It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Call Saul (Final Season)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Better Call Saul just started season 6, it's final season. It's been two years since the end of season 5. It was so long since the last season ended that I thought I missed a season, but no. Anyway, the first two episodes of the season premiered last night. I just watched them this morning. It is such a good show. Anyone else still watch BCS?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

We watch it but haven't started on the last season yet.
We will def. need a refresher!
I thought it was surprisingly good, with such large shoes such as Breaking Bad to fill.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have never watched this series, but I have watched some scenes from it, like this one...

...which is so well done, it's gotta be a classic for fans of the show. I'm thinking that once the series ends I may have to binge watch it.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I watch it. I had a small part in one of the bingo scenes and made friends with Bob. One speaking part and 10 appearances as background/driver in Breaking Bad.

Shot here in Tamalewood.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I watch it. I had a small part in one of the bingo scenes and made friends with Bob. One speaking part and 10 appearances as background/driver in Breaking Bad.

Shot here in Tamalewood.

www.latimes.com...

Oh, that would be great if they revisit the retirement home and do another BINGO night. Didn't they still have an unsettled lawsuit

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Better Call Saul just started season 6, it's final season. It's been two years since the end of season 5. It was so long since the last season ended that I thought I missed a season, but no. Anyway, the first two episodes of the season premiered last night. I just watched them this morning. It is such a good show. Anyone else still watch BCS?

It's been so long I almost did a refresher binge-watch seasons 1-5, LOL I rewatched 1-4 last time waiting for season 5

it's basically the only show Id do that for, it is so good. Episodes 1 and 2 didn't disappoint. Reddit has a decent subreddit on BCS. BCS is like an old shoe even if you haven't 'worn" it in a long time just watching the first few minutes you slip back into it.

I mean damn the tequila bottle stopper in the gutter... heavy-duty for shadowing?

That said let's hope it ends as it has always been, stellar.

On a side note isn't this 3rd different girl to play Mike's grandaughter
edit on 19-4-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It's been interesting to not only watch Saul ''break bad'' through this series, but his gal pal also turning from the ''goody two shoes'' she started out as

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Good season..a little bit of a slow burn start, but getting better.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
great show. excited to see the ending

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Literally half way the the first episode now.

It hasn't lost it's charm.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

OMG OMG OMG I've been waiting for a thousand years for this. It better be on my streaming provider.. I'll go check and if not request it.

Thanks for the heads up !!

HURRAH !! -- It's there.

I love Bob, it's just something about him...

edit on 20-4-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
That was a legit brutal ending to ep2 s6 here.

Who knew Saul's wife was such a cut throat.. Brilliant..

Gah now have to wait again for more. And the Mexican on the run, love it... wish I knew what he was gonna say to chicken man..

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
great show. excited to see the ending

It's not so mcu and ending, but a beginning. Leads into Breaking Bad.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Good season..a little bit of a slow burn start, but getting better.

That pretty sums up ‘better call Saul’ as a whole, yeah?

It’s basically breaking bad, but with different main characters and a slow burn.

Anyway, finally I have something to look forward to every Wednesday morning when I get home from work... I’m pretty stoked!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Rewatching the first 2 episodes. Picking up on things I missed like why Victor's nephew killed that man after he shaved. I should have caught it the first time. Guess I was a little distracted.

Kim,,she is attractive, intelligent, AND she has her man's back. I love that about her.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Kim,,she is attractive, intelligent, AND she has her man's back. I love that about her.

True... but you can’t help but just cringe, knowing something really rotten is going to happen to her before the seasons end.

When you consider it’s a prequel and she is completely out of the picture when breaking bad takes place.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I watch it and love it. So good to have it back on.

I've heard Bryan Cranston is supposed to make an appearance, this season, too. And that it's really going to segue into the Breaking Bad storyline, now. Hope so.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye.

There’s no way Bryan Cranston can make an appearance well keeping the story line legit.

I suppose Aaron Paul can, aka Jessie. But not mr White... it just wouldn’t make any sense!

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Not sure how they plan to work them in, but apparently both Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul will make appearances...

‘Better Call Saul’: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Will Guest Star in Final Season

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: MotherMayEye.

There’s no way Bryan Cranston can make an appearance well keeping the story line legit.

I suppose Aaron Paul can, aka Jessie. But not mr White... it just wouldn’t make any sense!

Why couldn't Bryan appear in BCS? BCS takes place before BB.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join