It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The SCOTUS Leak

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

You are correct, in fact he said it again today specifically keep from codifying abortion.

Sen. Joe Manchin III on Tuesday reasserted his opposition to blowing up the filibuster after the Supreme Court confirmed that a majority of justices were leaning towards overturning federal protection for abortion rights.

Manchin rejects calls to end the Senate filibuster to counter Supreme Court overturn of Roe v. Wade

thank God that man has a soul.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gkskg

They hid the death of Ruth bader Ginsburg for months but let this leak. I don't trust the narrative. This is all a smokescreen.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: tanstaafl
None.

SCOTUS is air gapped.

Are you sure? I'd be curious as to how you know this for certain.

Also, did you not see the first Mission Impossible movie?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
The justices did not leak info.

Yeah, well, since the only person/people who know what actually happened are the ones who actually know what happened.

Since that precludes me, and almost certainly everyone here on ATS (including you), saying such a thing is kindof silly.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Election interference.
It is time for these "leakers" to serve some jail time.
It is time to start prosecuting "fact checkers" and Media Personalities (very few REAL journalist now) that lie or mislead just to sway the vote.
It has become an actual pandemic of the utmost importance and lack of integrity.

edit on 4-5-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
4 clerks a justice
4 liberal judges
16 immediate targets

Correction: 20 immediate targets.

I'm also seriously entertaining the idea that this is going to backfire spectacularly, just like everything else the left does.

I think enough people are awake now, that most will see right through the charade.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

None.

SCOTUS is air gapped.

Are you sure? I'd be curious as to how you know this for certain.

Also, did you not see the first Mission Impossible movie?

I don't know for certain, but there was quite a bit of noise about it at the time, and from what I could tell, it was Roberts leading the charge with more determination than I'm used to seeing from him, so I have every reason to believe that it was completed as he insisted.

Roberts hasn't ever come back to complain that it was taking too long, and the only justice that complained about it being done is now deceased.

Believe it or not, I haven't seen any of the MI movies, my kids loved the movies though, and used to build MI 'sets' in the basement when they were around 11-12.

edit on 4-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I don't know for certain, but there was quite a bit of noise about it at the time, and from what I could tell, it was Roberts leading the charge with more determination than I'm used to seeing from him, so I have every reason to believe that it was completed as he insisted.

Interesting, I never heard about this... thanks...

Believe it or not, I haven't seen any of the MI movies, my kids loved the movies though, and used to build MI 'sets' in the basement when they were around 11-12.
Not that I care much for Tom Cruise, but I did like the movies (I loved the original series).

Here's the scene I was referring to, where he is breaking into a CIA air-gapped computer vault..

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
originally posted by: tanstaafl

That looks pretty crazy, and explains some of the 'sets', but I was just referring to the common I.T. term for unplugging everything with external access from the rooms where cases are discussed and case materials stored and ensuring no radio or other signals.

Basically turning a conference room/lounge/office into a large sciff (almost).

edit on 4-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem
Apparently they already had protesters ready to go last night as the news broke

Small liberal fringe groups in every State.

Optics and doesn't scare anyone.

People are still pissed about high prices, this just adds to the drama.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Leaker is a liberal with the same mindset as Twitter censors.

It will come as a surprise to surprise to the justices that the people who work for them are mere human beings...just like they are.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The leak does not surprise me.

Barricade up

News agencies on the scene

Talking points spelled out

Narrative set

Outrage starting

It was planned and orchestrated.

There is no such thing as coincidence

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One of the NewsMax talking heads said today that he believes it's Ketanji Brown Jackson, but she's not yet on the court, doesn't have clerks and was not involved in any of the arguments. Any idea why he chose her as his first suspect?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
One of the NewsMax talking heads said today that he believes it's Ketanji Brown Jackson, but she's not yet on the court, doesn't have clerks and was not involved in any of the arguments. Any idea why he chose her as his first suspect?

Oh look. He said precisely why he made the claim, but as usual, someone on the left insists it's because he's racist and by way of implication proves all conservatives are racist.

Yes, we know the drill.

Not many of us care anymore.

Accuse away.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

The only people that have access to the opinions are the nine justices and their law clerks. Each justice has four clerks so that’s 36 law clerks. So it won't be too hard to find out who it was that leaked it.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The first mistake is to think that this was a secret to be kept.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It's because she has access to the building, she also has nothing to lose. She isn't a SCJ until Breyer retires, so no harm if she is removed and disbarred for doing this. She's a likely candidate for this leak if she was in the building or had an associate in the office at the time.

If she did this on her own she will be in trouble, if she did this with help then she could get charged with Conspiracy to undermine the US Government.

The other options here is a couple of clerks out of Sotomayer's office and another one that didn't show up for work the next day. We're going to have to wait this one out to see who the leak was, and if that leak was working alone or if it was under orders of another SCJ.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Who benefits the most from this leak?

The left.

While most people are likely against the mid to late term abortions I believe most non religious people are not for complete ban of abortions either.

IMO anytime abortions come up in a debate it benefits the left. I even think the RINO republicans even bring it up themselves to sabotage there own party when there is to much of anti democrat movement going on.

[
edit on 39531America/ChicagoWed, 04 May 2022 21:39:41 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
May 19, 2022

ANY UPDATES on the investigation?

All I can find are "experts" describing the best methods for finding the leaker.

Example: thehill.com...

Why the hell is this so hard, considering how few people could be the leaker?

WE PAY THEIR SALARIES.

WE DESERVE PERIODIC STATUS REPORTS!

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Former President Trump, who is rarely wrong in these "human nature" matters, senses that something is awry with the internal investigation of the Roe v. Wade document leak at the Supreme Court.

Trump statement: gettr.com...

ATS members, what do YOU think is the problem???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join