It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Situation report UAF 1st Vinnitsa Rifle Battalion near Liman

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hell!!!

Being dropped off on the front with no instruction from higher command. Poorly equipped, no artillery support, plates falling out of carriers.
Facing off against Grads, mortars, BTRs, tanks, and aviation.
They lost nearly half their unit. Other units abandoned their soldiers still in trenches.
On top of it all, their coms are radio shack two-way radios.

It is so bad they are uploading this to telegram for Kyiv to see and it is just a guess but probably to drum up outrage from the public.

Where is all the equipment going? In Odessa, it is going to the Black Market to make city officials rich. That is probably where the NVGs and thermals went. Half the people in the video don't even have helmet covers.

This isn't the first report of this type from soldiers on the front lines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zelensky is safely back in Kyiv still talking about fighting to the last Ukrainian. War pigs in NATO supporting the fight to the last Ukrainian.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It explains why some units are just Cannon fodder for the US/NATO.
They are being used.
edit on 9-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

What do you expect mate ? The same corrupt officials who were in charge of Ukraine before the War are still in charge now .

Sending Billions in aid and weapons in just another way for them to line there pockets and neglect there people , The media painted some David and Goliath portrait of the War but its all bullsh*t it always was bullsh*t .

The USA is playing the angles that most benefit them for the moment , but in the end Ukraine is Fuc*ed,

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Cannon Fodder is an apt description I think.

These guys had no chance at all. From the description, I doubt they even saw a Russian. Only the Russian hardware. That Canadian sniper the went home said it was a war of machines. What were those guys supposed to do with a rifle some ammo and two grenades each if that?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I don't disagree.

Even though I don't support the Ukraine government and hope Right Sector and their like get wiped out I still hate seeing regular soldiers like these guys being used like this.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

They are being used.

Did you just make that up yourself again?

Neither the U.S. or NATO are fighting in Ukraine, and you have zero examples of modern western troops being used as 'cannon fodder'.

russia does though, and many of perfect examples are currently retreating under fire all the way past the russian border NE and E of Kharkiv, including near Liman.

Also, the UAF does not even have any rifle battalions as your OP, source, and title ridiculously claim.

edit on 9-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

They are being used.

Neither the U.S. or NATO are fighting in Ukraine, and you have zero examples of modern western troops being used as 'cannon fodder'.

NATO was designed as a defense cooperative against globally significant threats.

I think they'll get by without you white knighting for them on Internet forums.

russia does though, and many of perfect examples are currently retreating under fire all the way past the russian border NE and E of Kharkiv.

Cool. That means we can stop sending my money to them then, right? No need for 30 billion if they're just fighting scrubs.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

They are being used.

NATO was designed as a defense cooperative against globally significant threats.

russia does though, and many of perfect examples are currently retreating under fire all the way past the russian border NE and E of Kharkiv.

Cool. That means we can stop sending my money to them then, right? No need for 30 billion if they're just fighting scrubs.

NATO is not fighting in Ukraine as russian propagandists have repeatedly and falsely claimed.

Has russia surrendered and removed all of it's forces from Ukraine yet?

Has russia paid to rebuild Ukraine yet?

Then we're still just getting started.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Neither the U.S. or NATO are fighting in Ukraine

I am going to respond to this just this once, they are already admitting they are in Ukraine by training, providing assistance to defend the capital among other things.

Some in the MSM had said this was a proxy war against Russia.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Neither the U.S. or NATO are fighting in Ukraine

I am going to respond to this just this once, they are already admitting they are in Ukraine by training, providing assistance to defend the capital among other things.

Some in the MSM had said this was a proxy war against Russia.

Stop lying, some NATO members 'admitted' to training Ukrainians prior to the war (it was never a secret) and are continuing that training effort for small groups of Ukrainians located in other countries, NOT in Ukraine.

Not NATO, and not any NATO member country.

russia has been lying about this every day for months.

Why do you think msm is relevant in any way?

I don't.

Those 'media' sources you apparantly saw, apparantly aren't aware of the definition of 'proxy war'.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Funny, you think the UAF has rifle battalions?

That's almost as funny as when russian propagandists faked Polish invasion orders with the signature of a retired Polish General!

Or when those same russian propagandists insisted that russia had proof of imaginary nazi weapons labs and dirty bomb factories!

Or when those same russian propagandists claimed they had proof that Israel had built a secret nuke base in Kherson so Ukrainian nazis could nuke Crimea, which is their own territory!

But sure, I 'believe' your fake video about a UAF rifle battalion that doesn't exist.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The USA and NATO aren’t even trying to conceal the fact that they are currently fighting with Russia in Ukraine.

This never even was a war by proxy between them.

The US and NATO have had boots on the ground before the invasion ever happened.
They never left, they are fighting and quite often being killed or captured.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
The USA and NATO aren’t even trying to conceal the fact that they are currently fighting with Russia in Ukraine.

This never even was a war by proxy between them.

The US and NATO have had boots on the ground before the invasion ever happened.
They never left, they are fighting and quite often being killed or captured.

Have even a single shred of evidence for this absurd claim?

Is this about the 3 stat general that russia lied about capturing in Marioupol again?

Or are you just brainwashed by absurd russian propaganda lies?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

But sure, I 'believe' your fake video about a UAF rifle battalion that doesn't exist.

Sure looked like a video to me. Looked like a bunch of disgruntled Ukrainian soldiers starring in it too.

Must be the same guys who killed what is ... 300,000 Russian troops to-date? Haw Haw Haw Haw.

S&F Grimpachi. Keep 'em coming.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Sure looked like a video to me. Looked like a bunch of disgruntled Ukrainian soldiers starring in it too.

Must be the same guys who killed what is ... 300,000 Russian troops to-date? Haw Haw Haw Haw.

S&F Grimpachi. Keep 'em coming.

So you 'believe' that the UAF even has a rifle battalion?

Because someone posted a fake russian propaganda video that said so?

Do they fly over the battlefield in jet packs?

Hilarious!

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

They are being used.

NATO is not fighting in Ukraine as russian propagandists have repeatedly and falsely claimed.

We're still just getting started?

By we, you mean NATO and western allies.

LOL

Unless there's some other clowns sending money and equipment, it's NATO and allies.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Let me think for a sec. Uhhh ... I worked for the US Army for more than 40 years (you?). In all that time, I have never heard of a military which didn't incorporate the most basic/fundamental formation ever conceived.

Are you expecting us to believe that the UAF is an unconventional military in that regard?

So many 'tools' in these threads. Hard to pick which one to use.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

They are being used.

We're still just getting started?

By we, you mean NATO and western allies.

LOL

Unless there's some other clowns sending money and equipment, it's NATO and allies.

Your last clown pic was funnier, but I'm.stealing this one too.

I mean most of the planet.

Are you unaware that this daily disposable russian propaganda thread was about a rifle battalion in the Ukrainian Air Force?

There are no rifle battalions in the Ukrainian Air Force.

Making every single thing about this russian propaganda video 100% fake.

And hilariously hilarious!

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Let me think for a sec. Uhhh ... I worked for the US Army for more than 40 years (you?). In all that time, I have never heard of a military which didn't incorporate the most basic/fundamental formation ever conceived.

Are you expecting us to believe that the UAF is an unconventional military in that regard?

I'm saying the Ukrainian Air Force has no rifle battalions.

Possibly because of a lack of jet packs.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I'm saying the Ukrainian Air Force has no rifle battalions.

Possibly because of a lack of jet packs.

Oh ... you're quibbling ... now I get it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join