It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia’s military is incompetent.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Chubadda

Ok? Thanks for explaining why YOU believe what you see in pictures I guess? Lol some people just can’t stand the thought of someone having an differing opinion lol

But your opinion is "I don't know and I don't care". Is that even an opinion...lol

I have a buddy like that. "I don't know what's going on so I'm not taking sides."

Sometimes you have to open your eyes. Not taking a side in this scenario is basically supporting the aggressor (Russian Nazis) in my opinion. Like I said earlier, it's like watching an innocent person get murdered by a thug and "not taking sides".

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Have no idea. Don’t care.

You have no idea to any of it, so why are you even posting?

Sorry you’re right. Tell me what you’d like me to say and I’ll type that into my next comment...

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ok? Thanks for explaining why YOU believe what you see in pictures I guess?

You asked. Sounds like you're the one who has an issue with opinions that challenge your paradigm.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The Ukraines whooping their ass says so russia ranked 2nd world strongest military,the Ukrainian ranked 22nd driving back out and killing as many estimates says 18,000. that says a lot.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ok? Thanks for explaining why YOU believe what you see in pictures I guess?

You asked. Sounds like you're the one who has an issue with opinions that challenge your paradigm.

I asked what?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I asked what?

This:

I wouldn’t know If they are real or not?

That thing at the end of the sentence is called a 'question mark', don't put one there if you don't want people answering you.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I asked what?

This:

I wouldn’t know If they are real or not?

That thing at the end of the sentence is called a 'question mark', don't put one there if you don't want people answering you.

Yessir.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Sorry you’re right. Tell me what you’d like me to say and I’ll type that into my next comment...

With the zero you have added maybe it is best you write nothing, unless you actually have an opinion.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: radaghast5

Have you maybe gotten the drift that this wasn't supposed to be an open and shut, "shock and awe" affair?

Have the Russians really opened up with heavy air support or bombardment from land/water?

They haven't touched the infrastructure in most places. The power is on, and Ukraine's C&C infrastructure hasn't really been threatened?

There have been reports that outdated mechanized vehicles have been deployed to the front.

This thing has a very odd feel.

I have the impression that there are machinations and agreements behind the scenes that are dictating that the pace of this slow, drawn out, and done in a way to keep civilian deaths minimized.

I think there is a lot of sound and fury about Russia and their invasion, and a rush to apply sanctions, but less urgency to force them and Ukraine to hammer out an agreement.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

With the zero you have added maybe it is best you write nothing, unless you actually have an opinion.

You mean I haven’t added anything that you wanna hear. I gave my opinion. That you can’t make an analysis like “the Russian military is incompetent” based on wartime propaganda. At least not a well informed one.
edit on 10-4-2022 by Chubadda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You mean I haven’t added anything that you wanna hear. I gave my opinion. That you can’t make an analysis like “the Russian military is incompetent” based on wartime propaganda. At least not a well informed one.

How would you know whether posters here are well informed or not. By your own words you say you know nothing about it, but now you suggest others are not well informed about something you know nothing...geez

Its been 50 days and they have stalled out in taking Kyiv, so is it safe to say they were not successful there. If you agree then we need to ask why were they not successful since being on paper they are a much more powerful force. They didn't even come close, so do you have a suggestion as to why?

Now they have regrouped and heading south to try again in another location. 8 miles of armor vehicles suggest that is what they are doing, do you agree there? If they are once again not successful in the south what does that tell us?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

I have the impression that there are machinations and agreements behind the scenes that are dictating that the pace of this slow, drawn out, and done in a way to keep civilian deaths minimized.

I think there is a lot of sound and fury about Russia and their invasion, and a rush to apply sanctions, but less urgency to force them and Ukraine to hammer out an agreement.

It is odd in they have all this older equipment, where is their good stuff, where is their good troops? If the numbers of dead Russians are even remotely true that is just crazy for Putin to even think this was the best approach. BTW there is a lot of destruction and civilian deaths well beyond what they needed to do so far.

Just maybe, Russia has been sitting back letting their Army rot some and we are seeing the good stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The ONLY thing this war is doing is displaying to everyone how broken the Russian military is from equipment, through communication to leadership. It’s a shambles. Mainly old equipment. Conscripts. Weak and ineffective airforce. They are, and always were a joke.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

How would you know whether posters here are well informed or not. By your own words you say you know nothing about it, but now you suggest others are not well informed about something you know nothing...geez

Its been 50 days and they have stalled out in taking Kyiv, so is it safe to say they were not successful there. If you agree then we need to ask why were they not successful since being on paper they are a much more powerful force. They didn't even come close, so do you have a suggestion as to why?

Now they have regrouped and heading south to try again in another location. 8 miles of armor vehicles suggest that is what they are doing, do you agree there? If they are once again not successful in the south what does that tell us?

