It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-NATO analyst paints a completely different picture of war in Ukraine.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

Who would listen?

There was also a meeting with Merkle and Zelensky around that time. Putin had put forward an offer of peace but it was shot down.

Ukraine wanted the war. His advisor even said it and stated the time frame needed for it to start.

h ttps://files.catbox.moe/vqiejo.mp4

Rremove the space (h ttps)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This is the same guy who thinks Sergei and Yulia Skripal got food poisoning and that the Syrian army had nothing to do with the chemical attacks in Ghouta, Khan Sheikhoun and Douma which took place between 2013 and 2018. He's not exactly a credible source, more of a Russian mouthpiece. I agree that the causes of this conflict are far more complicated than what's being portrayed in the MSM, but this guy isn't exactly trustworthy.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: Sander1976

The puzzle for me is why the Russians also said nothing about this...

"The former colonel writes that US President Biden announced on February 17 that Russia would attack Ukraine within days. How did he know this? Since February 16, the civilian population of Donbass has been massively bombed by the Ukrainian army. The European Union, media, NATO and Western governments kept their mouths shut."

A perfect justification for invaision I'd say - yet they have said nothing, prefering the contempt of the world.

Why is that?

So, all those reports from Russian sources the years leading up to this about the situation in Ukraine says "they said nothing" to you?!?!

"I am so confused drill sergeant " was what we were made to say as a whole unit in boot camp when just one of us did things like you just did there.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ROUPracticaldiplomacy
This is the same guy who thinks Sergei and Yulia Skripal got food poisoning and that the Syrian army had nothing to do with the chemical attacks in Ghouta, Khan Sheikhoun and Douma which took place between 2013 and 2018. He's not exactly a credible source, more of a Russian mouthpiece. I agree that the causes of this conflict are far more complicated than what's being portrayed in the MSM, but this guy isn't exactly trustworthy.

Why would people like me step back and be neutral on someone I would never allow to get away with dodoo? Ask your self that. We have to be realistic on the US intelligence being disseminated because right now April 21 2022 the enemy is clearly within our gates. We have to clean house legally and now. WW3 is what those guys are serving if we allow this mess to continue. God help us if the white hats are too keep us from acting collectively to save our own asses. WWG1WGA is going to be the march to death camp story for innocent people like us and our families like in Naziland.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
He is not right and its very irresponsible. I am glad he is retired. He should stay home and play legos.

edit: these articles are written for you. i have russian and ukranian friends and both of them are very in this thing. we just read it all together. including me who is an outsider is disgusted with these false claims.
edit on 21-4-2022 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Totally true ROUPracticaldiplomacy. You know what is going on.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

To answer your question, we the people of the world are powerless to stop it because we do not control our governments. Special interests control western governments.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Another interview done recently with a former CIA-analyst, which basically mirrors the OP and what a lot of us have been saying on these boards for years:

Larry C. Johnson: “RT sent an email and asked to interview me on the situation in Ukraine. I consented. Here is the result:”

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No! I said we should unite in the billions and should not comply to this nonsense . That will end the war because billions of people do have a say and they are worried about so many people. It can all be done peacefully.

They directed our attention to covid and now the ukraine, we should direct the attention back to our own miserable countries.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

edit on 21-4-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This sit used to be cool now its Pro Russian bull#.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Unregister and your problem is gone. See how easy that was, simple solution for such a big problem.

a reply to: Someguy111

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It might be just case that this is the end game , a put to play war sort of speak.

Start a threat by economically invade Ukraine in the meanwhile cause enough trouble in Crimea so the Russians react and as they finally take over the region.

As western intel collects data from the squamish the fight goes on in the Dombass.

And now as this full-scale war has been started intel collects data and discoves how the Russians operate ,seeing them fail logistically.

I'm waiting for the big move , I think it might be possible that NATO will take an attempt to attack Russia very soon?

I wouldn't be surprised that if there's a window of opportunity they take the chance,even if it will cost several European countries by tactical nuclear strikes?

Unless they already have a kind of countermeasure against those khinzal missile systems?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I hope this Colonel Baud doesn't suffer a surprise heart attack after breaking ranks.

His statements are illuminating - far more going on here than the western media let on (which is surely always a given). There's some irony in the rolling story that Russia's media is lying to its people. No doubt it tells plenty of porkies, but probably no more than ours.

