It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-NATO analyst paints a completely different picture of war in Ukraine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

I would never want Putin as my President.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

WELL,....
kolomoiski in 2010 made burisma deal with BIDEN,
and shell oil, and cefc, to supply the entire european union
with gas through ukraines pipelines from the
SECOND LARGEST GAS FIELD IN EUROPE, the Yuzivska gas field
hundreds of billions..... like russian tycoon rich, x 10

HOWEVER

a large amount of people live there LAND-OWNERS, who
just might want ROYALTIES,... russian speaking (like HALF of ukrainians)

so kolymoiski funded azov battallion, it grew until 2014,
when his puppet, poroshenko took over, and kolymoiski
now added the entire ukrainian army to remove
them from their lands,... (LIKE THEY DO TO AFRICANS)

pretty sure you guys know the rest
maybe someone can help with more details
and where - o - where did biden jr get that big ole'
$70,000.00 DIAMOND from?...... hmmmm

edit on 2022-04-20T18:22:05-05:00pmpp22America/Chicago by cappie because: add sen10ce

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
But in the end we are with billions of people, we do have a say if we just unite.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

You forgot the whole... "what would we do without freedom" part...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He is good for his country

But every 4 to 8 years we self absolve ourselves of those evil leaders by voting a new one in.

In my country, we also have elections, but we cannot elect the president and the government, "someone" appointed to us, and this has been the case for the last thirteen years.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The guy in the OP seems to be pretty truthful of what has transpired in the Ukraine from my research on this subject over the last five years. Their government is corrupt and was killing people who did not agree with the government policies. I think that the Ukraine government heads that are pointing the war crimes finger at Russia have done more bad things to the citizens of their country than Russia has. Why does NATO back the ruler of Ukraine, he is not a good person. I don't even think he was a good comedian.

I am in no way saying that I agree with the way Russia is doing this though, just that there is bad on both sides. I feel sorry for the people of Ukraine that are stuck in the middle of this thing and suffering.
edit on 20-4-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The whole war seems like some type of set up to me. I wouldn't trust a thing out of our media, after the last 5 plus years of non stop blatant lies. I do expect Israel to get caught playing games with Russia very soon now. Russia will go after Israel. Watch for who steps in at that time to set up a peace treaty. The timing is right, right now!

I hate to see innocent civilians of any nationality die. I hate to see good infrastructure decimated. I especially would hate to see the US attacked, but truthy be told, it is due. Dad says economic. I say nuclear. The good news though, it wouldn't be a long drawn out war. One hour in one day. Probably wont even hurt

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'll say it again.

Putin invaded Ukraine. Putin is responsible. Not the United State of America.

And Putin would have his ass kicked if we got involved. Period.

Just what were you saying when Bush was sending troops to Iraq and Afghanistan then? Is there no precedent that makes sense to you here? Asking for my friends AND for myself.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This so called war is pointless, why do we as the people of the world let this happen?

"We the people" don't let anything happen. I mean we do, but not on purpose. We're commodities who are useful as a means to an end, the bricks laid in "their" road to innovation and revolution. This war is another road in their map that no one voted for, but we will invest countless tax payer dollars for their success because that's what our representatives consented to.

You are on it like white on rice and a few George Carlin lines of funny crudeness.

We are commodities and they are on a road to innovation that uses fake science and then demands you honor that same fake science when you know it is fake. "1984" was about us now. The poor Chinese appear to be in a living hell in Shanghai.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Sander1976
But in the end we are with billions of people, we do have a say if we just unite.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Fat chance.

Using the US... Around 50% of eligible voters turn up on a good day for presidential elections, and exponentially less for state and local.

Out of that 50%, how many actually keep up with current events past headlines? How many of them read differing sources, especially that of ideologies they disagree with. How many only consume mainstream outlets?

Then look at countries where internet isn't as available or its outright censored.

People will fight with their neighbor over trivial differences before they'd team up with them against corrupt leaders. Every leader has a large base drinking their Kool aid.

We may be in the biggest information Renaissance in human history, but most don't even take advantage of it.

