It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France's Macron calls for restraint in words and actions regarding Ukraine conflict

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Biden rebuked by Macron, isn't the best look on the world's stage, but when has Biden been the best look on stage ever. Somebody tell him Russia is about to sit down and negotiate hopefully a ceasefire and withdrawal. Which will save innocent lives more than him yelling at the sky.

news.yahoo.com...

"We want to stop the war that Russia has launched in Ukraine without escalation -- that's the objective," Macron said on France 3 TV, noting the objective was to obtain a cease fire and the withdrawal of troops through diplomatic means.

"If this is what we want to do, we should not escalate things -- neither with words nor actions," he said.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up."
~Barack Obama~

This senile pedo is gonna start WWIII if he doesn't STFU.
edit on 28-3-2022 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Screw the midget, he's playing passive aggressive because he's up for re-election.

The fact that he still uses accusing words like "that Russia has launched" fails imo if there is talk of sitting down and negotiating a ceasefire. Especially after responding to what Biddy Biden said...

...after U.S. President Joe Biden described Russian President Vladimir Putin as a "butcher" and said he should not remain in power.

So he responds with..

"I wouldn't use this type of wording because I continue to hold discussions with President Putin," Macron said on France 3 TV channel.

Stating who started what is childish and pointing a finger won't earn him any kudos with Putin.

Macrons ego, like most little men, will always be a chip on the shoulder that is there for life me thinks. He needs to learn some humility.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I like Macron more today than yesterday.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Satans demonic media and puppets are already starting the demonization of Putin, to turn public support slowly into an eventual retaliation by Nato. Putin has his nuclear force at the ready, and is ready to use it. Don’t trust the msm, they are under the control of the illuminati, Hollywood proves it.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Screw the midget, he's playing passive aggressive because he's up for re-election.

The fact that he still uses accusing words like "that Russia has launched" fails imo if there is talk of sitting down and negotiating a ceasefire. Especially after responding to what Biddy Biden said...

...after U.S. President Joe Biden described Russian President Vladimir Putin as a "butcher" and said he should not remain in power.

So he responds with..

"I wouldn't use this type of wording because I continue to hold discussions with President Putin," Macron said on France 3 TV channel.

Stating who started what is childish and pointing a finger won't earn him any kudos with Putin.

Macrons ego, like most little men, will always be a chip on the shoulder that is there for life me thinks. He needs to learn some humility.

Don't assume Im a fan of Macron, however who gives a flying f--- if he is up for re-election. France can elect Jerry Lewis's son for all I care. This wasn't posted in politics BTW

End the war, get a damn ceasefire now, so innocent people can get out of the way.

As for a regime change Russia isn't Libya, and Biden sounds like an inept fool calling for one. Even an internal coup could cost thousands of lives, with no guarantee of success.
edit on 28-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You know you've blown it when FRANCE is talking sense.
edit on 28-3-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

France has a part in the massive gas plant Yamal LNG , the plant is a 27 billion dollar project.

www.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 28-3-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The US needs a regime change

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

As for a regime change Russia isn't Libya, and Biden sounds like an inept fool calling for one. Even an internal coup could cost thousands of lives, with no guarantee of success.

Whoever they are at the Biden admin and think they can pull off a regime change as they did during the 90s those days are long gone Russia and Egypt had been made aware of these " Arab Spring regime changes"

Egypt even banned the john mccain international republican institute NGO over the "Regime Change Threats" over the past two years the NGOs had been demanding Egypt to allow them to return to Egypt.

But you are right Russia isn't Libya, Nor a Afghanistan nor the Russia of the 90s.

As for the conflict in Ukraine.
The Biden admin were going to place the sanctions agaisnt Russia either way even if they didn't enter Ukraine it would had made no difference if they entered in Ukraine over the republics.

edit on 28-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Previous Admin "Obama" have a lot to answer for the current conflict in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Biden’s reckless stupidity, ineptitude and brinksmanship will surely isolate the US on the world stage. I hear the Saudis aren’t taking his calls. They must really be regretting their DNC donation.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Macron is hallucinating if he believes Russia will ever agree to a ceasefire.

And his not showing solidarity with the other NATO nations isn't going to earn him the brownie points he thinks it will.

Putin's ego is fractured, and he has no way to save face here as Ukraine will not give him another inch of their land. Nor should they. No appeasement. No concession.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Biden’s reckless stupidity, ineptitude and brinksmanship will surely isolate the US on the world stage. I hear the Saudis aren’t taking his calls. They must really be regretting their DNC donation.