I bet that in 30 years (if human's are still around) we'll see this sorry affair in the same light as other wars and coups in which everything except the body count was a lie.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah, you're right: Ukraine's nasty and Putin's a peace broker.

Evidence is there with every broken building, life, and dream

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
EWR means early warning radar

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Someguy111
This sit used to be cool now its Pro Russian bull#.

We're pro science and pro free speech good sir. "Cool" is for prom queens and skateboarding teens.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think that the growing number of Russian media figures and other's such as this show that the war is NOT as popular in Russia as Putin would like to think.

www.msn.com...

This is NOT propaganda but people standing up AGAINST propaganda, people whom know that there nations Democracy has been COMPLETELY usurped and that they are headed back into an old style Soviet Era or at best a Chinese style Communist dictatorship disguised as a democracy with rigged elections.

There is also a severe backlash in the Orthodoxy against the Russian centric Kyrill and his support for the war and many orthodox priests including Russians now living and pastoring in the Ukraine are calling for him to be put on trial by the rest of the orthodox world, there calls are being heard as the Russian orthodox already diverged in some ways quite severely from other orthodox Christian denominations which may very well lead to the excommunication of Kyrill if this orthodox conclave finds he has abused his position and the church.

Regardless there ARE neo Nazi elements within the Ukraine as there most definitely are also in RUSSIA.
borgenproject.org...
lansinginstitute.org...

I also remember some cowardly Russian football hooligans probably tied to these sick and twisted groups that attacked peaceful British family's and left one man with head injury's in Paris, they were NOT seeking out Hooligans but picked soft targets like the cowards they were and Putin at the time is said to have congratulated them.

Now remember this was at a time when we had almost completely banned all football hooligans from travelling abroad, if that had not been the case it is likely that it would have been the blood of this Russians on the ground since many of those we banned under control orders from travelling abroad love nothing better than to fight, it's there adrenalin rush and they are addicted to it so much after being banned from football matches they tried to infest other sport's venues.

I am not just saying this either I am deadly serious, those Russians were cowards that attacked innocent and peaceful fan's, had they faced up to our less palatable element it would have been them in the hospitals since we have been ACTIVELY policing and banning our bad element since at least the 1980's and bringing in tougher and more stringent penalty's.

But as these articles point out Putin's regime has even moved closer to this homegrown NAZI element which makes his claim of fighting NAZI's in the Ukraine a fallacy and hypocritical to say the least, then there is the fact he has just named his latest atomic war missile the Satan 2, I mean what state is Kyrill so pro if that state call's it's weapon's Satan surely if his Russia was on the side of God it's weapons would be called Michael.

edit on 21-4-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

"I'm waiting for the big move , I think it might be possible that NATO will take an attempt to attack Russia very soon"

NATO is not a country, it's a defensive alliance.

NATO will defend against any russian attacks on NATO countries, probably by instantly ending russia's existence, is that what you are pushing for?

Cuz otherwise NATO isn't even involved in the war russia started, so why do folks keep pushing nonsense about NATO attacking russia?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I really don't think that is going to happen, the threat is definitely FROM 'PUTINS' Russia not to it.

Though there are some elements in former Soviet territory's that remember with bitterness there time locked behind the iron curtain that DO remain an unpredictable element and if they feel threatened enough anything is possible, likely though Putin may face a coup or a civil uprising within his nation that may yet end his and the oligarch's current stranglehold on power and restore there fledgling democracy back to life (though it is far more likely that a General of puppet leader will be installed since the military are the most likely element to orchestrate any successful coup there).

It would be a damned stupid thing for the west to get involved even in that however though there are some trigger happy intelligence agency's and dumb ass politicians over here on this side of the old Iron curtain (that frankly would mostly fail an aptitude test for a dog poo bagger but somehow got into controlling positions in this our age of wokism and ideocracy).

I still hold that we should NOT be getting involved though but yes I do feel for the INNOCENT in the Ukraine And also for the poor innocent conscripts whom are being sent in with some pretty nasty people beside them such as the Wagner mercenary's and the Chechens whom are only there to kill, kill and kill some more.

Many of those poorly trained and motivated conscripts the Russians have sent will also return to Russia with serious mental health issues having seen there comrades rape, kill and steal from innocent civilians that look just like there own family's and were living just like them as well.

Certainly Putin is sowing the seed's of his own downfall.

edit on 21-4-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I was mocking the very idea of it that russian invasion supporters keep pushing.

NATO isn't getting involved in russia's war unless russia attacks NATO.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join