It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronicles of Ukrainian Nazism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

In connection with the recent events in Ukraine, I remembered one historical fact. On May 2, 1945, when Russian troops stormed Berlin, the Berlin underground was blown up to prevent Russian troops from entering the Reich Chancellery through underground communications. An explosion occurred in the S-Bahn tunnel under the Landwehrkanal, as a result of which the Berlin subway began to flood. At that time, German hospitals and a huge number of civilians fleeing the war were located in the subway. As a result, about 15,000 - 20,000 people died. Then Russian soldiers, together with German soldiers, rescued the wounded and civilians from the flooded subway.

Today we are seeing a similar tactic. But about everything in turn.

1. Italian journalists from the publication TG.La7 in Kramatorsk filmed a video that clearly shows the serial number of Tochka-U that fell on Kramatorsk

Video

This serial number to a knowledgeable person will tell absolutely everything. This rocket did not fly from Khartsyzsk or Shakhtyorsk, as the Kiev Nazis assure the whole world. The blow was delivered from the territory controlled by Ukraine, the Dobropolye region.
According to the LostArmour service, the Ш915 series ... was previously used by the Ukrainian military in the following settlements:
09/04/2014 Khartsyzsk (Ш915622);
02/02/2015 Alchevsk (Ш91565);
02/13/2015 Logvinovo (Ш91566, Ш915527, Ш915328);
03/19/2022 Berdyansk (Ш915611);
03/17/2022 Melitopol (Ш915516).

2. New evidence has emerged that the video from Bucha was staged by the Ukrainian side. The video below shows how Ukrainian soldiers lay out the corpses before filming. The video was filmed by members of the special forces of Ukraine, serving in the services of special information events. It was sent to the authorities in the form of a report on an open messenger, from where, most likely, the leak occurred.

www.youtube.com...

3. In Ukrainian social networks, there is a massive mockery of the corpse of a Russian soldier.

Ukrainian social networks are circulating this photo and laughing over the dead body of a Russian soldier. However, if you take a closer look, you will notice that the Russian soldier was chained to a steel "hedgehog" anti-tank obstacle, then tortured and afterwards, as it appears from the photo, he was set on fire while still alive. Ukraine embodies ISIS in the middle of Europe.

The most "innocent" comments:
"the weather is great, you can sunbathe"
"He's relaxing"
"He's sunbathing, it's fake, he's alive and well"

4. Yesterday in my comment I wrote about the statement of the Ministry of Defense of Russia, which warns of a new provocation by Ukraine in Irpen. Here are the details of this provocation:

- As a provocation, SBU officers want to bring from the morgue in the city of Irpin to the basement of a building on the eastern outskirts of the city the bodies of those killed by Ukrainian artillery shelling.

- The SBU organizes a performance in the Pushcha-Voditsky forest with the "destruction" of the supposedly Russian reconnaissance group that arrived in Irpin to kill the inhabitants.

- As "indisputable evidence", the SBU will show the bodies of Russian soldiers who were previously killed by nationalists under torture.

- This cynical staged action was organized by Kiev specifically for the subsequent distribution of video materials through the Western media.

- The units of the Russian armed forces left Irpin, where a provocation of Kyiv is expected, more than a week ago.

5. In conclusion, I would like to present you a video by Brian Berletic, a geopolitical analyst and a former member of the US Marine Corps, about the incident in Kramatorsk.

"Ukraine is defeated and therefore uses the tactics of Syrian terrorists - attacks civilians and calls for external intervention"

Thank you.

P.S. A photo from an article in the British newspaper Mail shows a member of the Ukrainian security service with a patch on the back of a body armor of the SS division "Galicia".
Who supports Nazism at the state level? The answer was given by the British Mail.

edit on 10-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

edit on 10-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Ugh... this is the second time i've heard this...

a Person at work from the area told me the Ukrainians have staged a lot of what is seen on our news stations... and the bomb that took out that train station came from within Ukraine...

I don't know what to believe anymore... i hate it all

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

There is too much disinformation and suppressed information for me to take a side either way.

That being said, there is a simple way to end this war, Russia withdraws.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

That's a nice pristine photograph of an " unused missile " with the serial number. Did that just happen to be available to someone ? You know, out of the hundreds of missiles that where produced.

You really are scraping the barrel.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That's a nice pristine photograph of an " unused missile " with the serial number. Did that just happen to be available to someone ? You know, out of the hundreds of missiles that where produced.

That is, you did not watch the Italian video.
Thank you for confirming my words that Britain supports Nazism in the center of Europe.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: alldaylong

That is, you did not watch the Italian video.
Thank you for confirming my words that Britain supports Nazism in the center of Europe.

Why would i need to watch the video, when that photograph tells it's own story ?

You really must think people are fools.

edit on 10-4-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Just because you spout it don't make it true RussianTroll.

Only thing Britain supports are the Russian forces who invaded Ukraine being vanquished and sent back across the border from which they came with their tail between there legs.

Scream Nazi all you wish, but its beginning to get old and wear thin.

Your apt to require some new material really.
edit on 10-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

(post by alldaylong removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just because you spout it don't make it true RussianTroll.

Only thing Britain supports are the Russian forces who invaded Ukraine being vanquished and sent back across the border from which the came with their tail between there legs.

Scream Nazi all you wish, but its beginning to get old and wear thin.

Your apt to require some new material really.

Do you know how Nazis from Azov and other Nazi battalions are identified at checkpoints, who, under the guise of civilians, are trying to get out of Mariupol? I will tell.
There are 2 methods:
1: Worldwide technical. All posts are equipped with detectors that detect powder gases and gun grease on the hands.
2. They just need to undress. All of them are covered with tattoos with Nazi symbols. Everything.

