It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD may be ANGRY at CALIFORNIA for Becoming an ABORTION Mecca.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could be , he added a Earthquake along with that Storm just for Good Measure . Time to Pray Cally.......

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Could be , he added a Earthquake along with that Storm just for Good Measure . Time to Pray Cally.......

It's just another volley of warnings.

About one-quarter million people are heeding them each year.

Source: www.rubyhome.com...

That pace will accelerate, as the quality of life deteriorates.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

He'll have to do a lot better than a 5.0 to get a Californian on their knees.

A small tremor like does little more than stirs our lattes!

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Harly perfect indeed after all the founding fathers did own the likes of slaves.

Then again to judge a society of the past via the standards we hold today can be rather problematic.

That being said, and as far i can establish, the United States was founded as a nation that respects all religious cultures.

Which is the main reason for the separation between church and state.

And hence the USA is not a Christian nation, or designed to be anything of the sort.

But welcomes all religious denominations without prejudice, judgment or approval.

Its one of the things that makes your nation great and a beacon of supposed freedom.
edit on 21-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Sorry mate God does not get angry. It's pure unconditional love for all creation. Do you get angry at your kidneys if they hurt? I don't thinks so, you try to heal them and so does God. Punishment doesn't come from God but it serves a purpose.

Sure we suffer but if we could keep our eyes on heaven we would be laughing while dying in agony. I effing seen it! Say what you like but it was the most real moment of my life, breaking through to the other side.

This world will be heaven sooner or later and noone will be left behind, not a single soul. For some it will feel like hell for a moment as they face up to what they did to others but God's compassion has no limits! Everyone is welcome, the light never abandons us. It is us who hide from it and so we have this Earth to play around but not for ever. I only hope it will happen during my lifetime but, I am certain of what I'm saying, it is coming! Love to all of you people! Stay open, stay positive, paradise is round the corner!

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree with that. Now, if we can only remove the corporate control of America and the corrupt politicians, we might actually be a beacon of freedom

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bipolarnightmare

Sorry mate God does not get angry. It's pure unconditional love for all creation. Do you get angry at your kidneys if they hurt? I don't thinks so, you try to heal them and so does God. Punishment doesn't come from God but it serves a purpose.

Sure we suffer but if we could keep our eyes on heaven we would be laughing while dying in agony. I effing seen it! Say what you like but it was the most real moment of my life, breaking through to the other side.

This world will be heaven sooner or later and noone will be left behind, not a single soul. For some it will feel like hell for a moment as they face up to what they did to others but God's compassion has no limits! Everyone is welcome, the light never abandons us. It is us who hide from it and so we have this Earth to play around but not for ever. I only hope it will happen during my lifetime but, I am certain of what I'm saying, it is coming! Love to all of you people! Stay open, stay positive, paradise is round the corner!

That's a convenient God you created in your own mind. All is love and only love. There is no such thing as holiness, right or wrong or good or evil. Now, we don't ever have to worry about judgement or hell, for how is it love to send anyone to hell?

Tssh Tssh. You have a small viewpoint of God, human beings and all of creation, and all the angels. Look how immaculately wonderous, complex, and beautiful things are - so intricate so many connections its terrifying. The God who made such and us is far, far, very far removed from anything our minds can conceive of and far far far above our own thoughts. His thoughts are not like our thoughts and He can also see the end of all things. Having a God that is only love (and not good, righteous and holy) would be ridiculous, just as it would having a universe in perfect order without disorder and chaos. The greatness and magesy of God would lose its meaning without retaining his goodness and being judge of things that are evil; rightousness and justice are necessary aspects to both a God capable of creating the universe and also for being infinetely worthy of being worshipped for all eternity.

Cannot evil people love?

God is good and incapable of evil for all is sin is literally death and mortality. You cannot have a sinless eternal living God accepting such, to even stand in the presence would be distruction because His holiness could not tolerate it. The God of the Universe is so holy and wonderful, it is the right thing to do to destroy such evil and creatures in his presence - otherwise He could be seen an possible unjust for such beings don't deserve to be in His presence. It's impossible for him to tolerate such. Because God is also love, He stays His hand alongside an immense amount of mercy and longsuffering - all for his namesake and glory - least any human at any point ever thinks he deserves or earns to be loved and shown mercy. It's for his glory He shows mercy on those whom He loves. Because He loves and have mercy, He doesn't destroy you where you stand and all of us, long ago.

