It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird iPhone thing just happened....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So, im texting my dad, and he makes a comment saying 'what was that video about?' I say what video and then there was a video on his side of the messages as if it was sent to me......about 2 seconds long, looks like a bed, some background tv laughter and then a girl laughs........is not from my phone and its not from his.....I rarely use hotel wifi and was using my 4g signal and he was at home using his wifi.......no idea how it got onto our phone......completely bizarre

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Aliens........

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

Did either of you download the video?!

Scammers can get your contacts, pose as you or one of them - showing your number and everything, and have you download something to gain access to your device. Then they get your saved credit cards, vemo, cash app, PayPal… all that junk if you don’t have the proper security layers.

This gets done on WhatsApp a lot. That’s why I won’t even download it.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Are you jabbed? If so, how many times?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have unlimited 4g data, and rarely use hotel wifi as its a known source of public hacking, so thought I could rule that out......although, the WEF have talked about a 'cyber pandemic' it just struck me as pretty unusual that in all the years of owning a phone and smart phones, this is the first oddity thats happened.....now that the WEF has said it will happen 😬

a reply to: Macenroe82

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
not sure if my old man did, but hes stubborn and would probably never admit it, but I didnt no.....I just told him to shut phone down and restart......😬

a reply to: Macenroe82

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I never download anything from a link, only apples App Store.....im quite anal about that so unless apples been hacked I should be good

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
never been jabbed, and love a beer and still 'rona free as I refused to wear a mask into a 'store'

a reply to: CptComa88

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
not seen any aliens, but I have seen quite a few ufos though

a reply to: Jaaaaamazing

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Post a link to the 2 second video 😏

edit on 5-4-2022 by oxtweezxo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Will up;pad to YouTube and post a link at some point today

a reply to: oxtweezxo

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Ask your dad to go on the app store and download a a well reviewed security scanner for his device.
Run it once and if nothing comes back, then he can delete it.

You might want to do the same just incase.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here’s the short clip

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

There's a lot of hacking and cyber interference going on right now after Russia invaded Ukraine. I think several countries, including our own, are working double time to monitor conversations and narratives looking for threats and eavesdropping.

Recently, within the same week, I've had two people contact me to say that when they looked at text conversations we had with each other, there was a message typed out to send to me (but was never sent) that they never typed in the first place.

top topics

join