It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The SCOTUS Leak

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe!
thay are doing this to set a legal President!
so thay can have even more control.

I would Bet a Lot of realy bad stuff is coming.
and the Dont want it leaking.

edit on 3-5-2022 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Soo its calls for Mike Davis SCOTUS Marshall needs to be investigate immediately.

Soo it seems this were the leak originated, Is funny how democrats can not win an election the fair way soo they will use any dirty tools available to do it.

Edit-- I deleted this due to an insinuation on my part that I cannot currently prove.
edit on 3-5-2022 by gkskg because: Editorial Decision

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gkskg

A Progressive Democrat... I win the internet today!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The best is all of the LGBT flags at the protests. Last time I checked lesbians were not lined up for abortions and I don't think guys can have kids.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This was done for one reason and one reason only.

This is how the democrats are gonna get rid of the filibuster.
Mark my words this is when the SHTF!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone we just went ludicrous speed.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I saw several of those last night who were chanting in opposition to Roe v Wade.

On this issue you really can't make assumptions.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I don't think the general public should ever again be surprised by decisions made in the back-rooms of gooberment.

Nancy Pelosi's, "You've gotta pass it to see what's in it." screeeeeeeeching into my brain.

I'd love to see a law that says, "If you attempt to introduce legislation which undermines either the ethical or moral fabric of the country, that is your elected right to do so. But, the consequence of failure is your ever-lovin' mother-effin' citizenship. You fail ... GTFO ... and right the eff now!! Start swimming, Beeyotch!!

If the crap wasn't secret in the first place ... no one would ever call it a leak. Why are the people not allowed to know what decisions (that affect their lives) are being considered. There's something fundamentally wrong with all that.

I totally agree. 👍 Read my sig.
For the folks on mobile:
"The Liberties of a people never were nor ever will be secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them" - Patrick Henry

It's beyond rediculous that it's allowed to continue.

edit on 3-5-2022 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This Roe v Wade thingy decided in Feb, and was being held until June or July to be announced?

When would it go into effect?

The Supreme Court seems to be dysfunctional, and some brave person has chosen to expose that dysfunctionality.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
The justices did not leak info. It was one of their numerous staff members.

I would bet a staff member from one of the Democrati judges...

There is one justice who had a reputation for doing slimy sht like this prior to her SCOTUS appointment, and it wouldn't be the first time she did something slimy in her short time on SCOTUS.

It wouldn't even be the first time she did something slimy on this case.

She is probably an actual sociopath from what observers and former clerks can tell.

I have no idea if she did it this time, but it's something she would definately do.

edit on 3-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sotomayor and her clerk, Jain, are leading the sweepstakes as the leakers.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Sotomayor and her clerk, Jain, are leading the sweepstakes as the leakers.

Bingo.

I don't know anything about the clerk, but soto would certainly do this, with or with out using a clerk as patsy.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I guess you would first have to determine who has access to these drafts. Obviously there's the Justices. I would assume their clerks also have access.

Are you forgetting that the NSA and who knows how many of the other security/intelligence agencies likely have access to this data?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I guess you would first have to determine who has access to these drafts. Obviously there's the Justices. I would assume their clerks also have access.

Are you forgetting that the NSA and who knows how many of the other security/intelligence agencies likely have access to this data?

None.

SCOTUS is air gapped.

For exactly this reason.

Democrats had been caught trying to spy on them.

edit on 3-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Who do I think the SCOTUS leak is? Just a feeling but I'd look to either Justice Sonia Sotomayor or her staff. President Barack Obama nominated her as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court on May 26, 2009, and she assumed this role August 8, 2009.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Who Is The SCOTUS Leak

somebody who wanted to start some sh@@, and draw attention away from something else that happening or fixing to happen.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Who Is The SCOTUS Leak

somebody who wanted to start some sh@@, and draw attention away from something else that happening or fixing to happen.

This is close I'm telling you guys/gals this was done to push Senema and Manchin over to vote to end the filibuster. Once the filibuster is gone they can do whatever they want.

Think of the possibilities before the midterms.

No more voting in person all access mail in voting.

Endless rule for the democrats.

I really do believe that this is why the leak was done. Doesn't really matter who the sacrificial lamb is. The ends justify the means BAMN one party rule.

I just pray I'm wrong but I'm seriously low on hopium.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

This is close I'm telling you guys/gals this was done to push Senema and Manchin over to vote to end the filibuster. Once the filibuster is gone they can do whatever they want.

Manchin is one of the few dems i can live with. It would surprise me if he voted to do away with the filibusterer over this.
He is on record as being pro life, and has voted against bills that would have made abortion even easier to get and get funds for, and for one bill that required doctors to help babies born after a failed attempt at abortion. with that kind of record to vote to do away with the filibuster which would make it almost a shoe in for codifying abortion i don't see it.

Senema, she's just might to get the abortion activist to endorse her again.

edit on 3-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Manchin is one of the few dems i can live with. It would surprise me if he voted to do away with the filibusterer over this.
He is on record as being pro life, and has voted against bills that would have made abortion even easier to get and get funds for, and for one bill that required doctors to help babies born after a failed attempt at abortion. with that kind of record to vote to do away with the filibuster which would make it almost a shoe in for codifying abortion i don't see it.

Senema, she's just might to get the abortion activist to endorse her again.

wasn't he also against the filibuster vote?

I don't know it could go either way with midterms and radicals.

Aoc might try to get a radixL in there then he has to bow to the dem line. Pelosi might be able to hold it together for a bit longer.

Who really knows between her Joe and these radicals but I think we are in real trouble from here on.

Especially if it comes to ending the filibuster.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You are correct, in fact he said it again today specifically keep from codifying abortion.

Sen. Joe Manchin III on Tuesday reasserted his opposition to blowing up the filibuster after the Supreme Court confirmed that a majority of justices were leaning towards overturning federal protection for abortion rights.

Manchin rejects calls to end the Senate filibuster to counter Supreme Court overturn of Roe v. Wade

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

My guess?

A pissy law clerk who sees zerself as an activist and a hero.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join