It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and his bunny...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You know, it's sad to see a dementia inflicted old man needed to be guided by his security dressed in a bunny suit... But he has .. they have the ability to do anything they want. The emperor has no clothes..

watch.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

A U.S. President with Dementia is the Most dangerous human on the planet, because his finger is on the button that can launch 1,000 nukes in less than 30 minutes.

Some people exclaim, "That's not true!", but they can't explain why they say this.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm stunned they've been able to carry the 'Biden presidency' off this long. I honestly expected him to be a one year president, yet here we are.

Surely they can't keep up appearances much longer- can they? They're going to have to retire him from public view soon, unless they want to replace him while making it seem like the 'will of the people', and not shadow government fore-planning.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Elder abuse...

At best Jill Biden is running things, at worst who knows...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Things are getting worse with our economy, and the Treasury Secretary says the Inflation caused by Putin (big fuel cost jump that hit in March) will arrive in stores around June.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A U.S. President with Dementia is the Most dangerous human on the planet, because his finger is on the button that can launch 1,000 nukes in less than 30 minutes.

Can we stop with the "finger on the nuke button" crap? That's not how it works. The president can't just randomly launch nukes at a whim. He has no power to launch nukes. He can only order them to be launched, and the order would go down a chain of command and require multiple different people to all follow the order - specifically so that he can't randomly launch nukes whenever he wants. If Biden had some dementia moment and suddenly ordered a nuke strike on Canada, for example, you can bet it would be refused.
edit on 4/19/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Well in Russia this is supposed to be who can nuke us...

WHO DECIDES TO LAUNCH RUSSIAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS?

A 2020 document called "Basic Principles of State Policy of the Russian Federation on Nuclear Deterrence" says the Russian president takes the decision to use nuclear weapons.

So no button?

A small briefcase, known as the Cheget, is kept close to the president at all times, linking him to the command and control network of Russia's strategic nuclear forces. The Cheget does not contain a nuclear launch button but rather transmits launch orders to the central military command - the General Staff.

What then?

IF PUTIN GIVES THE NUCLEAR ORDER, WHAT HAPPENS?

The Russian General Staff has access to the launch codes and has two methods of launching nuclear warheads. It can send authorisation codes to individual weapons commanders, who would then execute the launch procedures. There is also a back-up system, known as Perimetr, which allows the General Staff to directly initiate the launch of land-based missiles, bypassing all the immediate command posts.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Some people exclaim, "That's not true!", but they can't explain why they say this.

I can .
Absolutely , beyond any shadow of a doubt.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Can we stop with the "finger on the nuke button" crap?

No. Wishing a thing wasn't true does not make it so.

There is no "nuclear button" (as in a button mounted somewhere that says "LAUNCH" on it) but there is a "biscuit" that the President and Vice President are supposed to have on their persons at all times. It contains the launch codes along with other codes, so only the President (or Vice President) knows which of the codes are real and which are not. These are changed daily, Knowing which codes are correct is the final step in identification an order is coming from the President.

The President then has the "nuclear football" opened and issues the order to fire, including at which target. Once that order is given and accepted, it moves down through the military chain of command to those guys sitting at the launch platform. That's the same chain of command that launches any military action. Once the President gives that order, it is executed within minutes, just like any other order given by the President to the military.

Yes, there are people in that chain of command who could, theoretically, refuse the order... but they would do so under threat of court-martial. The military takes a very dim view of soldiers refusing to obey orders from their superiors: time in prison, dishonorable discharge, loss of rank (and pay/status), and there is always an alternate to fill in for someone who refuses to obey orders. Essentially, for this idea of refusal to obey to work as you seem to want it to work, almost everyone in the department would have to agree to refuse at risk of their own livelihood and future, in direct opposition to their training. You've been watching too many movies; it won't happen. It is designed not to happen. The idea is that, should Washington DC be destroyed in an attack, even if the President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, and everyone else down that chain of command is killed, the order can still go through as long as it got off before the destruction happened.

Joe Biden could launch nukes at anyone who is identified as a potential target at any time, and barring the improbable, it would happen before the DNC could say "but what about...". Understand that. Now look at his speech, his mannerisms, and his ability to comprehend situations.

No, we can't stop talking about this.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TWS1969

the Russian president takes the decision to use nuclear weapons.

Same in the US since 1994 (?) and Bill Clinton .

