) has meant that reactive armour is not even filled with explosives but often with EGG CARTONS and bullet resistant body armour is not even armour but CARD BOARD because as the money passed down the chain in RUSSIA it got siphoned at every stage making those that were supposed to be equipping the Russian military very rich while impoverishing and leaving unprotected what on paper should have been at least the third most powerful army in the world but is now not much better than some third world nations army's.

It does not matter whom is to blame this war has to stop for the sake of the children.

Lastly I would definitely not want to be Putin when stood in front of Jesus, I mean I am not perfect but at least I don't have the blood of innocent kid's on my hand's and have not ripped off a nation - you do know that many experts believe Putin is really now the richest man in the world and that is money stolen from Russia and Oligarch's he did not like.

Face it the Russian army is ill equipped, robbed of the gear it is supposed to have and given counterfeit equipment by corruption in Russia that reaches to the very top AND has been sent into a war most of them do not want to fight in.

Now other than that war I believe people have a right to choose, the Ukrainians chose independence and that is and was there right so they are NOT part of Russia any longer at a national level but I see the tragedy as an outsider that this war also means they will never be the same family again because of this blood that has been spilled.

You do KNOW that Russia will fall for this, it will divide even more into new states and in the end Russia will be much smaller than it is even today.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Ukraine is the bread basket in that side of the world. Russia just don´t want to buy grain in that price it is selling and Ukraine sells to those who pays them better... so less to Russia. I think Russians should learn how to farm

Stalin made a big mistake, he throwed farmers to Siberia and gave their land to those who didn´t know how to farm only because he thought farmers are a threat to him because they owned their piece of land and was vocal of their opinions.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Some hear really have been rootin' for Putin.

He's a loser, and Finland isn't afraid of him.

I HOPE Putin starts something with NATO. Let's get this show on the road. WWWIII baby!

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

All cards are off the table the moment Russia invaded its neighbor.

Putin better launch his nukes or shut the hell up. Finland can do what they want.

And save me from future whataboutisms about America invading Iraq or something. At this point, Russia is a loser, and if they don't like it, you better fight for it or play nice like the rest of the world and we can all progress together.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Again you reveal your ignorance. That insignia of the Finnish airforce predates German Nazism. It was a symbol used by a Swede, Eric von Rosen, who donated a plane to Finland in 1918.

You should note that it's the mirror image of the German Swastika. Maybe you and your woke allies also want to attack India now?

Anyway it's no longer in use.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Anyway it's no longer in use.

Sounds like Pukin's brain.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: network dude

If you think so, then it absolutely does not mean that it will be so in reality))))

And the reality will not change if you say "LOL" even a thousand times))))

well, since this is your shining moment, explain to me what Nuclear war would look like in your eyes.

glorious victory for mother Russia?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's good that Russia has such smart enemies as my British "fan club" on ATS)))

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Ukraine is the bread basket in that side of the world. Russia just don´t want to buy grain in that price it is selling and Ukraine sells to those who pays them better... so less to Russia. I think Russians should learn how to farm

Stalin made a big mistake, he throwed farmers to Siberia and gave their land to those who didn´t know how to farm only because he thought farmers are a threat to him because they owned their piece of land and was vocal of their opinions.

Farming alone could see Russia become among the worlds richest countries if they could sort out the corruption issues..
So much land.
And such a small population.

With a half decent government everyone could have their own mansion and fleet of high end cars-and they could grow enough food to sell or even give to poorer countries helping to end global food shortages.

Everyone would want to be their friends..

Instead we get this #

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Some hear really have been rootin' for Putin.

He's a loser, and Finland isn't afraid of him.

I HOPE Putin starts something with NATO. Let's get this show on the road. WWWIII baby!

spoken like a petulant child who has zero clue what war actually entails.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Your last two threads reek of desperation old boy. Finland and Sweden will join NATO and there isn't a thing that Vlad can do about it. You don't have the economy to fight a war on 2 fronts, particularly if one of those fronts is a NATO member. You don't have the economy to fight a protracted war in Ukraine nevermind trying to push Finland.

Happily, Russia doesn't get to dictate to other countries who and who is not their friend. You can scream from the rooftops, "YOU CAN"T DO THAT BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!" over and over and in the end, Finland will still join NATO. No treaty, or accord, or agreement will change that. And that is totally on Russia. If you hadn't shown yourselves to be local geopolitical bullies, in likelihood, Finland would still consider itself a neutral country. But your country has pushed too far this time.

