It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears, seen NUDE!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
4/1/05(Returers)- Britney Spears was seen with her husband Kevin Federline, naked on the beach arguing about his last trip to Las Vegas. Shorty, after going to a strip club and other antics of her husband and his friends, was thrown out. Today, the two of them were seen on the beach, under a dock arguing, making up, and seen making out. Britney stripped down and was seen wearing nothing on from the back as the two made out. -Kevin Richardson

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What there are no pictures?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
WTF? NO pictures! Here I was hoping for pictures, oh well, Kazaa anyone?

Anyways, who cares? It's like Paris Hiltons phone getting hacked, it isn;t news, just something interesting.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I knew you'd guys fall for it! LOL. Now if I can do it, what do guys think somebody with $$$$$$$$ can do?

The BEST BTS PRANKSTER!!!:w:
THIS IS TOTALLY AN AREA BSB2005 AND BSB RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
-I'm the BEST this year!!! yay!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"Kevin Richardson" is the oldest Backstreet Boys and another guy with the same name works at Reuters. Plus, didn't you see how I wrote the paragraph, definetly not a journalist why of writing. Man, you know how long I've been waiting to that to you guys. You totally deserved it. Can't wait till next year.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I kind of fuigured when you signed it "Kevin Richardson" he's certainly no journalist either. Nice try though

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
WTF? NO pictures! Here I was hoping for pictures, oh well, Kazaa anyone?

Anyways, who cares? It's like Paris Hiltons phone getting hacked, it isn;t news, just something interesting.

no, not intresting

interestingly sexy

BOO YEAH!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
he's a photo-journalist for them, he takes pics of ppl like the pope and rich ceos and revolts and stuff. The Kevin in the band, though, for the oldest dude in it, he makes me wonder about the alochol he has had and his mind.

join