It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting coincidences with new coworker

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Have a new guy at work; we work a couple of shifts together. He’s super chill and easy to work with, also, very efficient praise Jesus!

I think I mentioned that I couldn’t wait for the new season of Skinwalker Ranch, and he asked what it was about. That led to an at least 1 hour conversation while we were working about, Aliens, Bigfoot and man did we have some things in common.

He also experienced 6 hours of missing time. Saw a green light in the woods, was 10 minutes from home, out riding bikes with a friend in an old cemetery and when he got the uneasy feeling they headed home. He was shocked to learn that it was 4:00am when he got home.

Gets better, his grandmother used to work at Area 51. I thought I hit the jackpot. The only thing she would ever tell him is that aliens are real and the public would freak out if they knew.

Wouldn’t say if they are good or bad!

Still just want to know Why me?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Still just want to know Why me?

More like, Why him?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

We will expect daily reports on your co-worker and especially his Area 51 grandma.
edit on 24-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

We will expect daily reports on your co-worker and especially his Area 51 grandma.

She seems extremely tight lipped about it, but maybe I can muster up some work around questions!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Why both of us. We both experienced 6 hours of missing time! I’ve never met anyone who also experienced the 6 hours of missing time thing.

I recently just discovered an old love of mine saw an alien looking in his window as a child.

The only other person I know who experienced the missing 6 hours was Becky H , my friend who lured me to a plane crash that wasn’t a plane crash!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

She seems extremely tight lipped about it, but maybe I can muster up some work around questions!

Take her out and get her liquored up after work...then start asking questions.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

L S D might be a better option on the old girl. If that don’t do it then perhaps whip out ye ole thumb screws 😃
edit on 24-3-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She’s retired, lives about 30 miles away, but if I ever get the chance to meet her, you bet I’m going to try my best to find out everything I can about it!

Plus my new coworker is going to college in September; but that gives me 5-6 months! Wish me Luck!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes This . ^

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wonder if they're interested in abducting an oldie
I'd love this to happen to me , or at least to be taken onboard their craft etc .

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sign him up dude. Lol. Screw that, sign up granny. She sounds like a blast.

edit on 25-3-2022 by Dalamax because: Forgot about Grandma.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Make sure it's not vodka. Don't want gramma spouting Russian propaganda.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
For them to go to the lengts of infiltrating your workplace, you must be onto something....
Stay vigilant

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

edit on 3/25/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I wonder if they're interested in abducting an oldie
I'd love this to happen to me , or at least to be taken onboard their craft etc .

If it were me I would watch out what you wish for. So add this caveat that if they are of good intentions, and would want to be helpful to man, then by all means take that ride. I would want to go 2nd since you have clearly asked 1st.

But, only if they are of good intentions would I want that interaction.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Abducting people against their will to experiment on them is not an act of goodness.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
a reply to: Justoneman

Abducting people against their will to experiment on them is not an act of goodness.

Reading between the lines of what I posted, that is exactly the point.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

originally posted by: Justoneman
But, only if they are of good intentions would I want that interaction.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

6 hours? That’s nothing. I experienced 3 months of missing time before. October to January. I remember having ringing in my ears and severe migraines before Halloween. When I started remembering again it was January 8 and I was in the recovery at the hospital. Turns out I had a blood clot on my brain and it took people 3 months to realize something was wrong with me. They said at first they thought I had just gotten real religious because I was carrying on conversations with Angels during the day.
They realized it was something serious only because they noticed that I wasn’t sleeping at all and started talking like I was going somewhere with the Angels.
I’m 80% better now. Still got that ringing in my ears and I make sure I don’t talk to the Angels out loud anymore. 😉

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

I’m glad you are feeling better!

In these cases however, we were both with a friend, and all parties experienced the 6 hour mussing time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join