See, I am huge believer in personal responsibility. You are free to make choices, but you are also subject to the consequences of said choices.

Russia chose to invade Ukraine and lied about their intentions for months, years even. Now the consequence of that choice is playing out right in front of your eyes. Your country went from having three small nations inside NATO on your border to now having Belarus as the only buffer and even the Belaruusians seem a little wary of seeming to be to cozy with Russia right now. Well, 4 I guess if you include Poland with the Kalingrad exclave

AS for the other nonsense about the US/UK. They were enemies once, they will be enemies again but now, they may be two of the closest allies on the planet. And they are safe from Russia barring nukes. No Russian military will ever step foot on UK or American soil in a hostile manner. No Russian military will control either of those countries in the very long foreseeable future. Your country doesn't have the economic ability to mount a campaign of that nature. Russia's force projection goes as far as your neighbors, and even that has become questionable at this point.

If Russia continues on this path, there is another collapse coming. Russia will continue to exist as a nation but it's voice in the world will be severely degraded. All over one mans ambitions of glory. The measures you've put in place to prop your economy can not be sustained over the long term and you don't have the resources to fight a protracted war. Even if Putin makes an official declaration of war and your economy goes into full blown war fighting.

Good luck RT, you and your countrymen are going to need it. I took you for a smart man. I was wrong. You're intelligent, that is obvious but you are not very smart. That might be challenging for your translator to decipher.

FTR, I love Russian people. I have met many over the years and they were all very good people. Loved their families and worked hard to provide a better life for their kids, just like most of us.
edit on 13-5-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot
Tens of thousands of missile systems delivered to Ukraine by the West. Where is the result? Where are at least dozens of destroyed Russian tanks and planes?

But in the DPR and LPR there is no place to store captured Western weapons. Today, this arsenal of Western weapons has been replenished with the 155 mm M777A2 howitzer.

The People's Republics are planning to send these weapons to Northern Ireland for Sinn Fein. Let them fight for their freedom and independence and union with Ireland))))

You are right not dozens.

Conservative estimates put russian tank losses in the hundreds.

Sinn Fein are now the majority party in Northern Ireland. tThey seem have realised peaceful means work a lot better than violence. If only Putin would do the same

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Answer me one question, please.
Do you think everyone who does not share your opinion is stupid?
From such an opinion strongly breathes a certain chosenness. And this is a direct path to defeat.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I hope you will provide material evidence of your words, and not fake reports in the Ukrainian media. Oh, and don't forget about the "Ghost of Kyiv"))))

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The more shrill they get with the pro NATO propaganda actually proves that PUTIN is winning.

All of us in the west are in for a rude awakening, we will really know the meaning of “reality sucks”.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I hope you will provide material evidence of your words, and not fake reports in the Ukrainian media. Oh, and don't forget about the "Ghost of Kyiv"))))

As I said, conservative estimate.

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The Russian army does not have T-64BV, T-72A, T-72AV, T-72B tanks. You would also bring the T-34)))

In other photographs, many of the tanks clearly show the pixel coloring characteristic of Ukrainian tanks, or the tank cannot be identified.
There are losses in the tanks, no one denies, but not at all in such quantities, in most of the pictures there are Ukrainian tanks.

By the way, what about airplanes? Or tens of thousands of Stingers do not work?)))

In the video from Mariupol, the NLAW hit the Russian T-72B3 tank of the 2016 model.

The tank did not even notice the hit and drove on.
edit on 13-5-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

edit on 13-5-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: GAOTU789

Answer me one question, please.
Do you think everyone who does not share your opinion is stupid?

Nope. I don't measure anyone's intelligence on whether they agree with me or not. I base that judgement on the things they do and say.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Recently, the head of Roscosmos, Rogozin, officially announced that one Russian Sarmat rocket would be enough for Britain to cease to exist.

I saw the cartoon, it was funny.

Most strongest bomb ever make tiny island nation Briton disappear under radioactive tidal wave stronger than decomposing corpse great leader Lenin.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Russia has lost dozens of vehicles in just the past few days trying to cross the Siverskyi Donets. Recent estimates I've seen put it at 72 destroyed vehicles. Im not sure if that accounts for the last failed crossing though.

On top of that, it sounds like they may have lost up to 1500 men as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join