It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Sign and is it Accurate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Which sign is the one of people that are totes dorbs, a joy to be with, and sexy as f###?

'Cause that's me.

Playmate?

I remember your centerfold spread, it was like unfolding a gas station map to see it all.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Which sign is the one of people that are totes dorbs, a joy to be with, and sexy as f###?

'Cause that's me.

If you say you are a scorpio too I'm gona lose it.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Taurus lol

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol, I’m sexy and I know it, seems like old times!

What is your horoscope sign sexy?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

'Cause that's me.

If you say you are a scorpio too I'm gona lose it.

I was born at such a young age that I’m not sure of the month.

I remember music,screaming, and someone saying, “Hit it with a stick!”.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well now I know that some of the stuff you've said were probably NOT jokes! 😲

Maybe? Swing by some time and we can talk about it.

Said the spider to the fly...

That sounds an awful lot like "put the lotion in the basket"

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yep...sometimes mid-sentence at the dinner table, puts down her fork and becomes the "other" one! And of course Yorkie splits into Yorkie-Chihuahua-from-Hell.

So it goes...my lot in life....Stay well JS! Both of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* PS This ones for your husband!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm a Scorpio , and Yes it is very accurate.

A Scorpio goes through evolution , The Scorpion , The Eagle , The Phoenix being the final evolution.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

For those serious about astrology, there are other aspects that are considered when qualifying traits and personalities, which go beyond just the star sign.

To get a broader picture, you should figure out what your Ascendant is. Unfortunately, your exact time of birth and location is needed to calculate it. There are loads of online calculators that can figure it out.

From Wiki: en.m.wikipedia.org...

The ascendant is the astrological sign (and degree of that sign) that is ascending on the eastern horizon at the specific time and location of an event...

According to certain astrological theories, celestial phenomena reflect or influence human activity on the principle of 'as above, so below'. Thus some astrologers consider that the ascendant signifies a person's awakening consciousness, in the same way that the Sun's appearance on the eastern horizon signifies the dawn of a new day.

I'm Pisces with Leo as my ascendant. And yes, the qualities of both signs are all me, even the conflicting traits between both signs.

I'm not a great believer in astrology, at least the mainstream, generic readings. However, I think that just as the moon can affect us emotionally and physically, then maybe even the starry heavens have a function in our lives.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I’m a Gemini and my ascendant is also Gemini!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oooh, double trouble!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Had a girlfriend once who was all into astrology, It's got some cool aspects to it, lol but it was always her go-to when she would try and bait me into arguing.

We would argue that I would go to great lengths to not argue with her, which I would actually do. Mostly because 99% of the time I wasn't emotionally invested in whatever the minor disagreements we did have. But her default view was that's just like a Libra.

All that stuff can get tiresome especially if they are invested and actually love arguing.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: stonerwilliam

Sagittarius loves to argue but not in a mean way.
Two of my favorite people are under that sign.

I do believe there are things in the stars we still don't understand. I follow more of the Asian
astrology which goes by year which I think is a lot more accurate.

Yip that's me always got to have the last word in and as stubborn as a mule in the year of the horse

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Interesting so i had to google my rising sign so i am taurus sun libra rising person.. the site told me that ""

Whether male or female, this person will exude beauty and love in this world

This combination is an intriguing story as double Venusian qualities make this person balanced, grounded, and sensual. Aphrodite (Venus), is the goddess of Love, was created after the Titan Cronus cut off his father Uranus' genitals (with a stone sickle), which landed in the sea- the white foam representing the seed of birth. To others, a Taurus Sun, Libra Rising person might think this is a perfect blend of energies. But as the tale would have it, for Aphrodite to be born, bloodshed and pain had to be experienced, and that's where the unfolding begins.

LOL can´t link it tho.. but this is hilarious

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Aquarius and not really. Maybe some things but not enough to go "oh wow it fits"
I am just a warm, shy, sometimes easily confused little meep who floats around town trying not to bother anyone. always thought I was closer to a libra. I thrive on balance and harmony. not as intellectual or assertive as an aqua, nor as cerebral. my life revolves around balance so always identified more with libras
Used to be into all that stuff back in the younger days but it doesn't seem to "hold any water" to me anymore.
Get it? Aquarius? Hold water?
bah. lol. i don't know, I still think with the moon affecting so much of nature, why wouldn't the stars? I just don't think astrology quite hit the nail on the head...

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Pisces.

Meh.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What’s 6 March 1977 ascending?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

needs location too and time of birth

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I have to admit i enjoyed this kind of threads few years back in ATS we were like big family and state of the world did not bothered us as much as it does today.. well we must go on .. Thank you for this thread

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am also a Gemini. I am loved by most. But also hated too!! There is no In between. One thing for sure is that we / Gemini ♊️ are bad mother f… s!!!!!!!!! a reply to: JAGStorm

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join