It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are David, sling in hand - Here's a stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"We are here to develop the great narrative, a story for the future...
In order to shape the future, you have first to imagine the future. You have to design the future, and then, you have to execute."

(Klaus Schwab, Asshole, Great Narrative Meeting 2021)

I can't fight back because I'll put myself in harm's way.
I can't fight back because I'll endanger those I love.
I can only fight back when the cards are on the table and everyone else is with me.

The cards are on the table.
And nobody is fighting.

Technology has been used to create the bars on what has now become the cell of our everyday lives. Ready to step out-of-line? Well, they already know and are ready to stop you. Unless it serves their agenda of course.

Do you think God knows? Or knew this would happen?
Why the creep towards integrating technology directly into a person's body and mind?
Do the perpetrators of all of this remember something vital, something we all but forgot?

When you think, do you create a thought?
What are thoughts made of?
What is Quantum physics?
Where are you entangled?
What can you affect with your thoughts, your Imagination?
Are you just a receiver of truth?
Or do you transmit truth too?
Is your brain a reality generator?

Are we being distracted?
To what end?
Who is steering our collective power, and where are they pointing us?

All we know for sure is it's somewhere we do not want to go.

Here we are, willing but unable to fight.

This is not true. We are able.
God gave us the tools to fight non-physically in situations just like this.

They know this.

That's why they're trying to hijack our minds, crush our spirit, and defeat us from within.
Technology, internal and external.
Moral subversion.
Controlled media.
Gaslighting.
Fear.
They know our most powerful weapons are within us, and in the flash of a thought, when we couple willpower with Imagination, we are unstoppable.

They know.
And they are afraid we will awaken and remember...

"... I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin..." (Neo, The Matrix)

"The world of Imagination is the world of Eternity; it is the divine bosom into which we shall all go after the death of the Vegetated body. This World of Imagination is Infinite and Eternal, whereas the world of Generation, or Vegetation, is Finite and Temporal. There Exist in that Eternal World the Permanent Realities of Every Thing which we see reflected in this Vegetable Glass of Nature.
All Things are comprehended in these Eternal Forms in the divine body of the Saviour, the True Vine of Eternity, The Human Imagination..."

(William Blake, A Vision of the Last Judgement)

For any plan to come to fruition, imagination and will are required. You have to have an imagined goal, and you have to have the will to follow the requisite steps to get there. Right now across the world there is a foul plan afoot, and good people are being subjected to the imposed will of others with evil goals in mind. Their plan, like any other, requires imagination and will, and sometimes in this world you have to fight fire with fire.
This is a spiritual war. They want you to forget that, and to never, ever remember it. If they can make you forget that you can fight back spiritually, they will win.

Here is an exercise to fight back

If you immerse yourself in this with the full might of your Imagination and will, it works.
You will be noticed.
If you have any personal rites of protection, do them for you and your loved ones first, before attempting the following exercise.
I didn't think about it at first and had to do it urgently after the fact, in response to some unwanted attention I really should've expected. Maybe it had to be that way for me - it proved the exercise works and inspired me to write it down for you. But I digress.
If you aren't experienced in this way, you can protect yourself by asking for the blessing of God.
Remember, you are still that very same child who decided to believe in something so hard that it actually came to be.
Imagine your blessing.
The way you imagined things as a child.
Truly...
Happening......
Play out the whole scene in your mind's eye.
Pour your willpower into it.
Increase the level of detail.
Imagine bright, shining symbols of your faith illuminating your home, surroundings and especially your loved ones, encasing them in a pure white light that confers invincible spiritual protection. There is nothing wrong with doing it as you read. If you read slowly, pausing to close your eyes and strengthen your Imagination as you go, it will work wonders.

We all have our own ideas about who are the ones doing the most evil in the world.
What really, really, gets your back up?
Is there a particular thing you saw or read that made you want to break down and cry? Or made you want to explode?
Think about it for a minute.
Now is the time to go revisit it.

Come back when you know who you want to choose for this. You need to thoroughly know what they look like before you begin.
If you inadvertently pick someone that isn't bad, it doesn't matter. Trust that God knows the difference.