To be well informed suggest you have extensive knowledge. Which unless you have firsthand knowledge you have nothing. Again. That’s just my opinion. It’s not black and white. I don’t have to choose a side or make an opinion based off of fragments of information. It would be foolish.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

To be well informed suggest you have extensive knowledge. Which unless you have firsthand knowledge you have nothing. Again. That’s just my opinion. It’s not black and white. I don’t have to choose a side or make an opinion based off of fragments of information. It would be foolish.

Do you believe there are Black holes? Not much first hand knowledge here I would say.

If society ran on only first hand knowledge we still be in the stone age, but we are not, so something is working there.

So do you believe that Russia invaded Ukraine at all, I guess we need to start somewhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Do you believe there are Black holes? Not much first hand knowledge here I would say.

If society ran on only first hand knowledge we still be in the stone age, but we are not, so something is working there.

So do you believe that Russia invaded Ukraine at all, I guess we need to start somewhere.

You’re comparing apples to oranges. But hey I don’t wanna derail the thread. The OP has kind of escaped us now.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You’re comparing apples to oranges. But hey I don’t wanna derail the thread. The OP has kind of escaped us now.

Do you believe that Russia invaded Ukraine?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
a reply to: radaghast5

Have you maybe gotten the drift that this wasn't supposed to be an open and shut, "shock and awe" affair?

Have the Russians really opened up with heavy air support or bombardment from land/water?

They haven't touched the infrastructure in most places. The power is on, and Ukraine's C&C infrastructure hasn't really been threatened?

There have been reports that outdated mechanized vehicles have been deployed to the front.

I see the same thing.
It seems that at the top of all sides there is careful orchestration in place.
All my respects to any casualty, but from the Russian side; the use and choice of weaponry overall compared to what they possess, is extremely strange, and there might be even books written about just this subject alone.

He could swarm the skies and oversaturate air defences, take them out just by means through air alone.
This is "just" Putin's first move into what I believe is the carefully orchestrated start of WW3.

Best defence is offence, Occam's razor type of thing.

Don't forget $600 million per day is flowing in to Russia because of gas and oil purchases, including EU.

If we truly cared about Ukraine, we would have shut down all purchases and take whatever consequences there might come. We are giving a couple of Billions in aid but in the meantime are funding the enemy exponentially larger sums.

Does this not seem strange to you?

It's all a show with real victims.
To divert from a possible global outrage of terrible limitations on freedom the last years, perhaps an outrage that could lead to trials which could lead to an uncovering of the worst systemic corruption ever exposed to mankind. One that would have possibly shown that practically all leadership of Planet Earth was in on fraudulent pharma deals that have destroyed more lives than have fallen in Ukraine. I should cite suicide statistics of any country possible of the last couple of years versus the years before. Can you imagine the numbers?
Let's prevent civilian pushback before it comes thus far:

So let's start an invasion in Ukraine. We could do it in days, just send in 24 SU-35's at night, bombard infrastructure in 12 hours. Well prepared logistical convoys, ambush.

But no, this is too fast.
We need a diversion.

A new long-term carrot for the masses to hold on to, to forget the covid crisis, to forget to pursue judicial actions against WHO and World Governments and hold them accountable.

That is, in my humblest opinion, a starting to get in the right direction- kind of thing of reasons for invading Ukraine.

For somehow corroborating this with all parties in to a dragged out war for the elites to watch while eating popcorn.

Let the people kill the people, is their endgame.

I think ;-)
edit on 10-4-2022 by Floralbalm because: Addition

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The Russian military is not what it used to be. Neither is the US for that matter. We had obama sissify the military and defund it leaving it unprepared for major conflict. At least not as prepared as it would like to have been. biden is no better for military strength. Russia has apparently suffered similar deconditioning and atrophy. It is worth remembering that our military budget is massive compared to other countries. If Russia spent as much as we did every year they would be much better prepared. As it stands now, Russia is going to get spanked. That leaves them very few options. Unfortunately, I don't see Putin slinking back to Russia with his tail between his legs. I think that would be akin to suicide. It is more likely that he goes out in a blaze of glory than a whimper and fizzle.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5

Ok? Thanks for explaining why YOU believe what you see in pictures I guess? Lol some people just can’t stand the thought of someone having an differing opinion lol

But your opinion is "I don't know and I don't care". Is that even an opinion...lol

I have a buddy like that. "I don't know what's going on so I'm not taking sides."

Sometimes you have to open your eyes. Not taking a side in this scenario is basically supporting the aggressor (Russian Nazis) in my opinion. Like I said earlier, it's like watching an innocent person get murdered by a thug and "not taking sides".

We Americans believe in individual liberty, because taking that away for any reason is just the first step in taking away any right we have to choose in all matters for the rest of our society's duration.

edit on 10-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join