You do recall the Wisconsin vote count and several other places had more votes than registered voters? And we see the so called "Fact Checkers" are trying to keep their sheep from finding out.

edit on 20-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think that the Ukraine government heads that are pointing the war crimes finger at Russia have done more bad things to the citizens of their country than Russia has.

What Zelenki is like is yet to be revealed.
That acting and pretending in front of the whole world to achieve his goals.
You live on another continent so you can just read or see footage of what is happening.
Refugees from Ukraine have all kinds of stories.
Not those filmed on television because they are blackmailed into saying what they are ordered to do because they have someone who stayed in Ukraine for fear of those who were forbidden to leave the country (all men between the ages of 18 and 60 )

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I totally agree, most people do little to no research before taking sides, generally whichever one the newspapers tell them to take.

Freedom-fighter, insurgent, terrorist, liberator, rebel, separatist, guerrilla etc. all these terms seem interchangeable to our media outlets depending on who's in the crosshairs.

Remember when the brave people of the Taliban fought off the evil soviet invasion, backed, armed and trained by the CIA, supported by the US government and painted as heroes in the media. Fast forward a few years and remind me how that played out. People are so fickle, capricious, amenable and dumb.
edit on 20/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have been saying all along that Ukraine is not just an innocent victim the way the media portrays them. They, and the US, had a hand in the events that led to the invasion in Feb. biden, in particular, has much to lose in Ukraine. Its not just about the freedom of the people of Ukraine, its billions in oil and gas and the transportation of same to Europe through Ukraine pipelines. Ukraine is one of bidens biggest sources of income. There is no way he will just sit there and watch all that money just disappear. I mean really, how is he supposed to fund hunter's crackhead habits without that income?
edit on 20-4-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You know, if I said what I know for sure and if I was ready to defend the truth with my life, people would immediately look for a more reliable source of information. The problem is that we do not trust each other but what is being staged for us, what the newspapers say on television or some other media is accepted as a reliable source.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

History tends to negate their influence a little.

That's what the majority of people here need to look into, the history and political landscape which has shaped Ukraine over the last 30 years, rather than some propaganda designed to vilify only one side of the conflict. It takes two to tango.
edit on 20/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well they have a heavy reliance on artillery and air strikes on their doctrine. In a gloves off war they would literally turn every town and city into rubble first then roll over it. Thats how they designed their military to fight wars. That is not what we are seeing here. Mariupol seems to be the only place such fighting has occured. If they wanted to steamroll ukraine and take it or just didn't care about the civilians this would already be over...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

After the coup in 2014, the Russian-speaking part of the population was attacked by Ukrainian nationalists.

Well Dutch natives got attacked above the Donbass , resulting in every one on that plane died.

BUK schrapnel with russian ID numbers was found inside the victims.

Why should i care about people in donbass when they did not gave a damm about dutch citizens left to rot in a field ?

I hear you. Can we tell if it was the Nazi's trying to start some stuff or the Donbass people who were being treated like Jews in WW2?

We with military experience know the name on the round doesn't tell you who shot it.

ETA
Especially with black market Russian weaponry.

edit on 20-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
a reply to: Grenade

You know, if I said what I know for sure and if I was ready to defend the truth with my life, people would immediately look for a more reliable source of information. The problem is that we do not trust each other but what is being staged for us, what the newspapers say on television or some other media is accepted as a reliable source.

Even with people who have been red pilled they want to believe some of these lies. I keep trying to ask how they can trust our media to tell us one word of truth at this point? That is a true red pill.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

And Putin would have his ass kicked if we got involved. Period.

...and eventually, inevitably followed by nuclear war, major cities incinerated, hundreds of millions dead across Europe and North America.
Period.

"Brillant" military moves, Einstein...

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The puzzle for me is why the Russians also said nothing about this...

"The former colonel writes that US President Biden announced on February 17 that Russia would attack Ukraine within days. How did he know this? Since February 16, the civilian population of Donbass has been massively bombed by the Ukrainian army. The European Union, media, NATO and Western governments kept their mouths shut."

A perfect justification for invaision I'd say - yet they have said nothing, prefering the contempt of the world.

Why is that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join