It can be someone famous on the world stage or it can be someone closer to you personally. Either way, you will actually be doing something about this - fighting back against them on the level they really want you to forget about.

Think about the situation at hand. Do some research if need be.
Who do you think most needs to be brought before God for their misdeeds?
Think on it...

Pick your person. Get upset. Emotion helps a LOT.

Now find somewhere quiet for yourself.
edit on 3-4-2022 by fishbird because: Formatting

edit on 3-4-2022 by fishbird because: Added text

edit on 3-4-2022 by fishbird because: Formatting... again

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fishbird

You have been given a powerful set of wings by GOD, insurmountable strength, and the brilliant white shining countenance of an Angel. You have been given the power and light to stand against any darkness and have it flee from your presence.
You have been given a mission.
To descend into the abyss of hell, to find and deliver to God, the ones who most need to be corrected.
You have someone in mind.
Now, you need to find the entrance to the abyss. First, you find a place on Earth.
As your surroundings come into focus you clearly see the hole in the ground that you know leads down into hell. You approach, seeing there is a door just inside. Opening the door, you enter, and close it behind you.
Down you go.
You are enveloped in deep redness and darkness. A deep, dark, red void. A sickly sweet stench of old blood and sulfur stings your nostrils.
You see rocky ground far below. Descending quickly, you soon notice the forms of people in amongst the rock. Each individual is naked, separated from their peers in their own shallow hollowed-out cell on a huge plateau of stone.
As you descend further you see and hear more clearly. Some people are laughing, some are crying. Some people are screaming and shouting madly into the corners of their hollows, deeply immersed in visions.
You realize they're in employment.
Down here, Imagination and willpower have been honed into weapons, and as the vision is below, so it is above, playing out in the real world.
Scene-by-scene they enact the plan of the one that holds them there in bondage.
Hurting. Maiming. Killing.
Lying. Scheming. Subverting.
Willingly...
Gladly...
Even gleefully...
Out of the corner of your eye you see the person you are here to bring to the sight of God.
You remember the evil they have done.
As you approach you notice their emaciated, naked state. You see that they are bound at each wrist by a thick metal shackle, tethered by chains.
You see clearly now their face, contorted, smirking in a pathetic stupor.
You are upon them.
Your radiance illuminates their cell, your subject recoiling in your brilliant whiteness. You reach down to the cuffs they are bound by. Grasping a metal cuff you snap it in two as if it were nothing. You free the remaining hand and take them by the underarms, to you they are not heavy.
Raising your wings, with a single beat you take off.
Upwards you fly with the force of an Angel, leaving the plateau below, far below, as you traverse the redness and darkness of the expanse of hell.
You realise you never met the devil.
It didn't dare come near.
Now, approaching the door you entered by, irresistibly you go through, shutting it firmly behind you.
Back into your own world.
Green grass and trees. Buildings.
People talking, birds singing.
Blue sky above.
Easily bearing the load of your wretched captive, your powerful wings take you upwards. Each thunderous beat takes you ever higher, your familiar surroundings growing smaller and smaller, now far, far below.

You see the curvature of the Earth, slowly accentuating into a blue and green circle as you rise, the black expanse of space becoming clearer, studded with stars.
Prisoner in hand, you become aware of an expanse of white cloud, and a shimmering, bright, spiritual light above you.
Your ward is no longer overcome with intoxication, their facial expression now gaunt and deathly serious. They see the situation clearly and have fallen silent.
Now palpably shaking in fear for what they have done and where they are going, you are enveloped in the shining translucent mist of the Heavens.
The mist steadily thickens, the sound of heavenly music growing clearer, until the opaque whiteness opens up into a new firmament.
It is different here.
You've never seen or heard anything like this before.
Ornate, colossal golden gates stand a ways off before you, and you get the sense of a beautiful land, a faint green beyond, veiled for now by the crystalline suspension in the air, glittering white and gold.
The music stops.
You stand with your captive held out in front of you. The bright light plays off your wings, your radiance intertwines and dances in electric crackles with the shimmering air.

