It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What heavenly body can the Masonic Blazing Star be attributed to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It’s commonly believed that the Blazing Star between the Masonic pillars is Sirius, and some even say Saturn. Masonic historian, Henry Coil, says: “But whether the Blazing Star refers to Saturn or the Sun or some other heavenly body is not ascertainable”. In his book ‘Myth, Magick, and Masonry’, Jaime Lamb connects the Masonic Blazing Star to Venus, saying: “The Blazing Star’s relationship to Venus (also anciently known as the Morning Star) may best be illustrated by the fact that it is represented in the form of a pentagram. This significance comes primarily from the fact that Venus traces [a perfect pentagram across the sky every eight years when observed from Earth”]. So, which is it? Venus, Aldebaran, Alcyone, Saturn, or Sirius?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan-D
So, which is it?

It is NERBOT.

Let there be LIGHT.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Venus is HELL . All Masons Want To Go There One Day.......

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Venus is HELL . All Masons Want To Go There One Day.......

The Sun was hell, so they went to Mercury.

Mercury was hell so they went to Venus.

Venus was hell so they went to Earth.

Earth was hell so they wanted to go to Mars.....

Nibiru is nice though.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Venus is also the archetypal comet. Those long flowing locks of hair and conversely medusa, with her snake like tresses spitting venom and turning people to stone with her hideous visage.

Or Nerbot. All hail the divine light.

edit on 12-5-2022 by Dalamax because: Hypothesis

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Venus is also the archetypal comet. Those long flowing locks of hair and conversely medusa, with her snake like tresses spitting venom and turning people to stone with her hideous visage.

Or Nerbot. All hail the divine light.

I have the long flowing locks and hideous visage to match. No haircut in over 25 years, a viscious tongue when needed and pig ugly.

I shine bright so the dazzle hides all.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Back on topic to the OP...

The Masonic Blazing star is said to represent the peak of a person’s Masonic Journey. Its symbolism in the craft has more than one meaning.

First, the masonic blazing star represents God, the Highest Being who shines his light upon us, making us better people in the society.

It also reminds Masons of God’s omnipresence nature, indicating that He is with us regardless of where we are.

Second, the masonic blazing star represents the sun, which casts its rays upon the earth giving everything life. Some ancient religions worshipped the sun.

Third, it represents the star of Bethlehem, which guided the three wise men to baby Jesus. In a Freemason Lodge, the Masonic Blazing star leads members on a spiritual path to meet the Supreme Being.

Fourth, it stands for prudence. The quality of being wise. Prudence guides Masons in living a life full of wisdom.

32 Masonic Symbols and what they mean.

Interesting they reference "32".

Is there a "33rd degree" with one more hidden?
edit on 12/5/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hail, hail!

a reply to: nerbot

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

My grandmother, mother, aunts n all females were Order of the Eastern Star (Female section of the Masons) back to 1910.

WHAT Eastern 'Star"...in the Masonic Tradition....are they speaking of...in referring to the "Order-of"?

Thanks....

edit on 05223831America/ChicagoThu, 12 May 2022 22:50:38 -050050202200000038 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Fri May 13 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

In my Jurisdiction it is supposed to represent Divine Providence.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The 5 petals of Venus and its 8-year cycle.

earthsky.org...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Here is probably one of the most informative explanations for the meaning of the Masonic Blazing Star I have ever come across:

Blazing Star
edit on 18-5-2022 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
the most prominent shining-light in my paradigm is the Revelation Falling-Sar - shining as a lamp -
and was known as wormwood because of the poisoned waters it created

the metaphor being the asteroid fell into sea (population of humans
The Falling-star AKA; Morning Star cult gained followers and power such that the Cult overtook the 3 desert religions in public life and nations leadership pledged allegiance to the cult dictates...(a Potentate arose in troubled times)

(a word to the wise) the freemason Potentate to come will not be an AC but will aid the AC possibly as False Prophet in organizing about the philosophy of the 'Shriners' in creating a NWO Empire and founding Ideology

don't say i am attacking freemasonry ... they will be overturned too
edit on th31165288563018532022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

With Revelation are your paradigm, how do you square the final verses of the book in which Jesus states "I am the morning star" with your position that the morning start cult is trying to establish the antichrist and a new world order?

Revelation 22:16:

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”

edit on 18-5-2022 by gkskg because: Added verse

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gkskg
a reply to: St Udio

With Revelation are your paradigm, how do you square the final verses of the book in which Jesus states "I am the morning star" with your position that the morning start cult is trying to establish the antichrist and a new world order?

Revelation 22:16:

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”

If One takes all of the descriptions of the Blazing Star and discovers what they all have in common, One will realize that the Blazing Star is all about Reincarnation/Rebirth.

The Blazing Star represents the Child that is to be conceived.

The Blazing Star can fall like Satan 'falling like lightning' or it can descend like Jesus into the Womb.

The Blazing Star is the Zygote in the Womb of the Mother.

The Blazing Star is a representation of becoming Born Again. Those Born Again can be Vessels of Honor or Vessels of Dishonor made for destruction...

Romans 9:21
"Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?"

Etc. etc.

If we simply use common sense symbol interpretation, we will conclude...

Sun = Father
Moon = Mother
Star = Child

No need to complicate things with endless esoteric mumbo jumbo.

edit on 19-9-2023 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join