It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan, talking about conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think he has an excellent channel , and expertly explains how the great reset , covid etc all tie together and why it is happening:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight
How does this tie in to aliens and ufo's specifically?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

it's a live stream now, don't expect a summary yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Agreed, but I wasn't expecting a summary of the video. I just want to know how it ties into the topic of this forum and why I should watch it. The OP says nothing about aliens or ufo's.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ok wrong forum maybe , but he's a ufoligist

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Dolan said he was researching and writing a conspiracy book at one point a few years ago that had nothing related to ufos. The book never came out.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Agreed, but I wasn't expecting a summary of the video. I just want to know how it ties into the topic of this forum and why I should watch it. The OP says nothing about aliens or ufo's.

He says in this video that because of the big things happening in the world, technology and everything else is why practically every species in the our galactic neighborhood is coming here and visiting/ being seen. Curious about the state the world is in.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

He says in this video that because of the big things happening in the world, technology and everything else is why practically every species in the our galactic neighborhood is coming here and visiting/ being seen. Curious about the state the world is in.

Thanks. My bad. I guess my mind is still stuck in the old days when we had some semblance of minimum requirements for new threads. I need to realize ATS has changed in that regard and get over it.

edit on 3/29/2022 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Thanks. My bad. I guess my mind is still stuck in the old days when we had some semblance of minimum requirements for new threads. I need to realize ATS has changed in that regard and get over it.
What is wrong with my thread? It may not have some interesting thoughts, but not everyone may have heard of RD and wouldn't mind taking a look at his channel

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

What is wrong with my thread? It may not have some interesting thoughts, but not everyone may have heard of RD and wouldn't mind taking a look at his channel

You're doing great. If the mods are good with it, who am I to say anything? Sorry for the off-topic posts.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I tell you, a few years ago I heard him on the number one progressive radio show in NYC, Pacifica, WBAI, 109.5 talking all kinds of 911 truther deed state, conspiracy type stuff having nothing to do with Ufos.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

They're here to buy NFTs and watch Twitch?

So, the search for intelligent life goes on.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with the thread as I see it. A topical, well-known mainly UFO researcher but as I posted above Dolan has done alt politics and history. He is known as a historian in many circles not related and sometimes related to ufology.
edit on 29-3-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

This supposition is almost as old as the modern UFO sensation itself and has been the plot of countless novels and numerous big screen and small screen movies as well. Makes me wonder where this guy gets his ''insight''.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Its more likely it's it's same species that been running hybridization experiments and genetic experiments since since first evolution of man

I mean our current view on evolution is really genetic modification and hybridization isn't it

Nothing new in the neighborhood. Who knows if we're really seeing more or if we have more visibility into the phenomenon because we have increased our bandwidth

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Maybe they're coming for the phones! Kind of an egotistical observation to say the least. Or maybe they're trying to stop us from blowing up half of the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

Maybe they're coming for the phones! Kind of an egotistical observation to say the least. Or maybe they're trying to stop us from blowing up half of the galaxy.

The first wave came and developed the phones for the mass consumer market to prepare the way for the next wave of kiddos fresh off the Mothership who were already trained and engineered on that technology.

We've come a long way since UNIVAC and Atari.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

The first wave came and developed the phones for the mass consumer market to prepare the way for the next wave of kiddos fresh off the Mothership who were already trained and engineered on that technology.

We've come a long way since UNIVAC and Atari.

I guess anything is possible. So, the alien kids are steeped in EYE/telepathy. iPhones then are some kind of the developmental stage for us in evolving to the eye/phone telepathic psychic technology.
Maybe

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Stranger things have happened.

It's going to be interesting to see how everything plays out.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

How does this tie in to aliens and ufo's specifically?

If you try to understand the first 3 minutes or so he will explain that it doesn't...

<<   2 >>

join