GOD APPROACHES

Holy beings now surround you, figures from many religions, some seething in anger, others looking troubled, still others looking on in concern, others in pity.
You hold out your trembling quarry before you.
You close your eyes.
Your legs give way and you fall to your knees.

GOD. IS. HERE.

The brilliant white flash of THE LORD'S countenance through your eyelids causes you to avert your face and squeeze your eyes closed tight.
The doors of perception fall firmly upon your ears as you feel the echoes of the Almighty booming voice of GOD roll forth like an avalanche upon the sinner you hold. Even with your strength you struggle to keep hold in the raging torrent of boulders THE LORD is speaking. You can't catch the words, they're not meant for you.
The person before you is being severely reprimanded and reminded of the difference between Good and evil.

GOD HAS SPOKEN.

The earthquake stops and they fall limp in your arms. Your perception returns as GOD shifts presence and the reverberations fade. Still you kneel. The light is no longer unbearable in intensity. As you become able to open your eyes, you see The Saviour, radiant, standing before you, face obscured in flickering light, speaking to you as a friend...

'THANK YOU'.

High on your forehead a Blessing is traced by The Saviour, inscribed with an indescribable weight and pressure yet somehow quite painless.
You are beckoned to stand.
You stand and bow your head in humility.
The Heavenly Host watch on.
The clouds begin to part under your feet.
Held aloft by your mighty wings above the vast expanse of space, and with the Earth far below, you release your unconscious captive.
And they fall back down to the world.
Might you decide to dive, to catch them at the last moment, to leave them with a parting look?

You choose the ending. It's up to you.

Ephesians 6:10-13

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

Pass it on

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Sounds exhausting. I've settled to play elevator only for those that dare to meddle with me. They will come and enter my body from the root, no need to go looking for them. Once they attach I can absorb them into a ball which will, when placed in the upward stream, move all the way up to their corresponding sphere. Not sure what happens after the crown and how much further it goes, as I never bothered to make the delivery in person.

Your visuals are higly biased, but they work.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Thank you.

To follow the exercise which is the entire 2nd post, and to really do it justice with willpower and vivid imagination, is demanding.

I did the exercise one time, from start to finish, August 30th 2021. Once is enough for most people I would imagine. I chose Klaus Schwab.

I would ask that if anyone does this exercise as intended, to please post the date you did it, and the person you chose, along with a few words or a full account of your experience. It's probably a good idea to wait until the next day.
We may find some very interesting things happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

To follow the exercise which is the entire 2nd post, and to really do it justice with willpower and vivid imagination, is demanding.

It is, but the imagery you choose is not fundamental. For me, it works better at geometry mode, you can't fake it, you can't hide it with a human overlay. I have seen places that visually look like what you describe yet in geometry mode it was a mess...
When things add up and the build is breathtakingly simple, that's how I know the real deal...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm really not sure what you mean - I think maybe I'm not so advanced. I'm just an ordinary person with some weird experiences, sometimes I get lucky and have a brief flash of insight or clarity.
In this case I just got really really pissed off and did the only thing I really could do which was to fight back in my mind and spirit against what I saw as evil. The imagery and method just came the way it did.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I guess what I'm trying to say is, my method will probably fit and work well for a lot of people as-is, or so I imagine.

More than anything though I feel it's an idea to be built on, molded, tweaked (ideally bettered) by others. Would love for people to do what works best for them and post method and results here. I reckon you could probably do a real good job of that. But you might have to explain it like you're talking to a five-year old for me to get it

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It's rather funny, would I describe the same with a different vocabulary, it would be ringing witchcraft, and satanism from every corner. I get you're preaching to the coir... keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Sounds like it would make for an interesting read... I know it'd be a pain to write out but if you ever get the time to do it I'd be curious to see it. And I'm sure there's an audience here it would speak to.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fishbird

You have been given a mission.
To descend into the abyss of hell, to find and deliver to God, the ones who most need to be corrected.

The God described in the Bible, has another mission for those who wish to do his will:

top topics

join