It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military all cause death through he roof.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bringittothelight

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: captaintyinknots

You said

Please show me ANY solid evidence that the US plans to lie down to Chinese rule.

"The US"? It's not "the US" , it's the greasy, CORRUPT traitors that have infiltrated the US gov't, and it's not like they are going to hold a press conference to tell you what they are doing. You have to look, beyond the MSM, if you're willing.

I honestly don’t think this person would get it if there were a press conference.

“Get it”? I’m asking for ANY proof. And getting none.

Even IF this “infiltration” happened, the claim is still that the rest of the people would lie down and let it happen. Are you bought and pid for, would you take it lying down?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

Umm, the military is used for international disputes, dissent in a one government scenario would be handled by the police. No guns allowed for us, so who needs missiles? There will be no need for a Navy or Air Force at all, except for an alien invasion. Either way the numbers needed would be vastly smaller. Pretty obvious stuff, tbh.

So, in this scenario, the government murders the entire military PRIOR to establishing a one world government, and still succeeds. How does that work?

Nobody said the ENTIRE military is going to die. It will be weakened substantially. Do you really think that the U.S. government, OUR government, is going to be the one to establish the NWO? Ever heard of China? That far off place that owns Biden and the entire left? The one that owns Fauci and the CDC? A weak U.S. military is step one.
Duh

Just came form there, China doesn't want to rule the world, China doesn't think that it's worth the hassle of being responsible for so many squabbling people.

China's aim is to stand on the outside and to sell things to the rest of the world.

China is our greatest threat. Not Russia.
There is a reason that when those working for the government with clearances, they are given specialized computers with parts NOT made in China. There is a reason that many tasks by analysts are to ensure that parts that go into things for the military and government are not made in China...down to a screw or a piece of paper....everything is sourced. It is tedious, but serves a purpose - because anything can be used to hide spyware or malware in it.

China wants to control the United States and the world. And the current occupiers of the White House and a plethora of others who stand next to them and behind them are OK with this as it benefits them greatly. $$$$

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs conducts diplomacy by advising the enemy of any potential military moves our POTUS is considering?

That sounds more like treason to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You said

Please show me ANY solid evidence that the US plans to lie down to Chinese rule.

"The US"? It's not "the US" , it's the greasy, CORRUPT traitors that have infiltrated the US gov't, and it's not like they are going to hold a press conference to tell you what they are doing. You have to look, beyond the MSM, if you're willing.

I honestly don’t think this person would get it if there were a press conference.

Even IF this “infiltration” happened, the claim is still that the rest of the people would lie down and let it happen. Are you bought and paid for, would you take it lying down?

Hence the reason to decimate the U.S. military's manpower through the vaccines. The "people" don't have much chance against a fully-equipped invading army do they?

Thanks for steering the thread back on-topic.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

WTF can 'the people' actually do? Write a letter to their congresscritter? Write a letter to the editor at their local newspaper?

The government in Washington is controlled completely by special interests, not the people. Special interests unfortunately include foreign interests, like CCP and AIPAC.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You said

Even IF this “infiltration” happened, the claim is still that the rest of the people would lie down and let it happen. Are you bought and paid for, would you take it lying down?

Hence the reason to decimate the U.S. military's manpower through the vaccines. The "people" don't have much chance against a fully-equipped invading army do they?

The “people” have defeated fully equipped invading armies before. It can happen again. Either way, are you saying you wouldn’t defend your home?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You said

The “people” have defeated fully equipped invading armies before. It can happen again. Either way, are you saying you wouldn’t defend your home?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs conducts diplomacy by advising the enemy of any potential military moves our POTUS is considering?

That sounds more like treason to me.

Hence the reason you are not in a position of power.

Militaries are often in contact to avoid accidental confrontations. We are in contact with Russia, right now.

Nothing strange about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

How TF do you make that leap?
I'll do whatever I have to do, at the same time I would like my country's armed forces to be at full strength. Something the OP is pointing out that is of grave concern.

Let me take a leap:
Why don't you care about the health and readiness of our military personnel?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I know we're in contact with Russia and other countries. I've known that for years, even when I was in the US Army a long time ago.

What Milley did could easily be described as treason.

It would be very difficult to describe it as diplomacy.

What Lloyd Austin and the rest of the command structure has done in mandating clot shots for our troops could also be accurately described as treason and more.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I know we're in contact with Russia and other countries. I've known that for years, even when I was in the US Army a long time ago.

What Milley did could easily be described as treason.

It would be very difficult to describe it as diplomacy.

What Lloyd Austin and the rest of the command structure has done in mandating clot shots for our troops could also be accurately described as treason and more.

I think you might want to learn the meaning of the word “treason”

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It is the only crime defined in the US Constitution.

You can discover its meaning in that context by reading Section 3 of Article III in the founding document.

You're welcome!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I'll do whatever I have to do, at the same time I would like my country's armed forces to be at full strength. Something the OP is pointing out that is of grave concern.

Let me take a leap:

I asked a question. No leap made. Seems that question may have touched a nerve.

The point is that no one person, or even handful of people l, can hand this country over. The idea that they can is simply asinine.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It is the only crime defined in the US Constitution.

You can discover its meaning in that context by reading Section 3 of Article III in the founding document.

You're welcome!

And contacting foreign governments, and vaccinations, do not fit the bill.

Cute try though.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Contacting foreign governments is OK, whether it's in his job description or not.

What matters is the message delivered to foreign governments, you know?

Was Benedict Arnold a traitor for revealing certain things to the British Government?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Let me take a leap:

The point is that no one person, or even handful of people l, can hand this country over. The idea that they can is simply asinine.

I don't know why you keep running back to this "hand it over" thing. It will be a fight, one that has been tipped in the favor of the aggressor by traitors in our midst.
The notion that this is impossible is simply asinine.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

There's a key difference. IF (and I say if because I am not convinced this stuff is true at all) there is a mass maiming of the population, there will be mass starvation of the population as well. Hunger is a great motivator and you don't want to be looking down the barrel of a gun of a man or woman who is experiencing real hunger.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Let me take a leap:

I don't know why you keep running back to this "hand it over" thing. It will be a fight, one that has been tipped in the favor of the aggressor by traitors in our midst.

If they’re intentionally designating the military, then they are throwing the fight. Sonny Liston laid down too.

I never said anything was impossible. I’m asking for evidence. And you are doing quite a tap dance around providing any.

All I’m saying is, it’s a pretty poor plan to designate the military before disarming the most heavily armed populace on the planet.
edit on 24-3-2022 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Contacting foreign governments is OK, whether it's in his job description or not.

What matters is the message delivered to foreign governments, you know?

Was Benedict Arnold a traitor for revealing certain things to the British Government?

Are we at war with China?

Simple question.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Let me take a leap:

All I’m saying is, it’s a pretty poor plan to designate the military before disarming the most heavily armed populace on the planet.

Now you're just making sh!t up. Nobody said anything of the sort.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join