Wow. Impressive circles you run in to hear this.

But, nah. Doubt he's not calling those murdering, petulant sycophants to appease them or otherwise, so why bring them into this conversation at all?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Well he called them, presumably to get OPEC and OPEC+ to increase oil production to control the skyrocketing price. A tall order really considering OPEC+ includes Iran, Libya, Venezeula, Sudan and perhaps most crucially Russia…

Thanks to the largely preventable war Saudi Arabia now faces a 60% increase in food prices, as does the rest of the Middle East, because their grain came from Ukraine and Russia.

Probably start selling it in Yuan in the future.

The US commitment to the genocidal, drug smuggling, human trafficking, gun running capital of Europe that is propped up by Neo-Nazi gangs is having diasterous consequences for all.

And they all blame America for it. Even their closest non-European allies.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

And his not showing solidarity with the other NATO nations isn't going to earn him the brownie points he thinks it will.

Putin's ego is fractured, and he has no way to save face here as Ukraine will not give him another inch of their land. Nor should they. No appeasement. No concession.

Will shall see It hasn't kept Zelenskyy from putting out negotiation feelers pretty much this whole time. Time will tell, but if nothing else Putin has already pounded a buffer zone in those areas in dispute, and as always he adhered to the Russian military doctrine of being able to absorb more punishment and willing to throw more troops into the meat grinder.

Not saying this went according to plan, but it's not like he hasn't accomplished any of his objectives, #1 Zelenskyy has dropped the NATO membership potential.

www.bizpacreview.com...

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy spoke with Russian media Sunday in an attempt to express a path toward peace by making clear the conditions necessary to begin negotiations toward a “meaningful agreement,” but was reportedly censored by state media after disputing Russia’s claimed purpose of “denazification.”

Zelenskyy was interviewed by representatives from Zygar, Rain, Meduza, Kommersant and Novaya Gazeta where he discussed the need for security guarantees from Russian President Vladimir Putin. The president’s office detailed the exchange which addressed a willingness to remain neutral rather than seek NATO membership and to continue Ukraine’s nuclear-free status.

and then there is this...

www.sfgate.com...

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The United Nations chief launched an initiative Monday to immediately explore possible arrangements for “a humanitarian cease-fire in Ukraine” in order to allow the delivery of desperately needed aid and pave the way for serious political negotiations to end the month-long war.

Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said he used his “good offices” and asked Undersecretary-General Martin Griffiths, the head of the U.N.’s worldwide humanitarian operations, to explore the possibility of a cease-fire with Russia and Ukraine. He said Griffiths has already made some contacts.

“I hope that he will be able to go to both Moscow and Kyiv as soon as that becomes possible,” Guterres said. “It’s very important to establish a serious dialogue with both parties in relation to the possibility of this humanitarian cease-fire.”

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Russia will agree to a ceasefire once Ukraine has been liberated.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Ummm…am I the only one who noticed that Biden the hair sniffing pedophile…while in Poland told that small girl he just had to pick up and ogle…”your so beautiful I just want to take you home”…?

Did nobody else catch that…?

I tend to think that’s a more glaring and disgusting mouth diarrhea example than his comments about President Putin and how he wants to use chemical weapons on Russians…

Maybe if Macron had any credibility or honor…he would have called out the doddering old pedophile…

If anyone needs to be removed from office…methinks the hair sniffing pedophile who wants to take six year old girls home…should probably top any sane persons list…

But what do I know…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyNut

Russia will agree to a ceasefire once Ukraine has been liberated.

Not according to this, looking for more sources

Russia no longer demanding Ukraine be ‘denazified’ in ceasefire talks

nypressnews.com...

Russia is no longer requesting Ukraine be “denazified” and is prepared to let Kyiv join the European Union if it remains military non-aligned as part of ongoing ceasefire negotiations, according to four people briefed on the discussions.

Moscow and Kyiv are discussing a pause in hostilities as part of a possible deal that would involve Ukraine abandoning its drive for Nato membership in exchange for security guarantees and the prospect to join the EU, the people said under the condition of anonymity because the matter is not yet finalised. The draft ceasefire document does not contain any discussion of three of Russia’s initial core demands — “denazification”, “demilitarisation”, and legal protection for the Russian language in Ukraine — the people added.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I like Macron more today than yesterday.

I don't. He's still in the Political Elite class.

Funny that the Europeans don't wanna stick their necks out for their European brothers there in The Ukraine. I guess the smell of Nazi triggers a sixth sense of some kind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join