It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S&P downgrade indicates Russia headed for historic default.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I can only dream of being as young and beautiful as your avatar shows you to be (even though you might even be a man, lol), I'll be 72 this year and yep there were some gaps in my posting history, being assigned to a country that doesn't have very good internet for a while and recently having a knee replacement with complications and most recent having heart surgery. But fear not, I is real and make real good friends...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: Nyiah

I can only dream of being as young and beautiful as your avatar shows you to be (even though you might even be a man, lol), I'll be 72 this year and yep there were some gaps in my posting history, being assigned to a country that doesn't have very good internet for a while and recently having a knee replacement with complications and most recent having heart surgery. But fear not, I is real and make real good friends...

Best avatar ever. But yah to keep it on topic. Nice avatar Ny

edit on 9-4-2022 by radaghast5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: nugget1
The US is also in jeopardy of defaulting on its debt. I suspect the AP News article can be said about nearly all the countries globally.
All done on purpose , planned, to bring in their 'great reset'.
I absolutely despise that klaus shwab creature , but I probably shouldn't give him that satisfaction as that is what he wants

Well you shouldn't blame klaus shwab.
People are joining the sanctions fight against Putin on their own accord. No one is forcing them. Not the Rothschilds (spll) Not Soros, not Hunter Biden.
The free people of this earth have made up their own minds from the evidence on the ground, and that evidence points to the fact that Putin is a war criminal.

That will have grave repercussions for Mother Russia.
He (it the thing klaus shwab) said in an interview that the WEF has infiltrated governments globally with their 'young global leaders' program

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The US is also in jeopardy of defaulting on its debt. I suspect the AP News article can be said about nearly all the countries globally.
All done on purpose , planned, to bring in their 'great reset'.
I absolutely despise that klaus shwab creature , but I probably shouldn't give him that satisfaction as that is what he wants

Well you shouldn't blame klaus shwab.
People are joining the sanctions fight against Putin on their own accord. No one is forcing them. Not the Rothschilds (spll) Not Soros, not Hunter Biden.
The free people of this earth have made up their own minds from the evidence on the ground, and that evidence points to the fact that Putin is a war criminal.

That will have grave repercussions for Mother Russia.
He (it the thing klaus shwab) said in an interview that the WEF has infiltrated governments globally with their 'young global leaders' program

Did klaus force putin into brutally invading it's non threatening neighbor, the action that resulted in the planet cancelling russia?

Is that your theory?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: vNex92

Russia Produces ONE THIRD of All the Wheat Grown in the World Annually . They Produce Crude Oil too , but you Cannot Eat that ........

Before the invasion, when countries were warning Russia not to invade Ukraine, or max sanctions would be activated, Russia replied, "Give it your best shot, we'll outlast most of you." Sounds like Russia planned this invasion, doesn't it?

Russia will be on their own. Except for maybe China. That's great company to have when the rest of the world has abandoned you because your leader is completely inept to the point of insanity.
Not Joe Biden forgetting his speech inept, but more "I'm going to kill thousands and thousands of people because I'm a total Dick" inept.

I hope they topple him. The Russian people don't need a lunatic living in the forties to lead them into the future.

You won't get an argument from many Americans that our leader is a moron. Not sure what groundshaking point you thought you were making there.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: radaghast5

Will Russia ever get back to normal? Or is this the "end of the road for them?

I had been seeing articles like this since 07..

The sanctions are hurting Europe more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join