It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Trump Pushing the Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I guess Trump is still pushing the vaccine.  Here's  a short video, warp speed.

We got it done in 9 months instead of 5 years.

I get tired of hearing that lie.  The vaccines were ready to go before they pulled the scamdemic.  There was no Operation Warp Speed.  It was preplanned.
In fact, the original goal was to use recombinant flu vaccines, Fauci even admitted that (link).

Trump knew about this plan.  In September or October of 2019, Trump signed an EO stating that all state governors must promote recombinant flu vaccines.  Little bit of preemptive censorship that was forgotten because they made the switch to a covid pandemic.
Key detail here...the viruses were interchangeable.  It was always about the vaccine,  even before the pandemic. 
One would have to believe that they had the whole scamdemic ready to go, but didn't have the vaccine.  Instead, it was Trump and Operation Warp Speed that made it happen, spur of the moment.  Yeah, sure.

He also brags that "the vaccine is saving millions of lives".  From what?  A theoretical virus with an in-silico genome causing asymptomatic illness and proving fatal in less than 1/4 of a percent of people?  We needed an experimental gene modification vaccine for that? 

What Trump did do was sign off on an experimental medical procedure with a patent that lists in its capabilities the following:

Ability to make variants.
Install a Hepatitis A receptor.
Cross the blood brain barrier.
Install carbon nanotubes.
A liver specific delivery system.
Reporter genes.
Abilities to modify, replace, delete, express, silence and target genes.
Chimeric antibodies.

There's more than that, but you get the idea.  Does it read like a spike protein that's going to stay local to the injection site?  This was approved under EUA, with zero liability, by Trump.

It reads more like a concocted in-silico genome created to account for side effects from the use of the patent, rather than a "pandemic".
Another question,  with a list of abilities like that, is it plausible that celebrity covid doctors don't talk about them?  That's a pretty interesting list of abilities. 

There was a HugoTalks video recently where he points out that celebrity covid doctors are anti-vax, but pro-Trump, and Trump is pro-vax.  Is it a trap?
Maybe trying to sucker fools into conspiracy theorist domestic threats? 

edit on 25-4-2022 by Wisenox because: Fix italic

edit on 25-4-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Dr. Deborah Birx allegedly dropped 2 bombshells of some sort during live interview on the TODAY show this morning.

Trump cares about all of us and himself too. Sometimes there's a conflict and chooses himself as priority #1. Maybe that's normal human behavior.

Biden is accused of choosing his best interests 100% of the time. For sure, that isn't normal for a President.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Trump was the greatest President we have known, but he was a Puppet just like the Clintons', Bushs', Obama, Biden etc.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Not surprised i mean he did push the Speed campaign for the vax.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

Noticed how Trump dropped the idea of arresting Hillary?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
he lost all of my respect with this vaccine ( that isn't one ) crap
he's still supporting it aye...meh

had he only called martial law when he had the throne and actually drained the swamp
quite a show that would of been
but i don't think such is even possible and really don't fault him too much for not doing it
as his family and him are still alive
he sure did ruffle those globalists some and his presidency delayed much

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lasvegasteddy

Some claimed that Trump had been better with Russia that might be true but there are some claims now that he did so with by throwing off threats..

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Some claimed that Trump had been better with Russia that might be true but there are some claims now that he did so with by throwing off threats..

i loved it when trump stated...why not be friends with russia
stunned the world when he walked with kim " into " north korea too

sad to find out though that further arming ukraine was being done during his stay in office too

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The vaccines were ready to go before they pulled the scamdemic. There was no Operation Warp Speed. It was preplanned.

I don't think was let in on the plan. He got played big time when the career politicians 'pretended' to be working with him.
The worst decision he ever made was taking the advice of whomever the people were saying Fauci was the best man for the job. It didn't take a very deep dive to know this guy was the worst of the worst.

Trump seems to have a trust problem- trusting the wrong people. But then, who do you know you can trust in politics? I guess that would take someone well versed in the game of politics.

Trump may have great business acumen, but leading a country also needs someone well versed in politics. They killed the last one that was qualified in both fields.
edit on 10000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It’s as if we were living in a giant Hegelian Dialectic being played out.

It’s becoming obvious to me that there really isn’t a good choice being offered to us. Either side, left or right, may offer solutions to problems provided to a divided and brainwashed population.

Eventually the pendulum will swing far enough to ring the bell on either the left or right side. To the Powers that be don’t think it really matters which.

Meanwhile, Trump and Biden play their part, knowingly or not, and the Powers wait until we react a certain way so they can offer the final solution.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yeah , but Only WOKE Libbies Will Listen to Him ...........................LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

It’s as if we were living in a giant Hegelian Dialectic being played out.

It’s becoming obvious to me that there really isn’t a good choice being offered to us. Either side, left or right, may offer solutions to problems provided to a divided and brainwashed population.

Eventually the pendulum will swing far enough to ring the bell on either the left or right side. To the Powers that be don’t think it really matters which.

Meanwhile, Trump and Biden play their part, knowingly or not, and the Powers wait until we react a certain way so they can offer the final solution.

spot on

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Many of my friends have been double/triple vaxxed. We don't discuss the vaccine because it is in their best interest to believe that the vaccine was the correct choice. Self survival depends on it. The vaccinated have, in a sense, been insulated from unfavorable news of the vaccine.

This concerns me because I am worried that Trump and his family may have recieved the vaccine.

I imagine at some point the fauxad the vaccinated have created will come crashing down, and then the real civil unrest will begin

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

wisenox

What Trump did do was sign off on an experimental medical procedure with a patent that lists in its capabilities the following:

Ability to make variants.
Install a Hepatitis A receptor.
Cross the blood brain barrier.
Install carbon nanotubes.
A liver specific delivery system.
Reporter genes.
Abilities to modify, replace, delete, express, silence and target genes.
Chimeric antibodies.

Can you please post me to the document that states that? I am very interested in that. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They are Following the current thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

This concerns me because I am worried that Trump and his family may have recieved the vaccine.

Did they ?
edit on 26-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I disagree with Trump angering globalists and delaying things.
Trump ensured that the elites wouldn't lose a dime during lockdowns. To the tune of the single largest bailout in history; to the tune of trillions. The public? They lost their businesses, inventories and savings.
In 2019, Trump signed the nanotechnology act that holds as one of its assigned duties the development of nanotechnology to "enhance human intelligence".
They aren't trying to make the general public hyper intelligent. What it means is biosensors and devices to know more about humans and what their behavior is.
The judges he added to SCOTUS have all been exposed as anti-people pro-elites.
Trump didn't delay anything, he laid quite a bit of the framework.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Trump signed off on the vaccine, and the vaccine has a patent.
What document are you looking for?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join