It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The part of prepping nobody is talking about and could be a reality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

This is a great list for an adult, particularily male. I have to go over the list, Iam female so I would need different items such as feminine hygen products. I am also interested in people who have a list for young children. I have looked over youtube and all I see are a lot of bug out bags for 5 year olds. I have 3 year old twins and it would be cool to discuss what to bring for toddlers or even babies.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It becomes survival of the fittest. Everyone with disabilities or defects or sickness or disease, it’s over. Nature doesn’t allow for it so hard times won’t either. What I grab when my house is on fire is way different if what I have to grab depends on my survival. Pictures and phones are not on the list. Two strong healthy people can dig a makeshift bunker in a day(8ftx12ft). But having a cave system pre located is best. The ground filters the water.
It’s not that hard to survive for a very long time on basic tools. My Grandparents were Choctaw Indians and believed in living that way until they died. I spent many a night suffering in the powerless, no running water, cabin with outhouse

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I have a partial bug out kit. My main plan was to stay in place and eat my irritating Italian neighbors. Obnoxious wife first. I cannot imagine trying to bug out with her thrown over my shoulder hog-tied and mouth duct taped shut. Gotta come up with a better plan.

<< 1  2   >>

join