It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duke Researchers: Breast Cancer mRNA Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Duke Researchers are saying there is potential for a breast cancer vaccine. The kick is it’s based on mRNA technology.

Duke researchers find potential in a cancer vaccine based on the same messenger RNA, or mRNA, technology used by COVID-19 vaccines to combat a type of breast cancer that over expresses a protein called HER2, according to a recent Fox 8 report.

I’ve read multiple reports that mRNA is the way of future vaccines. With Covid-19 mRNA was a new term to most. Didn’t know the side effects. The strong arming done to push vaccines. Didn’t know about the coding. After all the bad publicity it’s getting outside the conspiracy world as well now, I’m sure it’ll be a hard cell.

They are also saying it could be used for other cancers as well.

Although the current vaccine, which is a synthetic mRNA vaccine, is directed against breast cancer, it can be used for other cancers that express the HER2 protein, including lung cancer, stomach, and esophageal cancer, Lverly added

They are also using the Covid-19 narrative to push their vaccine in the works. Letting you know how stupid you are for doubting mRNA.

"You have mRNAs – billions of mRNA copies in your body, right now. And so, to be concerned that the introduction of an mRNA coding of a viral protein is going to be harmful to you, again, doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, because if you happen to be infected with a coronavirus, you’re going to have a thousand times more mRNAs from the virus invading your body."

If you had a terminal illness would you take the chance with these new vaccines? Even without knowing the side effects? If it was terminal, with no other shot then I definitely would. Covid-19 on the other hand, hell no.

"We’re going to turn the dial and be able to treat more and more of these kinds of cancers in the coming years and decades to where it’s not quite the same sentence it was 20 or 30 years ago. I don’t think we’ll ever be able to rid the world of cancer, but I think we will be able to prevent a lot of cancers and then a lot of cancers that we’ll be able to catch early and treat, we’ll have very effective treatments."

www.bizjournals.com...
www.foxnews.com...

So I guess my main points. Would you ever trust the process after the Covid-19 debacle? Would you try it as a last resort or die on the anti-mRNA hill?

Bonus question: mRNA does seem to be the new go to. If the old school vaccines switch over….would you still vaccinate your kids?(If you’re pro vaccination, anti Covid-19 vax does not make you antivax IMO)
www.nature.com...
edit on 16-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: Typos

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Once the documented trial are done over the next 10 years, I will then have an opinion.

Until then I don't trust MRNA
Vaccines.

a reply to: PassiveSeeker

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wouldn`t surprise me if all sorts of different vaccines for all sorts will be coming out as they didn`t get enough people to take the current gene therapy.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
They have been working on this for decades previous to the vid.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They already have plenty of therapies targeted to gene expression in cancers, and yes, HER2 is one of the big genetic markers for several types of cancer, breast primarily, but also gastric and others.

I see this every day in my job now.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A family member wants to be part of the trials using similar technology to fix hearing loss. They have tested it on 200 people. Their statement on its effectiveness, "Time will tell." I asked family member to hold off, they probably won't.

"The company uses small molecules to program progenitor cells, a descendant of stem cells in the inner ear, to create the tiny hair cells that allow us to hear.

“When we were conceiving of this project, we meant for it to be a platform that could be broadly applicable to multiple tissues. Now we’re moving into the remyelination work, and to me it’s the tip of the iceberg in terms of what can be done by taking small molecules and controlling local biology,” Karp says."

Drug reverses Hearing Loss

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Just before the mid terms Biden will claim victory over cancer with vaccines.

Who cares if the vaccines actually work?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My uncle, got close to 20 extra years, by taking experimental/trial cancer drugs, I don't think any were mrna though.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Oral dichloroacetate sodium (DCA) has been investigated as a novel metabolic therapy for various cancers since 2007, based on data from Bonnet et al that DCA can trigger apoptosis of human lung, breast and brain cancer cells. You can find more information at dcaguide.org

edit on 10-6-2022 by kirkpthomas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Taken into consideration that the covid jabs did not work and never came even close to help with anything, I have my doubts that anything will work on cancer using the same method or technology.

new topics

top topics

join