Here is a video of the interrogation of a Ukrainian Nazi. The video is in Russian, so I will translate the excerpt.

Video

- Did your grandfather fight?
- Yes.

- Which side?
- In the Soviet army.

- It turns out that you betrayed your grandfather?
- It turns out.

- Would you like to appear before a fair people's court of the Donetsk People's Republic?
- No, I wouldn't!

- Why?
- I'm scared, I'm afraid and I repent! Please forgive me and understand!

- Do you know that the tattoos on your body promote Nazism?
- Yes I know.

- What are you going to do?
- I'll bring them together as soon as possible. Death to Nazism!

Please note that no one beat him, tortured him, mocked him, chained him with chains or burned him alive. He will simply be judged.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Laws in the Ukrainian against Nazis. Russia has a seat on the UN Security Council.

For the Supposed Nazi problem. Putin only had to seek the rule of law and provide aid.

Anyway….

But the footage adds weight to a growing consensus that the numbers of Russian casualties – especially among elite units such as the Russian airborne – are far higher than officials have so far admitted.

Dmitry Peskov, the Kremlin spokesperson, said on Thursday that the country had “significant losses of troops and it’s a huge tragedy for us” during an interview on Sky News.

www.theguardian.com...

At least six Russian generals dead, lose of a naval ship in a ground war, lose of thousands of Russian soldiers. Hundreds pieces of armor. Cities leveled and destroyed. Civilians laying dead in the streets and in mass graves. All because Putin shadow boxing with nazis.

How many Ukrainian Nazis captured and brought to trial for justice……. And what gathered evidence.

Welcome to Russia’s vitamin on steroids.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Cheers for the repeated propaganda.

Here is a Nazi Russia made earlier.

2015 apparently.

My grandfather served on the HMS Searcher during WW2 before that on an S class submarine.

And he would be spinning in his grave if he could witness Putin and Russia's antics in this day of age.
edit on 10-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

And can you find out the names of the "dead" Russian generals? I ask you to!!!
By the way, the name of an American general who was probably in Mariupol and probably captured by the Russians was named in the Western media. But the names of the "dead" Russian generals are nowhere to be found))))

edit on 10-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Seek and ye shall find.

List of killed Russian Generals.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Perhaps you could start a thread on the history of Russian Nazism from WWII to today?

I somehow doubt The Russian Ministry for Propaganda and Mis-information would sanction that.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Task Force Rusich.

Task Force Rusich, a Russian mercenary unit which glories in its neo-Nazi reputation, became known for its brutality when it was first deployed to the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine during peak fighting between Russian separatist forces and the Ukrainian military in the summer of 2014.

Now it seems Rusich has set its sights on the strategically important north-eastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv. That could mean the Wagner Group—which counts Rusich among its network of off-the-books fighting cadres posted all over the world—will be well-positioned for the opening salvo in what some fear may be the prelude to an all-out war between Russia and Ukraine.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Russia are so concerned about Nazis they're using Neo Nazis to fight them .... how quaint.

The "Wagner Group" is a coalition of private military contractors linked to Russian oligarch Yvgeney Prigozhin and led by former GRU special forces commander Dmitry Utkin. The group has close ties to neo-Nazism and was named after Adolf Hitler's favorite composer, Richard Wagner. Utkin has also been photographed with SS officer lapel pins tattooed on his collarbones, and the group's "Task Force Rusich" unit has openly glorified Nazism.

It appears that the Wagner Group has deployed in Ukraine, based on social media posts by accounts linked to the group and its past activity in eastern Ukraine. The group recently put out a coded call for volunteers on one of their Telegram channels, using an image of Richard Wagner and employing the language of a "concert tour" to describe its ongoing campaign in Ukraine.
www.memri.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: neutronflux

And can you find out the names of the "dead" Russian generals? I ask you to!!!
By the way, the name of an American general who was probably in Mariupol and probably captured by the Russians was named in the Western media. But the names of the "dead" Russian generals are nowhere to be found))))

www.abc10.com... 8-a3f35f60286f

Don’t even need articles. Your own common sense tells you Russia would have picture and video of him all over the place if he was captured.

Russia has admitted to plenty of their generals dying. Try a google search. Plenty of Russian sources.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

What lies….

List of Russian generals killed during the 2022 invasion of Ukraine
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Took five seconds to get the down and dirty list.

Five of the 29 references

References

^ "Deaths of generals expose Russia's troubles in Ukraine". France24. 28 March 2022.
^ Reuters (23 March 2022). "Russia's military hit by high-ranking losses in Ukraine". Reuters. Retrieved 3 April 2022.
^ a b c Mauldin, William; Grove, Thomas; Pancevski, Bojan (16 March 2022). "Four Russian Generals Killed in Three Weeks Show Moscow's Vulnerabilities in Ukraine". The Wall Street Journal. Archived from the original on 26 March 2022. Retrieved 27 March 2022.
^ Weinthal, Benjamin (1 March 2022). "Pro-Putin Chechen general who led 'gay purge' killed in Ukraine". The Jerusalem Post. Archived from the original on 4 March 2022. Retrieved 13 March 2022.
^ "The subdivision of the National Guard Forces Command of the Chechen Republic is destroyed near Kiev, commander of the regiment Tushaev is killed - Ministry of Defense of Ukraine". Interfax-Ukraine. Retrieved 27 March 2022.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

There have even been threads on ATS.

Now. Stop changing the subject

At least six Russian generals dead, lose of a naval ship in a ground war, lose of thousands of Russian soldiers. Hundreds pieces of armor. Cities leveled and destroyed. Civilians laying dead in the streets and in mass graves. All because Putin shadow boxing with nazis.

How many Ukrainian Nazis captured and brought to trial for justice……. And what gathered evidence.

Welcome to Russia’s vitamin on steroids.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join