It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and his bunny...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes, fuel price increases since Feb 2021 have been at work causing the inflation we're experiencing. But so have the $5 Trillion extra dollars Congress has poured into the economy since April 2020.

That's why almost every plane seat is filled, and hotel room is taken, at popular destinations.

But the price of gas/oil shot up an additional 30% from Feb 25th to March 24th. That is a huge bump that will translate to a like-kind bump in inflation across all products, starting in June 2022, according to the Treasury Secretary.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Perfectly said. No, we should NEVER stop talking about this. To me, there are two stories here, and the theme of them is diametrically opposed:

There is the "Look at the poor old doddering once-was who has to practically be led to where he has to go and told what to say by a person dressed in a bunny suit" angle. The bunny stands in front of him and waves his hands, and you can almost hear him saying, "Joe! Joe! This is not for you! Go over here..." and then does the same motion to the crowd to cover.

Then, there is the reality of this man, who may or may not have once been a good person, who is clearly on the downhill side of cognizance and free-thinking. This story is about a man who doesn't have the awareness to qualify being at the kill switch, but is. That's an American horror story.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Jesus, just watching him as the bunnies made sure he didn't get lost in an area of 30 feet is really sad, he just starts to wander when there isn't someone with in 5 feet of him telling him or nudging him where to go.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

It won't end till everyone goes green.

Then it will never end. It is impossible for everyone to "go green" as is indicated by present policies and statements unless the species homo sapiens goes extinct.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

Then, there is the reality of this man, who may or may not have once been a good person, who is clearly on the downhill side of cognizance and free-thinking. This story is about a man who doesn't have the awareness to qualify being at the kill switch, but is. That's an American horror story.

Is it just me or do others see it in his eyes too like there is no one home at times.

edit on 19-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't believe it is just you. I would further guess that his perceived condition is not new.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Russia is trying to be diplomatic about it.

It took them long enough to diagnose Biden's Dementia.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Maybe the nation will not attack us as quickly as they promised to do when Obama threatened to interfere in the Russia invasion of Ukraine, in 2014.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

"Look at the poor old doddering once-was who has to practically be led to where he has to go and told what to say......

The most bizarre thing is he is a never-was.
He aspired to public greatness, voted against our country's interests during his career, was largely snubbed as VP, and coveted the highest office of POTUS.
History will judge that he got to that office under dubious conditions.

The horror of this is that his family allowed him to be used by TPTB when he should have been protected by that family in his waning years.
To his family: karma is a bitch.
edit on Tue Apr 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I agree. Still think it's "the plan," though.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Joe Biden is considering REVERSING yesterday's federal court ruling, and reinstating the public transportation Mask Mandate, nation-wide.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

President Biden is a spiteful, egocentric, old, mean, dementia-saddled dunce. He graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class, and has been getting dumber ever since.

-Worst President Ever....EVER!-

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

OMG Pirate, I was miles away headed in the opposite direction of my computer when it dawned on me that I did fail to remember the big one, Bernie. He was not a mud wallow-er though either, he was a hard core revolutionary.

There were in general, three trends in that youth movement that is now so often labeled'' hippie. There were the party types who were there for the drugs, and there were also the ''spiritualist'' types that were into all the ''new age'' kind of stuff. And then there were those who pretty much eschewed the other two groups and turned to the more activist kind of youth movement as did Bernie and Hayden. All three tended to mingle at political events such as the Democrat convention in 68. And oh yeah, the music.

Then there were what I call the ''Party Youth'' those young and aspiring liberal youth that began to get active in the Democrat Party and supported Muskie and McGovern and Eagleton etc. Of all of those groups I think only the first two, the party types and maybe the new age types were into those massive week end bacchanals.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
FINALLY some in the media are starting to wonder and ask:

"WHO IS IN CHARGE OF AMERICA"?

It's not Joseph Biden: thefederalist.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: jerich0
There is another video in which you can actually hear Biden trying to answer a question about Afghanistan. That's why the bunny (Meghan Hays allegedly) interrupted him...

Found it on twitter.

thats just sadder. what a muppet..

edit on 20-4-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Remember, those bunnies were dressed up for a reason around Biden. He likes to sniff Hare so this protects any kids in the crowd from inappropriate sniffing.

sniff hare, lmao.

love this, good stuff, brother!

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I suppose we were better off with the faux Easter bunny and not the nuclear energy puppy play degenerate being “submissive and compassionate”

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I suppose we were better off with the faux Easter bunny and not the nuclear energy puppy play degenerate being “submissive and compassionate”

It shouldn't be a choice between two incompetent people. We're better off with someone with functional cognitive ability.

I say we, because both our countries are currently run by idiots.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Your too kind only referring to our “leadership” as just idiots.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: trollz

Can we stop with the "finger on the nuke button" crap?

No. Wishing a thing wasn't true does not make it so.

There is no "nuclear button" (as in a button mounted somewhere that says "LAUNCH" on it) but there is a "biscuit" that the President and Vice President are supposed to have on their persons at all times. It contains the launch codes along with other codes, so only the President (or Vice President) knows which of the codes are real and which are not. These are changed daily, Knowing which codes are correct is the final step in identification an order is coming from the President.

The President then has the "nuclear football" opened and issues the order to fire, including at which target. Once that order is given and accepted, it moves down through the military chain of command to those guys sitting at the launch platform. That's the same chain of command that launches any military action. Once the President gives that order, it is executed within minutes, just like any other order given by the President to the military.

Yes, there are people in that chain of command who could, theoretically, refuse the order... but they would do so under threat of court-martial. The military takes a very dim view of soldiers refusing to obey orders from their superiors: time in prison, dishonorable discharge, loss of rank (and pay/status), and there is always an alternate to fill in for someone who refuses to obey orders. Essentially, for this idea of refusal to obey to work as you seem to want it to work, almost everyone in the department would have to agree to refuse at risk of their own livelihood and future, in direct opposition to their training. You've been watching too many movies; it won't happen. It is designed not to happen. The idea is that, should Washington DC be destroyed in an attack, even if the President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, and everyone else down that chain of command is killed, the order can still go through as long as it got off before the destruction happened.

Joe Biden could launch nukes at anyone who is identified as a potential target at any time, and barring the improbable, it would happen before the DNC could say "but what about...". Understand that. Now look at his speech, his mannerisms, and his ability to comprehend situations.

No, we can't stop talking about this.

TheRedneck

@Trollz, care to refute? Some of us would like to see you counter this and the points made.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Your too kind only referring to our “leadership” as just idiots.

Manners and Decorum, etc etc

If I said what I really think I'd not be able to post. O.o

Also DTOM would hammer me like thunder from heaven, or an ant on a badly manufactured snickers.. Hell hath no fury et al!

edit on 20-4-2022 by jerich0 because: stoopid typos, go home...

<< 1  2    4 >>

join