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way from 2017 through 2020.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Can we stop with the "finger on the nuke button" crap? That's not how it works. The president can't just randomly launch nukes at a whim. He has no power to launch nukes. He can only order them to be launched, and the order would go down a chain of command and require multiple different people to all follow the order - specifically so that he can't randomly launch nukes whenever he wants. If Biden had some dementia moment and suddenly ordered a nuke strike on Canada, for example, you can bet it would be refused.

Why did general Milley contact China and tell them that the military will not launch any weapons at China, even if the Commander in Chief president Trump, ordered the launch?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way from 2017 through 2020.

I was hoping to hear from one of the three in 10 who think Joe Biden is doing a good job.

Nice to meet you, lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There is another video in which you can actually hear Biden trying to answer a question about Afghanistan. That's why the bunny (Meghan Hays allegedly) interrupted him...

Found it on twitter.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Can we stop with the "finger on the nuke button" crap?

No. Wishing a thing wasn't true does not make it so.

There is no "nuclear button" (as in a button mounted somewhere that says "LAUNCH" on it) but there is a "biscuit" that the President and Vice President are supposed to have on their persons at all times. It contains the launch codes along with other codes, so only the President (or Vice President) knows which of the codes are real and which are not. These are changed daily, Knowing which codes are correct is the final step in identification an order is coming from the President.

The President then has the "nuclear football" opened and issues the order to fire, including at which target. Once that order is given and accepted, it moves down through the military chain of command to those guys sitting at the launch platform. That's the same chain of command that launches any military action. Once the President gives that order, it is executed within minutes, just like any other order given by the President to the military.

Yes, there are people in that chain of command who could, theoretically, refuse the order... but they would do so under threat of court-martial. The military takes a very dim view of soldiers refusing to obey orders from their superiors: time in prison, dishonorable discharge, loss of rank (and pay/status), and there is always an alternate to fill in for someone who refuses to obey orders. Essentially, for this idea of refusal to obey to work as you seem to want it to work, almost everyone in the department would have to agree to refuse at risk of their own livelihood and future, in direct opposition to their training. You've been watching too many movies; it won't happen. It is designed not to happen. The idea is that, should Washington DC be destroyed in an attack, even if the President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, and everyone else down that chain of command is killed, the order can still go through as long as it got off before the destruction happened.

Joe Biden could launch nukes at anyone who is identified as a potential target at any time, and barring the improbable, it would happen before the DNC could say "but what about...". Understand that. Now look at his speech, his mannerisms, and his ability to comprehend situations.

No, we can't stop talking about this.

TheRedneck

And that is the complete correct answer.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just walked into the kitchen and my wife has Fox News and The Five on for background noise as she was cleaning.
MAM O MAN, the Dems have to be in full panic mode to be putting Pocahontas (Elizabeth Warren) in front of the camera to tell America that the Democrats can win in November…….

OMG, I busted out laughing!!!!

Ya know, had I been born say 5 years earlier I probably would have gotten drafted and sent to Vietnam.
I well remember the hippies as a kid of 11 or 12. While I didn’t experience Woodstock I did see more than a few of the huge concerts they held in the huge field bordering the big pond on the West side of the ring road what is now U-MASS Dartmouth.
Ear shattering mind numbing music, naked or topless chicks everywhere, people bathing in the pond and others having sex in the tall gras that bordered one side of it.
Everyone smoking pot, you got high just walking around through the tent city that had become a mud-hole.
Free love man, everyone just having a blast. Stay cool man, be groovy.
I remember the demonstrations where all the hippies where raging against the machine.

Here’s the thing, I look around now and I see those same people running our country, they became “ the machine” and now it’s us they rage against not the powers that be.

Elizabeth Warren……………🤮🤮🤬

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
" Once that order is given and accepted, it moves down through the military chain of command to those guys sitting at the launch platform."

Does the President have to take the same "psycho" tests periodically ?
Asking for a friend .

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Was the bunny's name "Harvey" ?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

or have someone instruct him to do it. Not even about the nukes but any decision. He is not making any decisions. The Progressive led Congress is. We are 4 months into the year and only 10 EO's? All they did was reverse eveything 45 enacted and have taken us back to 2010.

I truly think it is a matter of finding the right time to let Joey 'lose it' and then it will be a 3-4 month long fight after mid-terms to try to remove and then we are at the 2024 POTUS election cycle again.

Congress is our problem. 46 is just the puppet...

edit on Apram30amf0000002022-04-19T11:48:43-05:001143 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Was the bunny's name "Harvey" ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join