It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Call Saul (Final Season)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: MotherMayEye.

There’s no way Bryan Cranston can make an appearance well keeping the story line legit.

I suppose Aaron Paul can, aka Jessie. But not mr White... it just wouldn’t make any sense!

Why couldn't Bryan appear in BCS? BCS takes place before BB.

Well firstly because he doesn’t know Saul and secondly, his just some average citizen school teacher doing the daily grind.

I just wouldn’t have thought there was anyway for him to make an appearance that would make much sense.

But I suppose the writers are far more creative than me... so I guess we’ll see what they come up with.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It might also just be a flashback. There have been peeks of Saul AFTER the events of BB. So who knows how they'll try to work Walter and Jesse in.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Tough episode to watch...

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Just watched episode 3. Sad happenings. Hated it for Nacho. And his dad. The feds know about Jimmy's client Lalo. What does Kim do? This is such a good show.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I am so happy Nacho got a chance to tell Hector he switched out his pills though. That was fantastic!

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I am so happy Nacho got a chance to tell Hector he switched out his pills though. That was fantastic!

Oh yeah, that was good. And the end...Salamanca shooting him over and over.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

He was so mad...lol. The writing is terrific!

I don't think Gus & Mike will allow anyone to hurt Nacho's dad now, either. It was a wonderful way to wrap up Nacho's story. IIRC, Nacho's death was referred to in Breaking Bad.
edit on 4/26/2022 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yeah....
It's all good man 😂

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just watched episode 4. Poor Howard. They are effing that man over. And Jimmy and Kim are going to extreme lengths to do so.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye.

There’s no way Bryan Cranston can make an appearance well keeping the story line legit.

I suppose Aaron Paul can, aka Jessie. But not mr White... it just wouldn’t make any sense!

Why couldn't Bryan appear in BCS? BCS takes place before BB.

Well firstly because he doesn’t know Saul and secondly, his just some average citizen school teacher doing the daily grind.

I just wouldn’t have thought there was anyway for him to make an appearance that would make much sense.

But I suppose the writers are far more creative than me... so I guess we’ll see what they come up with.

It would be a cheep cameo; but all they would have to do is have one of the BCS characters get their car washed.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Mid season finale is tonight. Something big has to happen. The last two episodes were a little on the slow side.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Mid season finale is tonight. Something big has to happen. The last two episodes were a little on the slow side.

Cliff hanger so that you come back for the other half.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Oops I got that wrong. The season finale is NEXT week.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Watched the mid season finale this morning. Holy crap! Hated to see what happened at the end. #$%& did not deserve that.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Watched the mid season finale this morning. Holy crap! Hated to see what happened at the end. #$%& did not deserve that.

Me, too.

I am thinking they will take his body to the guesthouse and make it look like a suicide. It would explain why he was scripted to tell them all that info.

He was a good guy even if he was a bit wooden. I don't think Kim will recover from this. She really pushed Jimmy to go through with everything. She's going to feel a lot of guilt, I suspect.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Kim might not survive much longer anyway.!?!

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I know! I am worried. It's been brutal, this season.

I was relieved to see her in the preview though.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Lalo is really a brilliant man. He knew his phone call with his uncle was tapped. Lalo made those listening in think that he was going for Gus. But Lalo knew what they would do and then he did what they didn't expect. Lalo must have known, or figured, that Jimmy was being watched. And Mike had most of his people go to Gus to protect him, except for a few men at the laundromat. Lalo outsmarted the chicken man, Gus. At least for now.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The 7-25-22 episode was good. Black and white AND Carrol Burnett!!!

Only 3 episodes left.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Walter and Jesse may be appearing in the next episode (episode 11).

‘Better Call Saul’s next episode is called ‘Breaking Bad’

Better Call Saul’s next episode is titled Breaking Bad, leading to speculation that Walter White and Jesse Pinkman could make their long-awaited appearance.

This is such a great show. I am going to miss it.

<< 1    3 >>

join