It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush twins joined the Air Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just like their daddy, they have decided to uphold their patriotic duty, and serve the nation:

Bush twins to join Air Force tech unit in Iraq:

First daughters Jenna and Barbara Bush will be assigned to a high-tech unit in Iraq, the Air Force Human Resources Command has confirmed. Having finished basic training at the Officer Training School (OTS) at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama, they are scheduled to receive advanced training in telecommunications at the School of Information Technology before deployment overseas with the USAF Information Operations Squadron. For security reasons, the exact dates have been withheld.

The girls' surprise enlistment was kept secret until they successfully completed their basic training. During an invitation-only press conference while on leave between OTS and their school assignment - conducted, symbolically, at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware where America's war dead are brought - the twins described their motives and rationale.

"We'd always planned to do this," Jenna explained. "But first, we had to graduate from college, and then we had to help our father win the 2004 election, to ensure that America would continue to have the kind of strong, inspiring leadership it needs in these troubled times."

Well, good for them. This is a little awkward for me to say, but I wish them well, and hope that they come home safely.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I hope you are aware that this is not true....

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So now the airforce has stealth fighters/bombers, cruise missiles, seals, ...............AND TWIIIIIINS!

Nice. Ooo, and its an April 1st Exclusive, woooooooooo

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Jenna would have needed knee replacements after the first month, if it were true!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
After Halloween, this is my favorite day of the year. Yeah!!!

new topics

top topics

join