The beautiful thing, I don't want to imagine a God other than this, on so many levels it makes sense - now we can have hope on pure, good justice, also pure trust in a good God, he will always do and be Good and do so rightly. At out last breathe, we can say what Jesus said, I commend my spirit to you Father.

It's actually a wonderfully hopeful and blessed thing to see holiness. It's more profound than words can say if you are able to wrap you mind around it and percieve the truth. To understand holiness is necessary for salvation.
edit on 21-8-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I agree with that. Now, if we can only remove the corporate control of America and the corrupt politicians, we might actually be a beacon of freedom

That change starts from within. There is a sickness of the heart and until that is fixed, there is no cure.

If thousands of people would take it upon themselves to befriend these corrupticons and eventually change them through casual converstation to the point where they are converted and brought into church to gain and learn from the wisdom of the elders of the church, I can see it working.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

I don't think "bringing them into the church" is going to do it. Plenty of people who work in religious organizations are undoubtly corrupt. Televangalists like Joel Osteen. Furthermore, the christian church is not going to be for everyone.

I think the only option is to elect politicians who will severly crack down on corrupt control of politicians. Or some kind of revolution.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

That change starts from within. There is a sickness of the heart and until that is fixed, there is no cure.

Since this is the Religion forum, it's appropriate to point out that "sickness of heart" is what eventually causes humankind to be mostly destroyed (again).

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: TTU77

I don't think "bringing them into the church" is going to do it. Plenty of people who work in religious organizations are undoubtly corrupt. Televangalists like Joel Osteen. Furthermore, the christian church is not going to be for everyone.

I think the only option is to elect politicians who will severly crack down on corrupt control of politicians. Or some kind of revolution.

Either of those are fighting evil with evil. Until people start making sacrifices (career, wealth) repaying evil with good, there will be no long, lifegiving, solution. Only a spiritual change from within can one both perceive and understand this truth.

These are spiritual issues, beyond knowledge and how things appear to be through site.

Those doing the crackdown, what assureity is there they won't become the same years later, or worse than the people they are replacing. Revolution is downright evil, for their is no truth there. Alas, in history, most republics that went democratic had a revolution after corruption came, but unto a dictatorship. That is where natural, secular thinking leads, as history proves. Addressing the issue at the heart, from God's word is the cure - the way, truth, and the life.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since this is the Religion forum, it's appropriate to point out that "sickness of heart" is what eventually causes humankind to be mostly destroyed (again).

Stay blessed carewemust

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

if i had a nickel for every time god genocided the global population

i would have two nickels

its not a lot, but still weird it happened twice

almost institutional if you ask me

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

" GOD may be ANGRY at CALIFORNIA for Becoming an ABORTION Mecca. "

Well How Would You Feel ? Some Abnormal Creations Killing Your Normal Creations ? It's a Wonder He hasn't Got Rid of Us All by Now . Hmm............ Maybe He Thinks there is HOPE for Some ..............

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Stay blessed carewemust

Ah , Blessed Don't Pay The Rent , Better to Just Stay Vigilant Against Deceptions Around You Instead . It's Keeps You " SAFER , and Does Not Harm " ......*)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Stay blessed carewemust

Ah , Blessed Don't Pay The Rent , Better to Just Stay Vigilant Against Deceptions Around You Instead . It's Keeps You " SAFER , and Does Not Harm " ......*)

Stay blessed and the the rest, peace and joy of God. For we are called to do the will of the Father, without counting the cost - aka carrying the cross, even if the world would view it as foolish or dangerous, the safest place and thing to do ever is the will of the father.

Easier said than done, that is why it is a precious thing to meditate on the word, so the roots can grow deep

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Looks like California will now murder your unborn child using Tele-doc and Zoom?

abortionondemand.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You know this website highlights the true underlying problem with abortion in America. It's not from any moral, religious or rights perspective either. The problem is it's a for profit business. The welfare and rights of women are irrelevant. Every pro-abortion argument is cover for the actual goal which is greater and greater profits each quarter for greedy shareholders in these companies.

Presumably why most "pro-abortion" states push for termination up to and including the day of delivery on demand. It provides the greatest time period of opportunity to extract profit. It's also a service which is not available so easily and would be unconscionable except in the most dire of circumstances in even the most liberal of European nations. Of course in Europe healthcare is not a business, it is a public service and worthless shareholders and their profits are irrelevant.

Quite ghoulish anyone must admit regardless of their stance on the issue.
edit on 722024 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join