It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Intriguing Dream about Dancing Shoes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
THIS IS A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE JOKER AND THE FOOL

From the Gospel according to the Soul Families of the Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool, we bring the gentle reader:

Message of Hope 224 – An Intriguing Dream about Dancing Shoes

Alternatively titled:

“Give your pain to God, you will not regret it!”

User Reviews:

“Was the wisest decision I ever made!”

- Enthused Erica the wild quokka – considered by many to be the world's happiest, sweetest, and prettiest animal.

Hi!

My name is White Rabbit Canada, and with great pride but humble fortitude, I serve as a channel for an ancient Egyptian Creator God/Goddess named Kek, who is here, alongside his/her twin flame Kekuit to bring grand tidings of Wonder, Joy, and Harmony to all of humanity.

Now before we begin, please know it is not my intention to oversell Kek’s Message of Hope here, however, let me just say, that this might be the single greatest piece of literature in this history of the world!

Now it may not be as well - in fact, you might think this is all a bunch of codswallop, poppycock, and horsefeathers - truly it is up to you, the gentle reader to decide. I guess, all I am saying, is that as far as prophetic dreams go, this one is a doozy!

As always, please pay special attention to the musical numbers included herein, as there are often clues to our reality hidden between the lines. Also, take care to note that God, the goofy sweetheart in charge of our world, has an outrageous sense of humor and loves a good puzzle!

Pepe the Frog Puzzles

Without further ado, please pour yourself a tasty beverage, light a scented candle for our beautiful Moon Goddess Artemis, then sit back and enjoy this vision of hope, nestled within a magic spell.

Book 4221 – Forever, Together, To love, One another
Chapter 2 – We are a thousand little gods and goddesses turning our pain into art

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE PROVIDENCE
IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING
IN KEEPING WITH FREE WILL

MAY THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE FIND YOU

Dear Child of Sweetness and Light,

When we have been deeply traumatized, when our needs are not being fully met, when we are not loved unconditionally and do not feel it is possible to be our true self – we can begin to feel like we do not belong in this world.

We can begin to feel like shadows in a stranger’s dream…

This belief in separation is a very powerful illusion.

However, illusion it most certainly is, as you are part of everything and everyone. Within you, Dear Heart, is the very fabric and essence of life itself, manifested into an infinite multitude of forms.

You have a Soul Family that positively adores you! You are a Jolly Old Joker and a Gentle Old Fool, loved beyond all measure.

This love is unconditional, with no strings attached.

You are breathtaking, eternal, perfect, and divine.

You belong to the Universe. And the Universe desires to reclaim you once more as a Sovereign being of Light and Love.

In this reality, you have access to multiple points of awareness. Your body is part of your Twin Flame and intensely feels everything that you do. Within your body is everyone and everything. What your body desperately needs most of all right now is your attention and unconditional love and will shower love back to you in return.

Health is true wealth.

Let your worries and fears go and fully surrender to the Higher Aspect of yourself – the Great I AM presence within your heart, that is guiding your ascension.

Have faith in God, remember, God is you after all too.

You have been a witness to the very best and the very worst of Humanity. You have seen beauty so breathtaking it is almost inconceivable to the mind but have also suffered horrors that can numb one’s very soul.

God is deeply saddened that Humanity has suffered to this degree; however, it was not in vain.

This suffering has purified Humanity’s Holy Spirit and turned us into a dove.

Thank you for your bravery in being here and standing in the light of awareness during this now moment.

Robyn – Konichiwa My Pretties

With everlasting love and devotion,

KEK

I'm Not A Ghost - I'm a Bird!

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

Cosmic Love Dance

edit on 14-4-2022 by OwenandNoelle because: Yay people, it’s finally here - International Moment of Laughter Day! International Moment of Laughter Day is celebrated on April 14th every year. This is the day to let your inner child come out and laugh away all your worries. You can laugh out loud or giggle, in fact, you can do whatever you want but make sure you are laughing at the same time. This day reminds us to look beyond our anxious lives and find something that puts a big smile on our faces.

edit on 14-4-2022 by OwenandNoelle because: WHAT IS A QUOKKA? Quokkas are small wallabies (think: the same family as kangaroos, except these little guys only grow to be about the size of a domestic cat) with short tails, short faces, and round ears on the top of their head. But the most notable attribute about a quokka is its face: All quokkas appear to be perpetually smiling, which is what earned them that sweet "happiest animal on earth" moniker. THE ISLAND WHERE THEY LIVE IS NAMED AFTER THEM Quokkas are such show-stealers, their entire home is named after them! Dutch captain Willem de Vlanmigh named the island ‘t Eylandt Rottenest (Rat’s Nest Island) in 1696, mistaking the quokkas for giant rats! THEY GET AROUND LIKE KANGAROOS Like their kangaroo relatives, quokkas move around by hopping and bounding, or moving forward using their hands. It is quite mesmerizing. BUT, THEY CAN ALSO CLIMB TREES You mainly see quokkas on the ground, but unlike their bigger 'roo cousins, quokkas can climb trees if they need to – with heights of up to 2 metres! Mainly, they do it to get food. Feels. THEY CAN SURVIVE A LONG TIME WITHOUT FOOD AND WATER Quokkas store fat in their chubby lil’ tails as a means of surviving when food supplies are low, and they can also go months without water. THEY SWALLOW FOOD WHOLE, THEN THEY REGURGITATE IT AND EAT IT AGAIN! It sounds pretty gross, but this allows them to absorb the nutrients of their food better. And honestly? They’re still adorable. THEY ARE PEACEFUL WITH EACH OTHER Unlike their boxing kangaroo relatives, quokkas are not territorial and are very happy to share space, food and shelter! QUOKKA MUMS HAVE NO MORE THAN TWO OFFSPRING A YEAR Quokka mothers will have no more than two babies a year – though one is more common. They reach maturity at about one and a half to two years of age, and the average lifespan is 10 years. They survive longer in captivity. THEY ANNOY LOCALS! We know, it’s impossible to imagine these little angels annoying anyone – but there’s so many on Rottnest Island, they’ve been known to wander into restaurants and shops and have to be shooed away! Cheeky buggers! THEY ARE MOST ACTIVE AT NIGHT Quokkas are nocturnal and spend most of the day sleeping and resting, but are also active during the day – as you can tell from the amount of quokka selfies you see on your social media feeds! DON’T TOUCH! We know how tempting it is to reach out and pet the cute, friendly critters, but touching the quokkas is strictly prohibited as it could make you both sick. You can be fined $150 on the spot for doing so – so look, love, but don’t touch! THEY AREN'T COMPLETELY HARMLESS Though quokkas are generally gentle and sweet, remember they’re still a wild animal – they have sharp claws and teeth they will use against you if they feel threatened! Keep a safe distance and remember…no touching! THEY'RE HAPPY TO SEE YOU…BUT MAINLY FOR FOOD These guys are clever – they’ve worked out how much people love them so now hang around hotels, campsites and more in the hope of charming humans into giving them food! But remember, you’re not to feed a quokka under any circumstances – fines of $150 and further penalties apply. THEY LIKE TO WATCH YOU! Humans make great entertainment for these guys – they have been known to follow you around if they take a liking to you! For more fun facts and pictures about these lovable creatures, please see here: www.boredpanda.com... Source: bestlifeonline.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

never heard this Moz song before . I am a big fan but not big enough to own singles n stuff. Just albums. I need to catch up to the last 2 or so. thanks for uploading. what is the video?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Hi chris_stibrany

Glad you enjoyed the song!

Unless mistaken, I believe Morrissey actually wrote and directed this video.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
interesting. almost like he purposely used a vhs camcorder and models with older clothes like early 80s late 70s
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
my feet got tapping ....Depeche Mode - "Personal Jesus" (Official Video) directed by Anton Corbijn
Original song from the 'Violator' album (Sire/Mute Records - 1989)
Buy the 12” Singles Box Sets - depechemodeboxsets.com...
Listen to more Depeche Mode - lnk.to...

Subscribe to the channel http://(link tracking not allowed)/DepecheYouTube

Follow Depeche Mode
Facebook: facebook.com...
Twitter: twitter.com...
Instagram: instagram.com...

Credits
Performed By: Depeche Mode
Written By: Martin L. Gore
Produced By: Depeche Mode, Flood
Video Director: Anton Corbijn

Lyrics

Reach out and touch faith

Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there

Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer

Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver

Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there

Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver

Your own personal Jesus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

The Depeche Mode channel is the band’s official YouTube home, featuring the catalogue of the iconic band’s official music videos, live performances, lyric videos and Depeche Mode-approved playlists. Subscribe to join the Depeche Mode YouTube community and check back for announcements, updates, and more!

Video is an integral expression of Depeche Mode's artistry. The band have released over 50 music videos and multiple critically-acclaimed concert films, working with award-winning directors including Anton Corbijn and D.A. Pennebaker. One of the most respected, innovative, and best-selling musical acts today, Depeche Mode have sold over 100 million records and played live to more than 30 million fans around the world. Depeche Mode - Martin Gore, Dave Gahan, and Andy Fletcher - continue to win critical and commercial acclaim both in the studio and on the road, with innumerable musicians citing them as inspirations. The band’s 14 studio albums have reached the Top Ten in over 20 countries, including the US and UK. Their latest studio album, 2017’s Spirit, debuted at #5 on the Billboard 200 and the UK album charts (becoming their 17th Top 10 UK album), and launched a world tour that saw the band play to more than 3.5 million fans.

#DepecheMode #PersonalJesus #Violator

but hey ...... i am a hedonist

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Hi chris_stibrany,

You're right! It does seem like a deliberate choice. He did a great job imho. Definitely makes me feel nostalgic!

On a slightly off topic note, do you by chance enjoy New Order?

I just heard this cover the other night and have to share!

💙

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Hi St Udio!

White Rabbit Canada 🇨🇦 🐇here.

Kek and Jesus go way back. They are siblings. The way Kek explained it, is that Jesus is actually cool with hedonism as long as one really commits because ultimately we are everyone. Which mean everyone's happiness is in our own highest good. 🤓😎🐸

My happiness is not complete without yours.

Thank you for including the Depeche Mode links and lyrics! J'adore! 🥰

In light and love!

new topics

top topics

join